Pages:
Author

Topic: is 10% a week posible - page 7. (Read 1825 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 503
October 15, 2018, 03:25:59 AM
I am about to reach a milestone is my trading/investing and am going to reevaluate my trading strategy moving forward.
I want to set myself a goal of increasing my BTC by 10% a week (compounded) and wondering what is the best way to do this
Should I invest in small cap coins, coins with high volume. Invest in one coin a week or to different trades each day.
What would you recommend and is it achievable long term
You have a good plan, but this is a very risky investment and you don’t know what will happen next. None of us are here to make loss and some people even come with plans of making more than the 10% a week, but at the end of the week it is never what they expected.

You just to be focused on minimizing your loss, and making profit of course, but learn to minimize your loss and don’t leave it till you have everything, unless you had plans for that.
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
October 15, 2018, 03:07:57 AM
Sure, bitcoin just increase ~15% within 30min. nothing is impossible. Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 15, 2018, 01:59:37 AM
first of all it depends on how much BTC we are talking about here. if it is 10% of 1000BTC then no it is not possible. but if it is a small amount then earning it is easier.

Should I invest in small cap coins, coins with high volume. Invest in one coin a week or to different trades each day.

market cap doesn't matter at all.
the only thing you should be looking at is the volume and if it is decent. it doesn't have to be a high volume, just high enough to show the market is not dead and high enough for you to be able to make profit from it.
also you should be investing in coins that have a rise coming to them. conversely coins that are about to be pumped. and that is the hard part.

lol. Coins that have a rise coming, hmm, surely thats what everyone is looking forward to but eventually most of us fail in that one only.

The predictions, speculations and stuff everything is hardest part of all. I have never seen my crypto currencies going up suddenly except the single incidence of 2017. All you have to do is either wait and wait or just checkout the coins which are newly listed and are overhyped in terms of pumping.

Good investors base and huge money raised projects can be awesome in such kind of situation.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
October 15, 2018, 01:10:06 AM
In my opinion, 10% a week is possible, it's just that you have to be careful and wide about crypto coin and tokens, if you look at the fluctuations in cryptocurrency the biggest in one day is can rise up to 100% and decrease even more than -50%, so if you can see the right opportunity on cryptocurrency it will probably be achieved, here you don't have to be picky of small or large volumes, high or small values, short or long term, you must to choose all of them and determine crypto which has strong potential to bring you profit.
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 12:50:53 AM
I am about to reach a milestone is my trading/investing and am going to reevaluate my trading strategy moving forward.
I want to set myself a goal of increasing my BTC by 10% a week (compounded) and wondering what is the best way to do this
I don't know if you can achieve your target in increasing your btc 10% a week. Though there is a possibility but it low due to the unpredictable nature of cryptocurrency. Maybe you can gain more than 10% in a week but not always.

It will be too complicated to make 10% on the cryptocurrencies now but it is absolutely possible. Everything depends on the altcoins that you hold. If they grow a lot, you can get even more money.
If you have a strategy to make 10% profit per week, you should look for Altcoins to invest. These new coins will easily increase more value than traditional coins.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
October 15, 2018, 12:32:29 AM
I don't know if you can achieve your target in increasing your btc 10% a week. Though there is a possibility but it low due to the unpredictable nature of cryptocurrency. Maybe you can gain more than 10% in a week but not always.

It will be too complicated to make 10% on the cryptocurrencies now but it is absolutely possible. Everything depends on the altcoins that you hold. If they grow a lot, you can get even more money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
October 14, 2018, 07:59:19 PM
it will not be possible even though it has analyzed coins that will be able to provide benefits correctly, especially when the market conditions in the situation have deteriorated and still have not seen a bit of recovery.
Our market seems to be unstable and yet still on the way of recovering. Even though we might not get such percentage of gains for now but at least there is a continuous price movement which help us and give chances to achieve of what we aiming for.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 14, 2018, 07:49:01 PM

It's depends on the coins capability if they have potential to grow up their value possibly so buy it and invest it for ypur day to day trading work, focus and monitor well which coins a day gives potential profits to got your goals.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 07:42:25 PM
it will not be possible even though it has analyzed coins that will be able to provide benefits correctly, especially when the market conditions in the situation have deteriorated and still have not seen a bit of recovery.
Activity: 425
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 07:00:02 PM
10% a week is almost impossible for the fourth of the year. Just recently, the market fell at least by 10% considering it hasn't recover yet from past losses. This is how bearish the market is right now.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 02:59:08 PM
It's possible to me to earn 10% for every weeks because altcoins prices slowly recovering for its price to start investing again.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 14, 2018, 01:56:56 PM
I think it is achievable but ot will be very difficult in current market condition.Now it is bear market you have to be very cautious before investing in any coin.I would suggest you to invest in solid project which have a long term value.Never buy coin that are low in volume because it is very risky.
Pointed out. Gaining a 10% in a week for all trades is possible but difficult to achieve with our current market now. We are on a bear market right now where the prices are quite lower than it got highest this year, it is very risky to invest in a coin with a huge amount of money. I would suggest to not to be afraid, try some and invest some in modest amount so if tragic scenario comes it would be okay.

As long as there is a price movement, even though in a range that is not too wide, we can still benefit. 10% a week seems make sense. So, even though we are in a downward trend, but to get profit through trading is still widely open.
To even be able to get something like that, it all depends on your style of trading as well as the condition of the market. Usually for day traders, the chances of getting 10% weekly is possible, but at the same time, you also have to understand the risks involved when it comes to day trading as it is not always an easy thing and at the same time, nothing is always guaranteed.

To get something substantial most of the time, it is always very good to take advantage of a volatile market which is why you need knowledge and know the importance of stop loss as well. As long as you are able to inculcate all of that, you will always do great.
It is possible to do that, but it's going to be impossible to do that consistently, people need to look at the risk that they are taking in order to create those results, I have seen a lot of people that at the beginning seemed to be very successful when it came to trading and they could earn profits similar to that, but they were taking huge risks and eventually they lost all their money.
In cryptoworld everything is possible, I thought we agree on that. You can achieve what ever you want with hard work, learning and improving your skills. Even in this times prices are fluctuating more than 10% in both ways, up and down, who is trading knows that. 10% weekly is about 1.4% daily, but what stops people from enduring in this, when you are trading with 10$ what is 1$ per week? People lose patience and start to want more and more, thats the time for mistakes and losing money more than making a profit.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
October 14, 2018, 01:36:30 PM
I think it is achievable but ot will be very difficult in current market condition.Now it is bear market you have to be very cautious before investing in any coin.I would suggest you to invest in solid project which have a long term value.Never buy coin that are low in volume because it is very risky.
Pointed out. Gaining a 10% in a week for all trades is possible but difficult to achieve with our current market now. We are on a bear market right now where the prices are quite lower than it got highest this year, it is very risky to invest in a coin with a huge amount of money. I would suggest to not to be afraid, try some and invest some in modest amount so if tragic scenario comes it would be okay.

As long as there is a price movement, even though in a range that is not too wide, we can still benefit. 10% a week seems make sense. So, even though we are in a downward trend, but to get profit through trading is still widely open.
To even be able to get something like that, it all depends on your style of trading as well as the condition of the market. Usually for day traders, the chances of getting 10% weekly is possible, but at the same time, you also have to understand the risks involved when it comes to day trading as it is not always an easy thing and at the same time, nothing is always guaranteed.

To get something substantial most of the time, it is always very good to take advantage of a volatile market which is why you need knowledge and know the importance of stop loss as well. As long as you are able to inculcate all of that, you will always do great.
It is possible to do that, but it's going to be impossible to do that consistently, people need to look at the risk that they are taking in order to create those results, I have seen a lot of people that at the beginning seemed to be very successful when it came to trading and they could earn profits similar to that, but they were taking huge risks and eventually they lost all their money.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
October 14, 2018, 12:42:21 PM
So do you mean want to get daily profit from altcoin then give it to bitcoin, interesting thing.
Draw profit 2-3% from altcoin each day. Waves, ltc and etc interesting enough for that.

Yes those coin are interesting. I think he also need to have enough investment that helps earning increased proportionally. 
Activity: 1292
Vave.com
October 14, 2018, 12:40:48 PM

Trading is something always sweet to earn a lot. It is possible to earm 10% week.  But you have to choice a good and volume coin then you need to trade on to get this type of profit. You also have enough to invest as well.
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
October 14, 2018, 11:51:21 AM
every trader has own plan. You are explaining your plan. Yes it could be possible but you have to your mind the market is unpredictable. so that you should need a plan and go through.
Activity: 420
October 14, 2018, 11:04:51 AM
So do you mean want to get daily profit from altcoin then give it to bitcoin, interesting thing.
Draw profit 2-3% from altcoin each day. Waves, ltc and etc interesting enough for that.
Activity: 910
Merit: 523
October 14, 2018, 08:23:34 AM
For some people, it's possible even easy but not for others, depends on your trading skill, information source, and comprehensive knowledge to assess the market movement.
The most important thing is Knowledge for sure, you have to keep up on the latest market news and events that affect crypto-world.
The chance to get 10% a week just from trading a single coin barely impossible, so list some famous coins which fluctuate more than 3% per week, check the liquidity, volatility and trading volume. Divide your capital and set maximum loss, set limit orders for buy and sell, don't be too greedy.
Well, good luck.

You can learn from this source: cryptotrendspotter
It's from my friend, who developing this way to help which coins to choose for trade.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
October 14, 2018, 07:30:12 AM
10% in a week is an achievable target  as the top cryptocurrencies swing about 10% in a week. Make sure that you don't invest in shitcoins just for the sake of earning 10% because you won't be able to achieve that goal every time. Sometimes you might earn less and the other times more.
Consider placing stop loss orders to secure your capital and don't get in the greed to ruin all the profit you made.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 06:40:11 AM
Hello forestx,

From my point of view, there isn't one sure way to make profit from trading. But if you like to know by testing you can use a simulator like the one proposed for free at www.botcrypto.io to test your stategies.
Pages:
Jump to: