Pages:
Author

Topic: Is a million dollars possible? - page 8. (Read 5496 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
June 22, 2018, 01:44:28 PM
It is possible to become a millionaire from the crypto markets but it would take some time before you reach there. You will have to hold your coins for multiple bull rallies. If you had invested a few years ago than you would have already became a millionaire, but now it is going to take some time cause the market cap is pretty big now and it will take large amounts of money to move it.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 12:55:18 PM
If you buy only one coin of a few coins you also need to be lucky. Therefore it would be a better strategy to make a portfolio of promising coins and wait. After all, you need only one or two to really go to the stars for you to become extremely happy.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 11:21:29 AM
i think ot is possible if you do the right investment it would be possible and some bit of luck it is nearer to you than you ever thought here on this world good luck for all.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
June 21, 2018, 11:25:41 AM
It is possible especially hen you buy a good coin during the ICO phase and keep for a while. You can still make that amount no but the market cure tly is very volatile and nothing is assured to increase to as high as ×100. Because is only at ×100 you can turn that investment into a million dallor. To be on the safe side, split it into different coins and hope for the best.
Activity: 346
Merit: 103
June 21, 2018, 11:20:34 AM
If one were to buy and hold solid  avaerge coins (not a coin that kicks out and gets 10000% gain), but rather a nice steady gain like eth, Ltc etc (top 20) and starts with 10k, is it possible to reach a million without trading and buying/selling at highs and lows? If so, how long would you predict it would take? Or are most coins not going to last long term, so every 6 months would I have to rebalance with newer coins?

For you to gain your aim investments, you should have a good starting capital that can reach a million dollar in a not longer period of time. Also, it is possible to reach million dollars without trading but it takes a wider time to reached it.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 10:36:05 AM
No one knows the exact answer to your question, otherwise there would all be dollar millionaires, although these are on our forum)
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 10:31:35 AM
I find that hard to believe that if you start with 10K you can reach that goal at current market condition, maybe if you get lucky to choose right project.
Activity: 150
June 21, 2018, 10:31:30 AM
Definately possible if you just hodl the coin and hope for mass adoption then it will happen. Remember this crypto scene is still in its infancy stage 5 yrs from now probably half the planet will have heard about crypto and that will be a game changer
Activity: 224
Bounty Detective
June 21, 2018, 10:29:05 AM
There is a big tendency and a very great possibility that you can ever a millions of dollars in cryptos because we have seen lots of people who started from a low earning up to the point that they are now earning millions. So if they can do that thing it means that we also can do and be all millionaires.
Activity: 90
June 21, 2018, 10:22:52 AM
Yes it is possible, those people who hold coins from the beginning of the bitcoin is a millionaire right now. There are bounties that offers bitcoin in the years where the forum is just starting. If some people has kept some of the coins, Probably they are rich now.
Activity: 92
June 21, 2018, 10:14:18 AM
I remember how my brother in 2016 wanted to buy the Ethereum at $ 14 for $ 1000. But when he learned that the founder was russian did not want to communicate with this.
Activity: 98
June 21, 2018, 05:06:32 AM
It will be  possible if you invest a right coin and good project, luckiness is also important in my opinion,  Rather, we need the gift of a vision of the future to do so.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
June 21, 2018, 02:45:04 AM
I think that it is impossible anymore.  So many people in cryptocurrency now and as result it is practicaly impossible to find such undervalued coins.
Activity: 168
June 21, 2018, 02:38:34 AM
Why not? It will take a lot of time but it’s possible I’m sure. What is more, you should be confident in your manipulations and in your knowledges of crypto.
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
June 20, 2018, 08:52:43 AM
I think 1million dollar is possible if you have also a large capital. You can larger profit if you have enough capital to risk. This a very basic principle as a trader or investor.
Activity: 207
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 20, 2018, 08:49:58 AM
Ofcourse it's possible but highly unlikely. Lots of people thought they were pro traders towards the end of last year, I expect most have learned their lesson now.
Activity: 140
June 20, 2018, 08:47:18 AM
When coin became "solid" it had already made 10000%: - \ To get such profit you need to buy at coins on the start of their way ...

it is so true, the coins which is already made, like popular coins won't be able to held much profits for you compared to coins which is still coming up, like ICO. the are the purest form of making huge profits even from a little moon in price..
Activity: 97
June 20, 2018, 08:40:35 AM
The thing that attracts people to cryptocurrencies is that anything is possible in this world.  People have become millionaires overnight.  Hodling has created fortunes for many on a regular basis.  Keep believing and it could happen. 
Activity: 103
June 20, 2018, 05:25:00 AM
yes it is possible. but it will take a bit of a time to reach that goal. but if you are lucky enough to pick a coin the same as bitcoin, that would be very possible. but no one knows when it will happen and which coin.
Activity: 108
June 19, 2018, 01:56:55 AM
If your goal is to make a million dollars, you can achieve it by working hard. It depends on whether your goal is a million dollars. Some people make $200,000. They have no great ambition.
Pages:
Jump to: