Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮 [IQeon] Decentralized gaming PvP platform 🎮 - page 71. (Read 37696 times)

copper member
Activity: 771
Merit: 12
is this mineable after ico?

No, it's not minable at all
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
What about the fairness in game? As far as I know the result of a pvp is centralized controlled, and so it can be easily manipulated. I didn't read the whitepaper yet so I am not sure if this issue is critical, or just my misunderstanding.
Hi! They developing DECENTRALIZED game platform.

I'm too thought about it, but as you can see, they already took care of this

Do you mean the anti-cheat system is now decentralized? The game mechanic decisions are all decentralized? The game servers are decentralized as well? Currently existing competitive games are all centralized...

Let me quote from the whitepaper:
Players can choose an arbitration option for their dispute, and a remote conflict resolver will make a sound decision about the results of the dispute according to the materials provided (picture, video)
For many events, the result can be automatically loaded from the trusted resource API and entered into the system by a smart contract.

So it requires someone to rely on video/picture capturing as an evidence.
"Trusted source", it is a centralized source as far as I know.

I guess these are the best approaches to solve this kind of issue, so, good luck.
copper member
why should I invest in your project? why do you think that the price of your token will grow?

Game market is one of the biggest market in the World.
Rapid growth in the number of mobile devices inevitably leads to increase in the number of mobile applications and games users. According to the Newzoo 2017 Global Mobile Market Report, as at the beginning of 2017, the number of smartphone users exceeds 2.3 billion, or 31% of the world's total population. By 2020, this figure will reach 3.6 billion. Also you can find this information in our whitepaper
copper member
It's nice to see real practicing professionals in the team, not just another theorists

Eah
Our team contains only from proffesionals

Thank you for your trust!
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
What is the soft cap of the project? Reading a little the description of the project, will players win tokens if they are just playing or should they win competitions to win tokens?

Hello, our softcap is 715 ETH.

IQeon internal currency can be earned in application in the following ways:

- win the game in a game room for IQeon;
- receive a task completion.

To use IQeon in the application, it is necessary to bind the wallet with IQeon to this application in user account. A user can get the opportunity to win IQeon internal currency without a need for payment in the application. This opportunity gives a ticket to the game of the day on IQeon, which a user can receive for the following activities in the application:

- enter the app during 7 consecutive days.
What tasks do you mean?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
What about the fairness in game? As far as I know the result of a pvp is centralized controlled, and so it can be easily manipulated. I didn't read the whitepaper yet so I am not sure if this issue is critical, or just my misunderstanding.
Hi! They developing DECENTRALIZED game platform.

I'm too thought about it, but as you can see, they already took care of this
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
Activity: 48
very interesting project, good luck to you!  Cheesy  And where is your company located?
Read first page Wink They're from Estonia. Now IT has fast grow there, so it's not surprising
Activity: 89
The gaming industry, as I see, is developing very well now, I've seen a lot of projects, but this one stands out. A good professional team, already released games with a large positive audience, unique features such as a low commission for developers and the ability to withdraw funds into real ones so easy!
It seems that they know their market and their users. Well done, developers!
Activity: 70
very interesting project, good luck to you!  Cheesy  And where is your company located?
Activity: 154
Merit: 19
why should I invest in your project? why do you think that the price of your token will grow?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
Gamers - Unite! Smiley

Do you have plans to offer Lord of Poker for Android? I've search it in Play Store and then I saw it's only for iOS.

Hello.
The release of this game is coming soon. You can check for updates on the official website of Lord Of Poker: https://www.lopgame.com/en/

Sure, I will check the site from time to time for Android app. Do you have some ETA?
Pokerstars also made a variant of poker and game, but for real money. 
Activity: 54
It's nice to see real practicing professionals in the team, not just another theorists
I fully agree with you! Team looks very impressing
Activity: 152
Merit: 14

We continue introducing you the people who are behind the implementation of our project. Today we will tell you about the person, who provides win-win strategy for the development of IQeon platform and its flawlessness. A person, whose task is to make right decisions, throwing unpromising ideas to the winds - Igor Podlesny.

Igor is the Director of IQeon Strategy, with over 18 years of experience in IT, financial services, launching and promoting of new products and services. Moreover, he is the owner and founder of companies in such areas as hosting and virtual servers (Latvia), Fixed Network Operator (Latvia), provision of international roaming mobile services (Estonia), financial services consulting (Latvia), and owns a mobile platform for private communication based on Android OS (UK).

WHITE PAPER / HOWEY TEST
WEBSITE | REDDIT | INSTAGRAM | LINKEDIN | G+ | VK | STEEMIT | FACEBOOK | SLACK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM
His experience inspires confidence...
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
is this mineable after ico?
Activity: 30
copper member

We continue introducing you the people who are behind the implementation of our project. Today we will tell you about the person, who provides win-win strategy for the development of IQeon platform and its flawlessness. A person, whose task is to make right decisions, throwing unpromising ideas to the winds - Igor Podlesny.

Igor is the Director of IQeon Strategy, with over 18 years of experience in IT, financial services, launching and promoting of new products and services. Moreover, he is the owner and founder of companies in such areas as hosting and virtual servers (Latvia), Fixed Network Operator (Latvia), provision of international roaming mobile services (Estonia), financial services consulting (Latvia), and owns a mobile platform for private communication based on Android OS (UK).

WHITE PAPER / HOWEY TEST
WEBSITE | REDDIT | INSTAGRAM | LINKEDIN | G+ | VK | STEEMIT | FACEBOOK | SLACK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM
copper member
Gamers - Unite! Smiley

Do you have plans to offer Lord of Poker for Android? I've search it in Play Store and then I saw it's only for iOS.

In which games can I use tokens?

You can use it in every game in IQeon ecosystem.
copper member
Great project if it comes to real life. Playing poker on your phone's is pretty good idea if the Dev can get it right.

Hello.
Thank you for your interest, BTC-BTC-BTC

Wink
copper member
Gamers - Unite! Smiley

Hello.
The release of this game is coming soon. You can check for updates on the official website of Lord Of Poker: https://www.lopgame.com/en/
Pages:
Jump to: