Pages:
Author

Topic: [irregularities] Mass Network - page 23. (Read 91862 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
January 14, 2017, 12:47:18 AM
I liked the idea! I will set at this price  Grin
   Selling MassCoin:
  10000 mass coin = 0.01 btc
  Register here to create your MassCoin wallet:                                               https://dashboard.colu.co/register
  To learn more visit https://mass.network
  Whitepaper: https://mass.network//mass-whitepaper.pdf
    More discount for Bulk Orders
  PM me !!!   

Open a thread on the marketplace and I will also post my offer,your price is reasonable because Mass has a good potential in the market in the future,it will take a month or two before we can get this on exchange so openning up a market is good way to see it's potential value,
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
January 14, 2017, 12:39:42 AM
   Selling MassCoin:
  Register here to create your MassCoin wallet:                                               https://dashboard.colu.co/register
  PM me !!!   
it is necessary to have time to sell BTC is a small price!
Merit: 251
January 14, 2017, 12:36:15 AM
   Selling MassCoin:
  PM me !!!   
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
January 13, 2017, 01:15:53 PM
interesting this guy is selling Mass token in his facebook page https://web.facebook.com/ted.yobski/posts/10154001134216784?pnref=story

I don't know if it pofitable to buy att hat price knowing that there's no trading platform att his point of time
and we really don't know the actual trading price.

"10K php = 350,000 MC "? He is selling it for PHPcoin ?!! Is that coin even alive? I don't think it has any exchange and any price either. Looks like the guys selling one 'pig in a poke" for another one Grin

No he is selling in philippine peso a local currency in the Philippines,I don't know if he already sold some ,but the buyer will be in a losing end,because there's no way he can sell that,since there's no existing exchanges and will not have in 2 to 4 months.

Oh, thanks. Looks like I forgot there are fiat currencies except the crypto ones Grin. So many abbreviations, easy to get lost.

This offer itself is most probably overprices (I didn't actually check the price, but I am sure the guy did; and in general all offers of that kind are typically overpriced). But the idea is good. If we have folks who urgently need to sell or buy, we can have a trading thread and don't actually wait for exchange. But as I told before, IMHO the exchange is the least important thing.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
January 13, 2017, 01:07:32 PM
interesting this guy is selling Mass token in his facebook page https://web.facebook.com/ted.yobski/posts/10154001134216784?pnref=story

I don't know if it pofitable to buy att hat price knowing that there's no trading platform att his point of time

"10K php = 350,000 MC "? He is selling it for PHPcoin ?!! Is that coin even alive? I don't think it has any exchange and any price either. Looks like the guys selling one 'pig in a poke" for another one Grin

No he is selling in philippine peso a local currency in the Philippines,I don't know if he already sold some ,but the buyer will be in a losing end,because there's no way he can sell that,since there's no existing exchanges and will not have in 2 to 4 months.
legendary
January 13, 2017, 01:04:24 PM

"10K php = 350,000 MC "? Does he sell it for PHPcoin or its something different?!! Is that coin even alive? I don't think it has any exchange and any price either. Looks like the guys selling one 'pig in a poke" for another one Grin
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
January 13, 2017, 12:53:42 AM

legendary
January 12, 2017, 03:09:43 PM
they are even failing to keep contract as refuse to pay referral!

Any details or links on this? Which contract and where do you refuse to pay it?

---------------

BTW, guys, related to C-Cex voting: we don't even know if MASS team wants us to vote there. In fact, we are not aware of any of their plans (if they have them at all Smiley). Zero communication  Undecided

don't you see the referrals on ICO page? 10% referral in bitcoin of any amount invested from investors you referred.

they didn't pay that.

Did they officially refuse to pay that or postponing that, or what? Could you please post a link? I don't follow all threads, so may miss something. I am just trying to understand what is going on. This project is the biggest oops I have seen here. Such a great start, and such shady continuation... Looks like Mycellium acquisition was the turning point Undecided

Too many shady points. For example, I got 10% less bonus than advertised... Opened a support ticket a week ago (!!!) and am still waiting for any reply Sad
The only thing which makes me still hope the project didn't go scam - is the holidays. New Year holidays in Russia are very long (can easily take 2+ weeks), so it is possible they just didn't return to normal work schedule yet.

Have you contacted them directly via their telegram channel? I too have never had any reply via email. I think maybe they've lost the password for the account.

Nope, I don't use telegram. I opened a ticket on mass.userecho.com, then after few days of no reply reminded about that in public forum. Dnu told me they will reply at some point, but most probably after the holidays. I am used to tickets replied in 1 business day (my company does it too and the latest possible reply is 2 business days, with normal being the same day), so I was a bit unsure, but holidays are holidays, so we have to be patient Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
January 12, 2017, 03:01:44 PM

---------------

BTW, guys, related to C-Cex voting: we don't even know if MASS team wants us to vote there. In fact, we are not aware of any of their plans (if they have them at all Smiley). Zero communication  Undecided

don't you see the referrals on ICO page? 10% referral in bitcoin of any amount invested from investors you referred.

they didn't pay that.

Did they officially refuse to pay that or postponing that, or what? Could you please post a link? I don't follow all threads, so may miss something. I am just trying to understand what is going on. This project is the biggest oops I have seen here. Such a great start, and such shady continuation... Looks like Mycellium acquisition was the turning point Undecided

Too many shady points. For example, I got 10% less bonus than advertised... Opened a support ticket a week ago (!!!) and am still waiting for any reply Sad
The only thing which makes me still hope the project didn't go scam - is the holidays. New Year holidays in Russia are very long (can easily take 2+ weeks), so it is possible they just didn't return to normal work schedule yet.

Have you contacted them directly via their telegram channel? I too have never had any reply via email. I think maybe they've lost the password for the account.
January 12, 2017, 02:59:14 PM
if the mass devs are happy to send me some small amount of btc to pay for my vote - I'll guarantee to use it all on the the C-Cex vote.
However at this stage i don't want to spend any more of my btc on this project (having a few more mass coins isn't a big incentive for me).

Please DM me if you're interested.

Dude u talk about money in the first part of ur gorgeous speech but then u resort to discussing cunnilingus. Whats so good in making money in crypto when u are obsessed with cunnilingus? U wanna be a delegate or what? If thats true be aware that delegates dont make any money but 90% of the time ramble on about fucking cunnilingus just like u do.

what are you talking about? This makes absolutely no sense..
legendary
Merit: 1000
January 12, 2017, 02:04:19 PM
I am glad one of team replied my request.

He is saying team is working hard to move forward.

let's keep patient for a while.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
January 12, 2017, 01:51:35 PM
if the mass devs are happy to send me some small amount of btc to pay for my vote - I'll guarantee to use it all on the the C-Cex vote.
However at this stage i don't want to spend any more of my btc on this project (having a few more mass coins isn't a big incentive for me).

Dude u talk about money in the first part of ur gorgeous speech but then u resort to discussing cunnilingus. Whats so good in making money in crypto when u are obsessed with cunnilingus? U wanna be a delegate or what? If thats true be aware that delegates dont make any money but 90% of the time ramble on about fucking cunnilingus just like u do.
Activity: 812
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe
January 12, 2017, 01:27:41 PM
y arent devs paying ccex to list it directly? or trex ...
legendary
January 12, 2017, 12:45:38 PM

---------------

they didn't pay that.

legendary
January 12, 2017, 12:15:30 PM

---------------

they didn't pay that.
legendary
January 12, 2017, 12:12:30 PM

Any details or links on this? Which contract and where do they refuse to pay it?

---------------

January 12, 2017, 06:44:01 AM

how stupid you are!

if they are willing to spend btc to vote listing. why don't they spend directly to c-cex and bittrex.

How stupid you are.
It seems they are only willing to give mass in exchange for your votes. Read it again silly boy.
legendary
January 12, 2017, 05:07:59 AM

how stupid you are!

if they are willing to spend btc to vote listing. why don't they spend directly to c-cex and bittrex.
January 12, 2017, 05:05:31 AM

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
January 12, 2017, 04:59:30 AM
Must read and say something about https://www.colu.com/developers
I think C-cex accepted Open source Digital Assets like colu..
The important thing is it functional to deposit and to withdraw for traders.Read at ICO rules number 6
 C-CEX ICO rules
1.The coin team must provide the wallet source code so we can compile and test it and receive the ICO premine transfer.

2.The coin team must provide the coin logo for listing. Forum thread, website and block explorer links are preferrable.

3.4 BTC paid before ICO is listed, unless special circumstances arise. ICO fee is non-refundable.

4.In the event the ICO does not sell out, coin team have the right to either refund investors or continue to launch and we can destroy the remaining premine. Coin developers must state if they are going to destroy unsold premine in this case.

5.ICO ending time should be strictly stated in coin forum thread or other public information source. We will end ICO exactly at stated ending time.

6.Wallet and its blockchain or asset has to be fully functional at the moment of ICO end as we have to open it for deposits and withdrawals for our traders.

7.Provided that the ICO is successful, if there were no other conditions declared publicly C-CEX will freeze the ICO proceeds for 5 days in order to achieve the following: verify blockchain & network stability and adherence to the stated ICO/coin parameters.;

8.After the successful completion the above requirements, at the end of the 5 day period, C-CEX will unlock the account which holds the ICO proceeds. If any network or wallet problems arise during this 5 day trial period, the developers have until the end of this trial period to rectify them.

9.If problems persist at the end of the 5 day trial period, C-CEX will refund the investors using the ICO proceeds and consider the ICO failed and cancelled.

10.Due to recent scams and other negative events, C-CEX can no longer vouch for coin developers. There is no way to verify a developer's identity or to prosecute an individual or team that abandons the projects or otherwise does not adhere to the stated ICO/coin terms without having a substantial legal infrastructure which we can not provide.

11.If the coin developers can not provide a POD (Proof of Developer) or Coinsource Trust Index rating, C-CEX will recommend the provision of a short video where coin developers introduce themselves and their coin and explain the basic concepts behind the coin and why they believe it can be successful.
Coin team will need to create a C-CEX account specifically for an ICO and communicate the account details to C-CEX. When C-CEX receives the source code, we build the wallet and have the developer transfer the coins to this account. Developers can set the ICO sale price themselves then we lock the account until the ICO has completed and the 5 day trial period has successfully passed.

First time I read this rules ,makes them a much better exchange than Yobit,but there are still a lot of coins that gets in on CCEX that eventually scammed investors or devs left their project and left their supporters hanging.
Pages:
Jump to: