Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮 [IQeon] Decentralized gaming PvP platform 🎮 - page 73. (Read 37696 times)

copper member
Activity: 771
Merit: 12

The IQeon platform assumes several scenarios of user interaction in its ecosystem. One of them is intended for puzzles using game rooms.

The game room is a sequence of logical tasks performed by the players during a certain time of the room action.

WHITE PAPER / HOWEY TEST
WEBSITE | REDDIT | INSTAGRAM | LINKEDIN | G+ | VK | STEEMIT | FACEBOOK | SLACK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM
copper member
new wonderful gaming project!
hope, your project will fly to the moon!

thank you for your trust in IQeon
copper member
I tried your game "IQClash"
-
it was a little difficult but fascinating, thanks! Wink

Enjoy!
copper member

Many users now can exchange gaming achievements to crypto without stress Cheesy

Yeah that's a good way to monetize your skills!
copper member
other game-based projects, look very interesting, hopefully this game-based project can also be successful like other projects, because usually many investors are interested in projects like this, good luck

Thank you,daenarys_stormborn
Wish you good luck too!
Activity: 448
Merit: 10

Many users now can exchange gaming achievements to crypto without stress Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
new wonderful gaming project!
hope, your project will fly to the moon!
Activity: 76
What will happen with the unsold tokens after ICO?
Will they be burned?
Activity: 84
I hope this project will be worth investing....now everything looks promising...
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
other game-based projects, look very interesting, hopefully this game-based project can also be successful like other projects, because usually many investors are interested in projects like this, good luck
Activity: 17
It will be nice to see the interviews with project developers. Maybe some video. The project is super helpful!
copper member
PvP - what does it mean?

Player(s) versus Player(s)
How many games already developed?

There are 8 games in our system right now.
And as I understand it right, you plan to add monetization in all of them..So I have a question for you - what about the legality of tokens?

Hello
What do you mean, clarify please?
I mean, the legislation of most countries have serious requirements for services where you can earn real money, and you are one of them. So do you have the necessary licenses or smth else? How legitimate is the use of money in the application?

I understand you!
You can check our HOWEY TEST
Activity: 114
What will happen with the unsold tokens after ICO?
Activity: 308
I tried your game "IQClash"
-
it was a little difficult but fascinating, thanks! Wink
Activity: 237

Representatives from IQeon visited the “Belarus Blockchain Conference 2017”, which was held in Minsk on November 24. Nick Spanos, the leader in the development of blockchain technology, the founder of Blockchain Technologies Corp, the founder-director of Bitcoin Center was the exclusive guest of the conference and its speaker. The representatives of IQeon managed to communicate with Nick, who bid the project god-speed and took a joint commemorative picture

WHITE PAPER / HOWEY TEST
WEBSITE | REDDIT | INSTAGRAM | LINKEDIN | G+ | VK | STEEMIT | FACEBOOK | SLACK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM
Nick is the significant person in crypto. My congrats if he appreciated you highly
Activity: 68
the idea looking good Wink
Activity: 103
Bitcoin Garden: Will IQeon help gamers-intellectuals step out of the shade?
https://bitcoingarden.org/will-iqeon-help-gamers-intellectuals-step-shade/

The problems of the intelligent game market can be defined by one capacious phrase: “If you are so smart, why aren’t you rich?” According to the statistics, 97% of users are deprived of the opportunity to convert their gaming achievements into fiat money. Only 3% of players have learned to monetize their gaming achievements, and 57% of them are subject to fraud, or their accounts are blocked by developers, which leads to the loss of all virtual achievements. In this regard, the launch of the decentralized PvP game platform IQeon, the pre-sale of the tokens of which starts on December 15, will certainly attract considerable interest among intelligent game fans and not only.

At present, the global market of mobile intelligent games is up to 4.9 billion USD, and their audience is constantly increasing, which attracts more and more investments in this sphere. According to the SurveyMonkey Intelligence survey in the field of mobile games and applications, intelligent games and puzzle games take the first place by the amount of time spent in the game: each active user spends an average of more than 1 hour per month. They take the third place by the number of active users and among other genres of games by the number of downloads...

Curious information, guys. I'm the gamer but didn't know it.
Activity: 95
PvP - what does it mean?

Player(s) versus Player(s)
How many games already developed?

There are 8 games in our system right now.
And as I understand it right, you plan to add monetization in all of them..So I have a question for you - what about the legality of tokens?

Hello
What do you mean, clarify please?
I mean, the legislation of most countries have serious requirements for services where you can earn real money, and you are one of them. So do you have the necessary licenses or smth else? How legitimate is the use of money in the application?
copper member
Hi!
Interesting project, I love competitions, I will invite friends to your platform

Awesome. We are glad to see you among our users!
Activity: 303
Hi!
Interesting project, I love competitions, I will invite friends to your platform
Pages:
Jump to: