Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮 [IQeon] Decentralized gaming PvP platform 🎮 - page 56. (Read 37696 times)

copper member
Activity: 771
Merit: 12

Special Offer - IQeon Tokens with 40% Bonus

Knockout prices - from January 8th until January 15th you have the opportunity to buy IQeon tokens on incredibly favorable terms: you will receive a 40% Bonus for each IQN!

We want to remind that IQeon pre-ICO was completed ahead of schedule since we managed to collect the necessary amount of investments with the significant advance of the plan. Due to the high interest of gamers, developers and investors to the platform, the IQeon team decided to provide everyone with another opportunity to buy tokens at a reduced price.

IQeon is a revolutionary project with high perspectives, designed to make a positive influence on the entire game industry. Users of the first decentralized PvP platform IQeon will be able to play games and monetize their gaming achievements, as well as organize tournaments, bet on the outcome of the game and receive their winnings reliably.

The sale of IQN with a bonus will last only a week, so don’t be late to purchase IQeon tokens on the most favorable terms.

Now the Bonus is 40%! Invest in IQeon and keep up to date on the development of one of the most promising projects of the gaming industry.
copper member
hi Admin, I want to ask about the Airdrop

Reward:

★ Telegram chat joining: 1 IQN.

1 IQN for everyday staying on the TG group or only 1 will be reward in total?

It's a total reward.
Token exchange rate at the ICO stage: 1 ETH = 325 IQEON
copper member
Your ICO looking interesting...How long will it be last?

ICO ends on March 13th, 2018
Activity: 692
Merit: 100
hi Admin, I want to ask about the Airdrop

Reward:

★ Telegram chat joining: 1 IQN.

1 IQN for everyday staying on the TG group or only 1 will be reward in total?

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Your ICO looking interesting...How long will it be last?
Activity: 170
Merit: 4
Road map and game launches and look nice combo
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
Good conditions for supporting you Smiley What dates?
Have the same question, nice promotion Cheesy
copper member
Devs!
Can I simultaneously invest and participate in the airdrop?

Sure, you can.
Activity: 294
Good conditions for supporting you Smiley What dates?
Activity: 71
Devs!
Can I simultaneously invest and participate in the airdrop?
Activity: 102

Telegram chat link - https://t.me/IQeonICO

Reward:

Telegram chat joining: 1 IQN.

Rules:

★ Every participant must be a registered IQeon.io user;
★ Every participant must fill the participants form;
★ You must join official IQeon telegram chat;
★ Don't leave IQeon telegram chat till the end of IQeon ICO.
hmm, I'm on time Smiley
copper member

IQeon Gaming Ecosystem: Plans for the Future

Dear friends and investors, you know that IQeon gaming platform is an already working product with games being presented on the platform. IQeon developers are actively implementing the functionality claimed in our whitepaper but as you know, the sky is the limit. That’s why after IQeon platform official launch we are planning to start working hard on the implementation of games based on AI (Artificial Intelligence) and AR/VR (Augmented/Virtual Reality).

AI, basically, its neural networks will be used to create the self-improving and self-learning mechanisms adopted for logical and intellectual games development. AR/VR technologies will embrace a wide variety of AR/VR games enabling them on the platform.

IQeon team is happy to share our long-term vision of the project and are welcoming everyone to participate in our tokens presale, which starts on January 8, 2018!
I have always believed in your bright future

now I'm even more pleased to be a part of your community!

Thank you for your trust!
copper member

Telegram chat link - https://t.me/IQeonICO

Reward:

Telegram chat + https://t.me/investmentgists joining: 1 IQN.

Rules:

★ Every participant must be a registered IQeon.io user;
★ Every participant must fill the participants form;
★ You must join official IQeon telegram chat;
★ Don't leave IQeon telegram chat till the end of IQeon ICO.
Activity: 189
https://i.imgur.com/k3manQz.png

Dear friends and investors, you know that IQeon gaming platform is an already working product with games being presented on the platform. IQeon developers are actively implementing the functionality claimed in our whitepaper but as you know, the sky is the limit. That’s why after IQeon platform official launch we are planning to start working hard on the implementation of games based on AI (Artificial Intelligence) and AR/VR (Augmented/Virtual Reality).

AI, basically, its neural networks will be used to create the self-improving and self-learning mechanisms adopted for logical and intellectual games development. AR/VR technologies will embrace a wide variety of AR/VR games enabling them on the platform.

IQeon team is happy to share our long-term vision of the project and are welcoming everyone to participate in our tokens presale, which starts on January 8, 2018!

I agree with you, AI and VR is the future of gaming
Activity: 334
https://i.imgur.com/k3manQz.png

copper member

IQN is the asset with great potential. Its value and liquidity are increasing with the development of the platform, and the growth of gaming audience.

Let’s discuss what the ways to use IQN are:

- IQN could be exchanged for the internal currency of IQeon platform. You need it to: 1) make bets; 2) pay rewards in gambling rooms; 3) use it for motivation applications; 4) pay rewards for a certain kind of activity: the title of the player of the day/month, etc.
- IQN is the means of payment to game developers who place their games on the platform.
- IQN is paid to copyright owners for their digital content.
- IQN is the payment means for partner programs.
As soon as the platform is fully launched, IQN will be enlisted for trade on multiple online exchange platforms.

The IQN value will keep growing due to a number of reasons:

- Limited emission.
- Constant use in the gaming process.
- Ability to be converted to other cryptocurrencies and fiat money.
- Token IQN is a universal unit of reciprocal payments for game industry valued above $ 109 billion, growing by> 7% per year.
IQeon game portfolio as well as API & SDK availability for outstaffed developers will lead to users’ growth and increase in IQeon token demand.

how much is it profitable for me to enter the pre-ICO 2 in comparison with the official ICO sale which also starts this month?

At the presale stage 1 ETH = 550 IQN
At the ICO stage 1 ETH = 325 IQN
Activity: 70
https://i.imgur.com/EySapBa.png

IQN is the asset with great potential. Its value and liquidity are increasing with the development of the platform, and the growth of gaming audience.

- IQN could be exchanged for the internal currency of IQeon platform. You need it to: 1) make bets; 2) pay rewards in gambling rooms; 3) use it for motivation applications; 4) pay rewards for a certain kind of activity: the title of the player of the day/month, etc.
- IQN is the means of payment to game developers who place their games on the platform.
As soon as the platform is fully launched, IQN will be enlisted for trade on multiple online exchange platforms.

- Limited emission.
- Token IQN is a universal unit of reciprocal payments for game industry valued above $ 109 billion, growing by> 7% per year.
IQeon game portfolio as well as API & SDK availability for outstaffed developers will lead to users’ growth and increase in IQeon token demand.

how much is it profitable for me to enter the pre-ICO 2 in comparison with the official ICO sale which also starts this month?
copper member

- Limited emission.
Activity: 168
Work only on VPN. Ukr IP dont work
copper member
Why the website dont work?

It works. Everything is ok
Pages:
Jump to: