Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮 [IQeon] Decentralized gaming PvP platform 🎮 - page 58. (Read 37696 times)

copper member
Activity: 771
Merit: 12

Benefits of Investing in IQeon

The applications and games industry is growing rapidly each year. In 2017, the volume of the games market reached $109 billion, and by 2021 the volume is considered to reach $130 billion. As for the players, from the two billion gamers a maximum of 3% are able to monetize their achievements, often facing the problem of fraud.

The IQeon PvP gaming platform is a revolutionary solution that has a number of advantages for players, developers, and investors. Players get the opportunity to enjoy their favorite online games, bet on the outcome of games and so on, as well as legally and safely monetize their gaming achievements and receive guaranteed winnings due to smart contracts. Developers receive additional revenue from each bid, the platform takes the lowest commission for revenue (10% instead of 30% like for AppStore and Google Play), integration of gaming products into the IQeon ecosystem through API platforms is fast and easy, the audience of gamers is constantly growing.

Thanks to the growth of the audience of players and partners, the value of the internal means of payment - the IQN crypto currency - will also be constantly increasing, which would be beneficial for investors. IQN tokens during the periods of pre-ICO (additional round) and ICO can be purchased at a low price.

We want to remind that the additional round of pre-ICO starts on January 8 and ends on January 15, 2018. The volume of emission will be about $ 1,300,000. For 1 ETH investors will be able to buy 550 IQN. This price is one and a half times more profitable in comparison with the main course. The ICO will be held at the end of January.

Hurry to invest in a promising project that will bring the long-awaited solution to the most pressing problem of the game industry!
4 days before the additional round? I will follow. You developing really useful solution

Eah... be ready. It's only 1 week for the additional presale
Activity: 303
Merit: 0
Hi!

Any investment limits for this round?

1 ETH is minimum investment at this stage
ok, for that price it is not so big
Activity: 368
Merit: 10
The Guardian writes that VR, AR, and increasing indie game developments - the future of gaming. Now it's pretty easy to learn how to make games, but then the problem arises - where to put them with the least expense. I am glad that you are contributing to the solution of this problem, 10% of the commission can afford much more start-ups
Activity: 49
high potential project... Where can I try demo or prototype? ? ? ?

You can try one of our games which already released!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iqclash.android&hl=en
it's not a demo..it's full-option game!
Activity: 69
What are the more successful projects in the field of games + blockchain? I did not expect, but I hope IQeon is a dark horse

I think they can succeed because the developers have an active position - not the settle-down type, but constantly perform somewhere, participate in contests and conferences...
they know what we need and developing their solution for these needs
maybe you are right, I like the team attitude to work. invested some on the pre-ICO and now thinking about investing more
Activity: 286
Hi! After rush pre-ICO, I predict the additional round will end for the first couple of days Cheesy
Activity: 336
What are the more successful projects in the field of games + blockchain? I did not expect, but I hope IQeon is a dark horse

I think they can succeed because the developers have an active position - not the settle-down type, but constantly perform somewhere, participate in contests and conferences...
they know what we need and developing their solution for these needs
Activity: 113

The applications and games industry is growing rapidly each year. In 2017, the volume of the games market reached $109 billion, and by 2021 the volume is considered to reach $130 billion. As for the players, from the two billion gamers a maximum of 3% are able to monetize their achievements, often facing the problem of fraud.

The IQeon PvP gaming platform is a revolutionary solution that has a number of advantages for players, developers, and investors. Players get the opportunity to enjoy their favorite online games, bet on the outcome of games and so on, as well as legally and safely monetize their gaming achievements and receive guaranteed winnings due to smart contracts. Developers receive additional revenue from each bid, the platform takes the lowest commission for revenue (10% instead of 30% like for AppStore and Google Play), integration of gaming products into the IQeon ecosystem through API platforms is fast and easy, the audience of gamers is constantly growing.

Thanks to the growth of the audience of players and partners, the value of the internal means of payment - the IQN crypto currency - will also be constantly increasing, which would be beneficial for investors. IQN tokens during the periods of pre-ICO (additional round) and ICO can be purchased at a low price.

We want to remind that the additional round of pre-ICO starts on January 8 and ends on January 15, 2018. The volume of emission will be about $ 1,300,000. For 1 ETH investors will be able to buy 550 IQN. This price is one and a half times more profitable in comparison with the main course. The ICO will be held at the end of January.

Hurry to invest in a promising project that will bring the long-awaited solution to the most pressing problem of the game industry!
4 days before the additional round? I will follow. You developing really useful solution
copper member

IQeon Team is Taking Part in Blockchain Cruise Asia

Dear friends, thank you for staying with us and supporting us throughout the pre-ICO. IQeon project has come into life to revolutionize the gaming industry worldwide. That’s why we are going to Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand to participate in one of the biggest Asian Blockchain conferences from 15th to 19th of January, 2018. We are not only planning to chill out and get exposed to a lot of sunshine but also work hard on promoting our project and seeking further investments into IQeon gaming ecosystem during its additional tokens presale that will be held in January 2018.

The topics to cover at Blockchain Cruise Asia conference are ICOs insights and experience, Blockchain in real estate sector, government, and logistics, distributed ledgers and their adaptability, etc. There will be around 50 speakers from different industrial fields, 100 media members and over 700 participants from all over the world. IQeon team will have an opportunity to speak about our PvP gaming platform during the roundtable discussion stressing out our openness to cooperate at any level with our potential investors, game developers, media persons, marketing, and PR agents.

Stay tuned and don’t miss the start of our additional pre-ICO. The big day is approaching, it’s January 8, 2018!
copper member

Thank you for such a wonderful opportunity!
I will definitely join! 1ETH is a good minimum to invest this projekt and 40% bonus is even better for my!)

You are welcome and enjoy! Smiley
copper member

We will be the first  Wink
Activity: 70
https://i.imgur.com/mUSaucJ.png

Thank you for such a wonderful opportunity!
I will definitely join! 1ETH is a good minimum to invest this projekt and 40% bonus is even better for my!)
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
copper member
Hello team! I see the 2nd presale starts on Jan 8th, but when does it end? Also, the main token sale is from Jan 30th - March 18th? - Is that correct?Also, what is the hardcap? I havent been able to find that anywhere on the WP or website. Thanks!

Hello, vuykim.

Information about dates of the additional presale you can find here ( https://iqeon.io/news/71 ) till January, 15th.

Our hardcap is 20 000 ETH

copper member
join Articles campaign Grin Grin

Bitcointalk Username: anga3636
Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/anga3636-103831
Ethereum Address: ETH 0x3C925bbee1792EFc0fbc9C465fEa2cfE9F8bb625

Article
Content Link: http://iconomical.pro/obzor-ico-iqeon/

Short info:
http://iconomical.pro/iqeon/

Dont forget for me, pls.

Hello, thank you for your activity!
Did you fill our participants form?
Be sure, we won't forget about our dearest participants  Wink
Activity: 119
join Articles campaign Grin Grin

Bitcointalk Username: anga3636
Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/anga3636-103831
Ethereum Address: ETH 0x3C925bbee1792EFc0fbc9C465fEa2cfE9F8bb625

Article
Content Link: http://iconomical.pro/obzor-ico-iqeon/

Short info:
http://iconomical.pro/iqeon/

Dont forget for me, pls.
Activity: 126
Hello team! I see the 2nd presale starts on Jan 8th, but when does it end? Also, the main token sale is from Jan 30th - March 18th? - Is that correct?Also, what is the hardcap? I havent been able to find that anywhere on the WP or website. Thanks!
copper member

You can try one of our games which already released!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iqclash.android&hl=en
copper member

Activity: 48
on the website, you can find IQClash games.
Pages:
Jump to: