Pages:
Author

Topic: [irregularities] Mass Network - page 21. (Read 91862 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
January 20, 2017, 04:26:52 AM
mass team delivered the promise for me.

great job.

You are the worst shill i have ever seen in my life   Cool

This coin has never on any exchanges, poor investors become victims again, this cyberhacker is famous ico promotor in China, he means he got easy promotions fund from mask team, maybe 5 btc, 10 btc.   Grin

i didn't do any promotion for mass!  i put banner and run a community only.

and i earn some referrals. that is clear as crystal.

the team is still trying to get it listed on some exchanges.

the github is updated recently.

do your research.

it is easy to put finger on ppl and sometimes it will fire back.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
January 20, 2017, 04:19:23 AM

great job.

This coin has never on any exchanges, poor investors become victims again, this cyberhacker is famous ico promotor in China, he means he got easy promotions fund from mask team, maybe 5 btc, 10 btc.   Grin
Activity: 812
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe
January 20, 2017, 04:04:40 AM
mass team delivered coins, referrals, bounties.

and some pathetic ppl insulting ppl here.

suckers like u are the reason y we r seeing a scam ico scheme daily.
legendary
January 20, 2017, 04:02:25 AM
mass team delivered coins, referrals, bounties.

and some pathetic ppl insulting ppl here.
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
universa
January 19, 2017, 05:44:57 PM

great job.

You are the worst shill i have ever seen in my life   Cool

I don't think he is a shill. See his post made a week ago: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17479890

He was complaining he wasn't paid for referrals, now he seems to be paid somehow (though more details would be welcome). So there is nothing strange in his behaviour.

We’ve launched Mass Browser and other shortnews

January 19, 2017
Hello folks,
Some short news after a long period of silence during winter holidays:
For investors, early adopters and our supporters
We began payng refferals. If you didn’t get it it means we don’t have your BTC address.
We continue to pay participants of Bitcointalk avatar and signature campaign. Again if you didn’t receieve your mass coins it means that we don’t have your Colu address.
For the whole world:
We re-launched Mass Chrome Plugin with its killing feature – paying mass coins for surfing the web (Testing mode. Use it “as is”).
We launched Mass Android Browser (Testing mode. Use it “as is”).
 We launched helpdesk where you can write us your impressions, suggestions and questions.
Stay tuned.
Mass Team

Update @ ico.mass.network

If you want to be paid on your referrals and bounties.
Screenshot your proof and put your btc/mass wallet address
Just message in private Sir Dnu will be answered for it.
Here our helpdesk.
http://mass.userecho.com
Follow the instructions below.
We began payng refferals. If you didn’t get it it means we don’t have your BTC address.
We continue to pay participants of Bitcointalk avatar and signature campaign. Again if you didn’t receieve your mass coins it means that we don’t have your Colu address.
universa
January 19, 2017, 05:35:02 PM

great job.

I don't think he is a shill. See his post made a week ago: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17479890

He was complaining he wasn't paid for referrals, now he seems to be paid somehow (though more details would be welcome). So there is nothing strange in his behaviour.

January 19, 2017
Hello folks,
For the whole world:
We re-launched Mass Chrome Plugin with its killing feature – paying mass coins for surfing the web (Testing mode. Use it “as is”).
 We launched helpdesk where you can write us your impressions, suggestions and questions.
Stay tuned.
Mass Team

Update @ ico.mass.network

universa
January 19, 2017, 05:31:02 PM

great job.

January 19, 2017
Hello folks,
For the whole world:
Stay tuned.
Mass Team
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
January 19, 2017, 04:46:51 PM
Mass DEv(s) ran away?

Which exchanges listed Mass Network coins?
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
January 19, 2017, 04:45:16 PM

great job.

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
January 19, 2017, 10:37:23 AM

great job.

there's a few on this thread.
[dev farts - "Thank you Dev for blessing me"]
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578
January 19, 2017, 06:58:56 AM
Dont store ur tokens offline, this is dangerous for ur hard drive, crypto is not what u wanna mess with, its too complex and not as good as stocks for making money, if u invest in it, u will lose everything and provoke feelings of despair in ur mind, maybe kill someone or get killed.

If you store your tokens offline they are under your responsability, if you store them in any online services you are putting trust in who is managing that service. Personally i prefear to manage them by myself and deal with secure backups of my wallets.

Anyhow, one way don't preclude the other one. If they release a windows wallet they could also keep colu working i think.

Have a nice day.

Activity: 812
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe
January 19, 2017, 04:08:27 AM

great job.

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
January 18, 2017, 10:42:12 PM
what happened to dev? still no update until now?
legendary
January 18, 2017, 08:39:21 PM

great job.

waiting for more good news.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
January 18, 2017, 08:25:43 PM
update:
Dnu
Terribly sorry guys, We made you wait.Tomorrow we'll have some good news.We'll answer all questions and pay all debts very soo[Suspicious link removed]omise.Some more patience.Please.There will be no more silence.We seem to solve almost all issues.

This is a good news.

I think that priority now is the release of a windows wallet, or atleast a way of storing locally our Mass tokens. Any plan on this?

Waiting to hear from you. Thanks
Dnu said Debts first then Good news.

That's correct approach. Did he tell when tickets will be answered? They have some debts outlined there too Smiley
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
January 18, 2017, 07:23:43 PM
update:
Dnu
Terribly sorry guys, We made you wait.Tomorrow we'll have some good news.We'll answer all questions and pay all debts very soo[Suspicious link removed]omise.Some more patience.Please.There will be no more silence.We seem to solve almost all issues.

This is a good news.

I think that priority now is the release of a windows wallet, or atleast a way of storing locally our Mass tokens. Any plan on this?

Dont store ur tokens offline, this is dangerous for ur hard drive, crypto is not what u wanna mess with, its too complex and not as good as stocks for making money, if u invest in it, u will lose everything and provoke feelings of despair in ur mind, maybe kill someone or get killed.
universa
January 18, 2017, 06:10:47 PM
update:
Dnu

This is a good news.

Dnu said Debts first then Good news.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
January 18, 2017, 10:16:13 AM
it's been a while since this thread started, some investors, bounty hunters and enthusiasts join the movement for this coin, it takes too long but evryone never loose hope and waited for the realization of the promises this project has been made, now the sky seems to be clearer and this project will go through as per the news received by this thread, how i wish it's real and not giving us a false hope. Smiley
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578
January 18, 2017, 09:26:35 AM
update:
Dnu

This is a good news.

universa
January 18, 2017, 07:52:42 AM
update:
Dnu

where are those news from ? telegram ?
Sounds good. looking forward to it!

Yep..
Pages:
Jump to: