Pages:
Author

Topic: is 10% a week posible - page 11. (Read 1825 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 11
Cryptos Bounty Management
October 06, 2018, 08:28:14 PM
I am a daytrader and i used Binance Trading platform.
10% is possible in a week.I am earning atleast 5% a day on my trades. I am choosing those coin who has small caps.
Also,familiarize yourself on indicators etc. Its better to start trading when have have enough knowledge about it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
October 06, 2018, 08:06:36 PM
first of all it depends on how much BTC we are talking about here. if it is 10% of 1000BTC then no it is not possible. but if it is a small amount then earning it is easier.

Should I invest in small cap coins, coins with high volume. Invest in one coin a week or to different trades each day.
What would you recommend and is it achievable long term

market cap doesn't matter at all.
the only thing you should be looking at is the volume and if it is decent. it doesn't have to be a high volume, just high enough to show the market is not dead and high enough for you to be able to make profit from it.
also you should be investing in coins that have a rise coming to them. conversely coins that are about to be pumped. and that is the hard part.

Maybe unless he will bet all in bitcoin and make a right timing when to buy and sell,since bitcoin these days grows 2-5% and same percentage of dropping

Sometimes right timing is the key to earn,but the problem is the more riskier doing this and really not advisable,but still what he want is possible,if we can do it right

But again this is risky and make think more than twice before trying
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
October 06, 2018, 06:55:02 PM
I'm not spreading negative but in the current situation we have, it could be hard to achieve such percentage of earnings. It may good enough to have 2-3% weekly gains at least we are gaining than of nothing.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 06:54:11 PM
if you invest, there are actually lots of choices, and all is well, you can buy a coin with a small hat and hold it and that can bring you huge profits.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
October 06, 2018, 06:33:36 PM
For now i don't think you will reach your goal that 10 percent per week to bitcoin. But if you do trading like buying more altcoins maybe you will get that percentage but it's not guaranteed because you will see the market still decreasing but you can do longterm holding and more coins now are better to buy.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
October 06, 2018, 06:09:15 PM
Trading is always a risky field, and even if you are very experienced and skilled in this domain, you still have the possibility of losing. So, I think that you can't guarantee a fixed percentage of earning weekly, by trading.
You can earn a lot more than 10% per week in some trades, but you can lose the same percentage too.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
October 06, 2018, 03:20:48 PM
10% gain in each week is an unreachable target. There will be weeks you are profitable and there will be weeks that you are unprofitable. No one can predict the markets with high accuracy to make profits every week.  If you are a really good trader, you may be profitable most of weeks.  However, 10% or more gains each week is not possible. May be a less percentage. 
If someone can get such gains every week, he or she can become a cyrpto millionaire easily.  Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 379
October 06, 2018, 02:16:49 PM
I think it is achievable but ot will be very difficult in current market condition.Now it is bear market you have to be very cautious before investing in any coin.I would suggest you to invest in solid project which have a long term value.Never buy coin that are low in volume because it is very risky.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 01:55:25 PM
The profit margin is modest but you will also find it very difficult to make a profit of 10% in the market with less capital then surely it is impossible.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
October 06, 2018, 05:10:00 AM
To earn profit 10% aweek or about 40% amonth in currenct situation of crypto market is possible, because many altcoin was going up from 10% to 100%  in  afew days. Small cap coin is more risky to trade because most of them has higher volatility than crypto that has bigger cap. All crypto that include top 100 ranking in coinmarket cap is best to trade now and possible to earn 10% aweek. And compound is best strategy in trading to make the profit grow faster .
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 01:54:37 AM
I think it's dream of every trader. It's risky, all right, but nothing is impossible.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
July 21, 2018, 11:18:44 PM
I am about to reach a milestone is my trading/investing and am going to reevaluate my trading strategy moving forward.
I want to set myself a goal of increasing my BTC by 10% a week (compounded) and wondering what is the best way to do this
Should I invest in small cap coins, coins with high volume. Invest in one coin a week or to different trades each day.
What would you recommend and is it achievable long term
Like always everything is possible but that does not make it very likely, my question is how much you earn per week right now? Are you earning something even close? Because in many markets earning 10% in a year is very good but you want that weekly, only the the best and most consistent among the traders could pull off something like that and you will need to take very high risks if you want to maintain that percentage of profits.
Activity: 126
July 21, 2018, 05:57:26 PM
10% might have been possible couple of years ago, but not anymore. There are quite a lot of traders and users currently and growth has been slowing last months, best you can expect is maybe 2-3%

2- 3 percent profit also sounds reasonable to me as a figure  one may be able to consistently achieve especially now we are in a bearish market
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
July 21, 2018, 05:55:29 PM
You need to start with new coins. Read articles couple what coins will grow in prices this year or assume. Then sell then when that moment comes and buy larger coins and then make a profit on them.

That doesn't work always.
New coins are risky. They tend to go zero if something goes wrong and I have seen many of it.
If not zero then it will be lower than what is expected from the ICO price.
Better go to the trusted one and join the fluctuation. You will just need to learn on when it could happen instead going from the start to a new coin looking for legitimacy and much about it.
Ethereum is a good choice. Fluctuates heavily and a chance for 10 percent profit is always there.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 05:54:36 PM
In the long term, this profit can not be achieved every week. If you really want to make that profit, then you'd better invest in little-known altcoins and try to catch a wave of growth in their value.
Not all small coins can give 10% profit for you every week so I think this is very risky. I’d rather play long with bitcoin than to make effort on looking for some shitcoins and hoping for that coin to pump. If you want a weekly profit with bitcoin then try to join on btc signature campaign Smiley
Investing in altcoin in this stage is very dangerous and ineffective when there are a lot of coins are falling sharply in the market when the money is being poured into Bitcoin. So if possible trade BTC-USDT in the day to get profit and not hold in long term.
Activity: 747
Merit: 101
July 21, 2018, 05:54:34 PM
i'm trying day trading since last month, it's hard if you don't know indicator or signal or etc. even if you know it, you really don't know if price will go up or down, or maybe the price won't go up in a week (this is what i get now).
try to get exchange with big marketcap and coin with big volatility, study the pattern, and try. 10% a week is still possible
Activity: 126
July 21, 2018, 05:54:09 PM
It is a tall order to achieve consistently even for the most skilled trader keeping in mind that technical analysis are only a representation of the probability a trade can go certain way not that it represent a certainty in trade. Anything is achieveable, best of luck
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 05:49:19 PM
I will blatantly say it is not possible,

If I am correct.. if you invest £100 at a gain of 10% based on compounding principle, you will have gained 14000% gain after 52 weeks

ie. £14000 if i am not mistaken.

a 100% return on say £5000 is about a £100 a week on average for year one...based on this principle you can achieve a six figure sum after 10/11 years

Activity: 742
Merit: 144
July 21, 2018, 05:31:24 PM
In the long term, this profit can not be achieved every week. If you really want to make that profit, then you'd better invest in little-known altcoins and try to catch a wave of growth in their value.
Not all small coins can give 10% profit for you every week so I think this is very risky. I’d rather play long with bitcoin than to make effort on looking for some shitcoins and hoping for that coin to pump. If you want a weekly profit with bitcoin then try to join on btc signature campaign Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 05:26:49 PM
10% might have been possible couple of years ago, but not anymore. There are quite a lot of traders and users currently and growth has been slowing last months, best you can expect is maybe 2-3%
Pages:
Jump to: