Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮 [IQeon] Decentralized gaming PvP platform 🎮 - page 43. (Read 37696 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 106
What kind of innovation to count the posts with only three likes? The idea is certainly good, but as e is technically feasible?
Activity: 368
Merit: 10
The first place of 70 other ICO!

Activity: 770
Merit: 106
Can I use your tokens in other games?
Yes, as stated on their website - the winning chips in another game you can use in their game.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0

Devs, will the prizes be in your tokens?
As I understand, in tokens, but then you can easily transfer it to your fiat MasterCard
Activity: 83
Hello, devs
Do u have a referral system in games?
Activity: 369
https://api.iqeon.io/image/c0a912d95d2bac9e6e23e3b783e86514.png

IQeon Hits Top Trending ICOs According to ICOBazaar

One of the many platforms providing an independent insight into the crypto market and cryptoassets, ICObazaar, gave IQeon a very high score. It turns out that our PvP gaming ecosystem is among top trending active ICOs. The platform highlights many ICOs including the ended ones, the coming ones and active.

We are pleased to get into the top and would like to mention that it’s not coincidental. IQeon management team is working hard to improve the platform and introduce the claimed functionality of smart contracts, open API, and open SDK. Various conferences we attend provide numerous connections with other game developers and potential partners to expand the number of games on our platform.

Follow us through our social networking channels, and keep up-to-date of the latest news on the project website.

Yeah, I saw it. It's a great honor

https://i.imgur.com/RercPhJ.jpg

It's a very popular resource, wish you not lower this high bar

Wow! Good to see this project on among top trending platform, the gaming platform is huge and since the project concept is base on that surely will even gain more exposure soon.
Gaming platforms become more and more popular... your ICO will be successful Wink
I'm sure it's only the beginning!
Activity: 103

Public and Private Game Rooms Based on IQeon Platform

One of the directions of IQeon gaming ecosystem development is to host intelligent and logical tasks combined in public and private game rooms.

What is a game room?

Game rooms include a set of logical tasks that should be completed within a short period of time. The winner is the one who spends the least amount of time to complete the tasks. Moreover, these rooms are open for some particular period of time. Afterwards, they are closed and the winners receive their rewards.

The prize fund is made up of bets placed by the gamers. The platform and the developers of the games take the commission (that is quite small, less than 10%) and the rest of the prize fund is distributed among the players who received the highest score.

There are two types of game rooms:

- Public - The list of public game rooms is provided and anyone can participate.
Private - Private rooms are created by players with a set of parameters (specified amount of players and period of time for the room to be open (available). The founder of the private room could change the settings and make it public or keep it private.

One of the brightest examples is IQClash game. It’s a working app that could be downloaded from Google Play or App Store based on the Blockchain network of IQeon platform.

Do u have any visual presentation how it will be? I mean Game Rooms UI
Activity: 74
Any Bounty open now ?
Activity: 84

Private gaming rooms - must-have idea!
Activity: 255
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol

Devs, will the prizes be in your tokens?
Activity: 438
Merit: 100

One of the directions of IQeon gaming ecosystem development is to host intelligent and logical tasks combined in public and private game rooms.

What is a game room?

Game rooms include a set of logical tasks that should be completed within a short period of time. The winner is the one who spends the least amount of time to complete the tasks. Moreover, these rooms are open for some particular period of time. Afterwards, they are closed and the winners receive their rewards.

The prize fund is made up of bets placed by the gamers. The platform and the developers of the games take the commission (that is quite small, less than 10%) and the rest of the prize fund is distributed among the players who received the highest score.

- Public - The list of public game rooms is provided and anyone can participate.
Private - Private rooms are created by players with a set of parameters (specified amount of players and period of time for the room to be open (available). The founder of the private room could change the settings and make it public or keep it private.

One of the brightest examples is IQClash game. It’s a working app that could be downloaded from Google Play or App Store based on the Blockchain network of IQeon platform.

Great opportunity for friends who want to have a fun time together
copper member
Activity: 771
Merit: 12

What is a game room?

copper member
I'm really in love of how you have described everything. That's really awesome. keep going like this, I even might invest in you. As your project look really perspective.

Thank you for your trust. You are welcome to take a part in IQeon ICO
copper member
Can I use your tokens in other games?

Yes, you will be able to use it in games-partners which will be connected to IQeon.
copper member
Your project was listed on Foxico.io! https://foxico.io/project/iqeon

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/

Oh, thank you so much
Cheers
Activity: 105
Worth investing ICO.
I'm so glad to support your growth!
Activity: 69
Saw here already several ratings...it would be cool to see all on the site
I think they should think about it
Activity: 170
Saw here already several ratings...it would be cool to see all on the site
Activity: 48
"AR/VR games introduction, the organization of AR quests, hosting motivational and educational apps" You sounds like future Wink
Pages:
Jump to: