Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮 [IQeon] Decentralized gaming PvP platform 🎮 - page 47. (Read 37696 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

Big Day is Coming: IQeon ICO Starts on January 30

Dear supporters and followers of IQeon project, we have amazing news for you. Our main Round of ICO starts in two weeks on January 30, 2018. We came to the conclusion that our community deserves the best! Hence, we’ve decided that the 30% discount to buy IQN will be valid throughout the whole first day of our main ICO.

Let us say the words of gratitude due to the successful closing of the additional preICO, that was finished on January 15, 2018. During the pre-sale period we managed to collect $1,165,000 USD. We are ready to roll up sleeves and make our first decentralized gaming platform even better. Thank you for your active support and the engaging interest in our project. Together we will create a unique gaming platform and alter the world of game industry.

Stay tuned and to get more about the coming round of our main ICO through our newsfeed and social network channels.

For early bird investors do you have something? Wink
they have 30% bonus at the first day
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
https://api.iqeon.io/image/523a9722893b647c6534a922d46fe7e2.png

Dear supporters and followers of IQeon project, we have amazing news for you. Our main Round of ICO starts in two weeks on January 30, 2018. We came to the conclusion that our community deserves the best! Hence, we’ve decided that the 30% discount to buy IQN will be valid throughout the whole first day of our main ICO.

Let us say the words of gratitude due to the successful closing of the additional preICO, that was finished on January 15, 2018. During the pre-sale period we managed to collect $1,165,000 USD. We are ready to roll up sleeves and make our first decentralized gaming platform even better. Thank you for your active support and the engaging interest in our project. Together we will create a unique gaming platform and alter the world of game industry.

Stay tuned and to get more about the coming round of our main ICO through our newsfeed and social network channels.

For early bird investors do you have something? Wink
Activity: 103
Most of all I wait for Augmented Reality Quests on the IQ platform
eee, but AI based logic games cool too
Activity: 68
Hello!
Why are you so sure that gamers will use your system?
I don't want to answer for all, but for me because they provide cool possibilities like achievements monetization, new game experience with VR/AR and AI based logic games. In addition, they constantly developing, expand the system. You never know where this will lead. Soo... I'm curious about it's future

Hmm..But what about the price of access to the platform? Will it be free?
IQClash platform free,
but games can be free or paid, why not?
Activity: 83
Hello!
Why are you so sure that gamers will use your system?
I don't want to answer for all, but for me because they provide cool possibilities like achievements monetization, new game experience with VR/AR and AI based logic games. In addition, they constantly developing, expand the system. You never know where this will lead. Soo... I'm curious about it's future

Hmm..But what about the price of access to the platform? Will it be free?
Activity: 113
Hello.

What will the price be January 30? at the first day of ICO, I mean
Activity: 368
Most of all I wait for Augmented Reality Quests on the IQ platform
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
deserved marks. One of the coolest gaming ICO I have ever seen. Let's see how successful ICO will pass
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Hi devs!

Good project!

IQeon was added to our listing - http://icoinrating.com/iqeon-preico/

WOW... awesome! Thank you so much,iCOINrating.
Let's be in touch  Smiley
What about other ratings?
I found it here:

I see you popular among professionals - more than 10 reviews and good mark - one of the top trending ICO.

Activity: 84
Ladies and Gents!

There are some changes within the bounty awards calculations, so please send your email address and ERC20 wallet to our bounty manager @MultiTom in telegram, we will change your email to ERC20 wallet in the spreadsheets

important news. So you support all ERC-20 wallets? Not exchange wallets?
yes, do not invest from your exchange wallets.
ok, got it. Where can I find support for asking wallet questions?
Activity: 114
Such a project, from which you always expect something special.
It would be cool to see platform’s beta version in the February.
Already told my friends about you
How did you like the game IQClash?
Activity: 294
Hi!
When will IQN be published?
Usually, it happens after the ICO
Activity: 286
Hi!
When will IQN be published?
Activity: 69
Good news to all investors 30% for first day of ico is great, i hope great success to this project
You're right. 30% profitable for such project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Good news to all investors 30% for first day of ico is great, i hope great success to this project
copper member
Activity: 771
Merit: 12

copper member

IQeon pre-ICO has Finished - be the First to See the Results!

Dear Friends, the Additional Round of our preICO has successfully ended and we are grateful to everyone for your support, interest, and appreciation of our project! The IQeon platform opens up broad prospects for developers, gamers and investors.

This Blockchain-based system is extremely beneficial for game developers as it provides the open API and SDK to facilitate the development process. Moreover, it’s an ideal spot for PvP bets either on the results of the games placed on the platform or any other game that could be connected to IQeon ecosystem.

Summarizing the results of the preICO, we would like to mention that we have raised an impressive amount of funds - $1,165,000 USD! Thank you for your active support and the engaging interest in our project. Together we create a future of gaming industry!
IQeon team is very happy to see the growth of our gaming community as well as our social networks followers! You did the right thing to believe in us and the potential of IQeon startup. We delivered upon your expectations and are on the way to make our gaming ecosystem even better!

Follow us through social networking channels, and keep updated with our latest news!

Congrats!
$2 Million is very good call for pre-ICO!
You will collect few times more in 15 days Smiley
it's a good call, but for such projects it's not enough. How long will be ICO? More than month?

Start
January 30, 2018

End
March 13, 2018
copper member
How will tokens use at the platform?

You can study it in our whitepaper
copper member