Pages:
Author

Topic: Is a million dollars possible? - page 7. (Read 5496 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 06:40:48 AM
I'm sure that you can earn a million dollars with crypto. And not the only one In a few years coins which are not included in the TOP-50 or even don't exist will be able to grow a lot. If you invest in them a good amount of money you will get an excellent profit in a few years. Of course the current goal is to get the best coins
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
June 30, 2018, 11:40:34 AM
If one were to buy and hold solid  avaerge coins (not a coin that kicks out and gets 10000% gain), but rather a nice steady gain like eth, Ltc etc (top 20) and starts with 10k, is it possible to reach a million without trading and buying/selling at highs and lows? If so, how long would you predict it would take? Or are most coins not going to last long term, so every 6 months would I have to rebalance with newer coins?

I think 1 million is possible for 5 years because with every day mining is harder and you need to use more electricity and better equipment to mine same amount, in future many miners will mine 1 bitcoin for 1 year so its very possible what this bitcoin will cost a lot.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
June 30, 2018, 11:37:45 AM
If one were to buy and hold solid  avaerge coins (not a coin that kicks out and gets 10000% gain), but rather a nice steady gain like eth, Ltc etc (top 20) and starts with 10k, is it possible to reach a million without trading and buying/selling at highs and lows? If so, how long would you predict it would take? Or are most coins not going to last long term, so every 6 months would I have to rebalance with newer coins?
lol, i think you should take a look at the ico price of etherium and use it to decide that, etherium solm a little above 30c at ico but its more than a thousand percent increase in less than five years, so if you are a long term holder of a GREAT coin, you can expect that for a long period
Activity: 66
June 30, 2018, 11:30:21 AM
This is possible only if the coin is holding for a long period of times. The crypto coins are high volatile due to nature of its demand/supply gap. Even in a day it grows 500% and then then the next day it may decline to the initial position of 50% decline.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
June 30, 2018, 07:21:47 AM
Of course its possible, but need a very long time to reach it. maybe 2 or 3 years.
Activity: 85
June 24, 2018, 08:09:44 AM
In crypto world anything is possible in terms of money, especially when you are holding a good coin and this makes you a lot of profit out of it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 06:01:32 AM
There are nothing impossible with it especially on crypto as long as their is a demand and also popularity and the ones that needed by that certain ICO i think it id possible and we can have a million dollar possibpe
Activity: 96
June 24, 2018, 06:00:04 AM
Yes, i really think it's possible to make 1 million $ , but you really need to invest of time in researching the best ICO's and Altcoins available. Also , you should try to do all possible bounties available, like signature , translation, twitter, reddit, etc , and of course- do not sell the rewards too early.
Activity: 98
June 24, 2018, 04:22:01 AM
Now the market is very unstable and it is therefore very difficult to find good coins for investing and which will really give a good profit, but if you can find something you can find.
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
June 23, 2018, 02:33:35 PM
It is very much possible. I just red a thread not quite long that talked about being patient. I think holding the coin for long will bring about a huge profit.
Activity: 195
Merit: 24
June 23, 2018, 02:28:02 PM
let me tell you something my friend, in cryptocurrencies everything is possible! so you can start with millions and it en up with you by a penny! and you can start with zero and it end up with you millionaire!! so just work hard and think good please! im sure if do it you ll success certainly!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 02:16:45 PM

It is possible to reach million dollars depending on how many coins you are holding because the price of cryptocurrency is always increasing its value in the market depending on the situation.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
June 23, 2018, 02:14:45 PM

Converting $10,000 into a million dolars would imply a yield of 10,000% which, although it is true that it has already been reached by some cryptos over the years, I believe that current market conditions make it increasingly difficult for us to see events of such magnitude.

As time passes, markets tend to mature and maybe the time comes when this market behaves in a similar way to the others, with yields no higher than 20% on an annual basis.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 01:26:32 PM
The only question is how to consider these investments. One option when it comes to simply depositing funds into a crypto currency. Then make some sort of long-term forecasts will be reckless.

Another option when it comes to directly speculating on changes in the course. Then you will have more control over the situation
Activity: 74
June 23, 2018, 01:23:51 PM
If you are able to get in the bottom of the next dump cycle then sure it can be possible. Although you will need to hodl for some years to reach that level. Earlier it would have been easier but now due to increased market cap it is difficult to pump at the previous rate.
Activity: 65
June 23, 2018, 10:25:35 AM
A million dollar is really possible. Especially now that there are many altcoins that are coming out and many new individuals are discovering the benefits of investing in the digital currency.
Activity: 84
June 23, 2018, 06:57:00 AM
In order to earn a lot of money you have to choose a very promising project and invest in it at the beginning. For example - to invest in Apple when they made their computers in the garage. Then you will have a chance to make a big profit.
Activity: 98
June 23, 2018, 05:14:58 AM
According to the others, who're I guess a veteran in the field of crypto world it is possible to have a million of dollars. Which I wish I could also earn the same as they do. It takes courage, effort, and time to earn a million of dollar.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
June 22, 2018, 01:52:53 PM
If you have experience in investing and trading, then you have every chance of earning a million in crypto. But you must understand that this is a very difficult way.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 01:49:21 PM
It is possible to become a millionaire from the crypto markets but it would take some time before you reach there. You will have to hold your coins for multiple bull rallies. If you had invested a few years ago than you would have already became a millionaire, but now it is going to take some time cause the market cap is pretty big now and it will take large amounts of money to move it.

True that million dollar is possible, nothing will be impossible if you believe in it , you put an effort and time to a thing will gain you much you have ever asked for, millionaires in crypto believe in that, always dream of the possibility and possibility will come to you, in today's market it is possible to have that kind of mindset where in you can achieve anything.
Pages:
Jump to: