Pages:
Author

Topic: Irak bans alcohol - page 3. (Read 2256 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
October 25, 2016, 09:28:23 AM
I don't support a ban on alcohol. But a pet peeve of mine is when someone says they shouldn't be doing this when they have other bad things going on. As if it took all of the country's resources to pass the law.

That's right, alcohol is not the biggest problem in Iraq. It is necessary to solve more important problems, and then worry about the health of the nation
Activity: 313
October 25, 2016, 08:31:46 AM
I don't support a ban on alcohol. But a pet peeve of mine is when someone says they shouldn't be doing this when they have other bad things going on. As if it took all of the country's resources to pass the law.
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
October 25, 2016, 05:51:16 AM
Haha because thats one of the main issues right now in Irak.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
October 25, 2016, 05:13:34 AM
what do you mean by irak ,are you talking about the country IRAQ banning alcohol,i thought alcohol is already banned being a muslim country,so whats the issue now,people who needs alcohol will still brew at home

Islam forbids the consumption of alcohol, but it has always been available in Iraq’s larger cities, so if it will be really banned from now on it's something new. I'm not sure people will still brew alcoholic beverages at home because the law, passed late on Saturday night, imposes a fine of up to 25m Iraqi dinars (£17,000) for anyone violating the ban.
Activity: 252
October 24, 2016, 08:07:28 PM
what do you mean by irak ,are you talking about the country IRAQ banning alcohol,i thought alcohol is already banned being a muslim country,so whats the issue now,people who needs alcohol will still brew at home
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 24, 2016, 07:58:12 PM
I don't think it's a normal thing to do. In Morocco, Algeria, Turkey or Tunisia, alcohol is legal. Muslims shall not drink it, but anyone is able to buy a bottle. This is a sign that the Iraki politicians have no plans to turn their country into a modern democracy where people are free to choose what they want to be.

I guess the number of Irakis trying to emigrate to Europe will only increase...

Well, that's exactly what they want to happen: more immigrants in Europe. It's a plan that has been thought well for a long time. Otherwise, why everything looks like a coincidence to this? I mean come on, almost all the news we've seen recently are only reasons for them to keep coming in a higher and higher number hoping for better. I don't like alcohol but it shouldn't be banned. There are Christians in Irak too, not just Muslims..... This isn't going to end too well.

How can they do that to their own people? No alcohol, no music, no kites, no strip clubs? If they are denying every basic needs, what is it worth living for? That is the reason people are trying hard to cross the Mediterranean or die trying.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
October 24, 2016, 07:22:58 PM
I don't think it's a normal thing to do. In Morocco, Algeria, Turkey or Tunisia, alcohol is legal. Muslims shall not drink it, but anyone is able to buy a bottle. This is a sign that the Iraki politicians have no plans to turn their country into a modern democracy where people are free to choose what they want to be.

Well, that's exactly what they want to happen: more immigrants in Europe. It's a plan that has been thought well for a long time. Otherwise, why everything looks like a coincidence to this? I mean come on, almost all the news we've seen recently are only reasons for them to keep coming in a higher and higher number hoping for better. I don't like alcohol but it shouldn't be banned. There are Christians in Irak too, not just Muslims..... This isn't going to end too well.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
October 24, 2016, 07:16:58 PM

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
October 24, 2016, 11:49:33 AM
Those stupid muslims! Irak is a war-torn country, with thousands fighting for their lives, while million others are struggling to make a living, and what is the iraki parliament doing? It just passed a law to make it illegal to sell, to make or to import any alcoholic beverage.

What a sense of priority!

It's normal thing in the Arabic, Muslim world.
In their culture, it's prohibited to use alcohol.
I'm surprise that they didn't do it before.
Religious leaders are very powerful in that area, and they influence politicians a lot.
Iraq is even more democratic and liberal country than Iran or Saudi Arabia, for example.
In Saudi Arabia woman are even not allowed to drive cars!

Activity: 560
Merit: 252
October 24, 2016, 03:38:40 AM
Those stupid muslims! Irak is a war-torn country, with thousands fighting for their lives, while million others are struggling to make a living, and what is the iraki parliament doing? It just passed a law to make it illegal to sell, to make or to import any alcoholic beverage.

Thank you for sharing it... the western Management System of Multiculturalism must be in total disarray regarding this new legislation... but in a sense nothing new, a lot of streets in the U.K. are de facto alcoholfree. I am curious how the lobby of cultural disintegration will spin this.

This law is a good point to understand the difference between a captive and a slave.

A captive doesn't decide what he put inside (or outside of his body) but doesn't accept it.

A slave doesn't decide what he put inside (or outside of his body) but accepts it.

So the Christians genocide continues in this land.

One sure thing irakis don't yet realize who they chose to confront.

It only confirms my theory of the empty throne: if the rulers of a barbarians land do something contrary to the Empire, the barbarians is offered the possibility of surrendering his legislation. If he doesn't conform and apologize fast, ask the yahoodiz called judeans what happened 1961 years ago...

so isis make cats illegal, those others people fight plants...
Activity: 237
October 24, 2016, 01:17:38 AM
They religion prohibits drinking. Therefore, let observe. I think many traders are now alcohol will remain without money. I do not understand this step
Activity: 224
October 24, 2016, 12:57:45 AM

Nothing from middle east, african countries can surprise me anymore... everyday something more ridiculous comes up.
it is not at all a surprise as all the muslim world has some rule or the other to ban alcohol and weed,countries like malaysia and almost all of arab countries will behead you if they find that you possess weed or alcohol ,what a wonderful law
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
October 23, 2016, 08:19:44 PM

Nothing from middle east, african countries can surprise me anymore... everyday something more ridiculous comes up.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
October 23, 2016, 06:30:30 PM

Pages:
Jump to: