Pages:
Author

Topic: Is amazon will be accepting bitcoins in the future? - page 11. (Read 29651 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
I think time will come that amazon will accept bitcoin as mode of paymen.  But first bitcoin needs to make its confirmation faster.  Second it needs to multiply its base users so that amazon will take notice of the population that is using bitcoin.  If that will happen im sure amazon will adopt bitcoin for their mode of payment.

I am so sure that amazon is going to accept bitcoins too. But with the confirmation I guess there is no problem about it as it is already good enough.

It is only taking few minutes to be confirmed and that is not going to take you so long to wait for your transaction to be confirmed.

If the customers of amazon are going to have one accord appeal in amazon to accept bitcoins then that is going to faster adoption.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
I think time will come that amazon will accept bitcoin as mode of paymen.  But first bitcoin needs to make its confirmation faster.  Second it needs to multiply its base users so that amazon will take notice of the population that is using bitcoin.  If that will happen im sure amazon will adopt bitcoin for their mode of payment.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Soon Bitcoin will become so big that companies like amazon won't be able to ignore crypto currencies. Or else they will disappear. Now Russia also allowed Bitcoin, we are closer one more step for it to be happened.

Yes it will still take alot of time before it happens because not enough people using it even though russia allowed it. The Russia moves should make more publicity though but it will not be enough I think with time it will come and we need negative fiat news so people search for a way out mainly investors.

i agree I think amazon being tied to paypal, visa card and credit card are considering everything.  they are carefully studying the possible effect of accepting bitcoin as mode of payment.  They also need the possible effect negatively of bitcoin to their other accepted mode of payment, but im sure when majority is using bitcoin, there is nothing left for amazon but to adopt.
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Forza Italia
Soon Bitcoin will become so big that companies like amazon won't be able to ignore crypto currencies. Or else they will disappear. Now Russia also allowed Bitcoin, we are closer one more step for it to be happened.

Yes it will still take alot of time before it happens because not enough people using it even though russia allowed it. The Russia moves should make more publicity though but it will not be enough I think with time it will come and we need negative fiat news so people search for a way out mainly investors.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
Yes they will accept it, they are maybe now denying this but they have indeed to do this if they want to stay up with some other company's that are also as big as them and are offering the bitcoin as a payment.
I'm also hoping on the fact hey will but I have a good feeling about it.

I think that amazon is already having discussion with their team in the acceptance of bitcoin. Just like other companies agreed to accept bitcoin. Look at steam, they are one of the big companies that accepted bitcoins for payment. I'm pretty sure that is a good move for big companies and for sure if amazon is going to accept, it is going to make their sales to boost.

A big possibilities that they are doing that and i think they are analyzing it really since they are on business and i think they surely monitor bitcoin but doubting for now since bitcoin have flactuation and unstable for now, but i will really say that their is a big possibilities for amazon to accept it in near future since the market for this coin is getting spreader and the bigger market of this the more possible costumer they can get so i don't reall be surprise if this one will be listed as their payment proccesor in next years coming.
Activity: 434
I don't know but I hope so. But i think sooner or later all online stores will be accepting bitcoin cause it's actually a digital currency and its safe only problem right now is that its not stable enough yet but once it is then that's no problem anymore and amazon will probably adopt it too.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
Yes they will accept it, they are maybe now denying this but they have indeed to do this if they want to stay up with some other company's that are also as big as them and are offering the bitcoin as a payment.

I think that amazon is already having discussion with their team in the acceptance of bitcoin. Just like other companies agreed to accept bitcoin. Look at steam, they are one of the big companies that accepted bitcoins for payment. I'm pretty sure that is a good move for big companies and for sure if amazon is going to accept, it is going to make their sales to boost.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
They will someday, if not bitcoin then some other digital currency.

You are right about this, they have to because the fact is that they need some innovation and normally Amazon is from innovation always doing new things.
Some day they will accept a digital currency without any doubts.

Yeah I do believe that amazon is going to accept bitcoins for sure in the future. Especially when a lot of their customers are going to request that then they are going to consider accepting bitcoins are it is suggested by most of their customers. And we all know that the 'customer is always right' so they will going to apply that saying.
Activity: 350

You are right about this, they have to because the fact is that they need some innovation and normally Amazon is from innovation always doing new things.
Some day they will accept a digital currency without any doubts.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
sorry, but I never heard any big company like amazon which accepting paymet in bitcoin.. there are many bitcoin related online shops here but not any big company such amazon..
I also hope amazon will accept bitcoin because it is a big company and buying things from there very safe.
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
When many people start using bitcoins and bitcoin become popular, i'm sure amazon will be accepting bitcoins. But for now, i think amazon still not accepting bitcoins because not many people use bitcoin around the world.

You can still purchase Amazon Gift card with bitcoins and use those gift cards to buy anything on amazon. However i am strongly  of the view that if Amazon wants to increase its customer base , they can start using bitcoins also.
This will gain their business more popularity and there is no harm in that.
Activity: 448
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
Yes amazon will be accepting bitcoin in the future I read a article about it that all big companies will accept them and it's already happening I've seen steam accepting it and a few more.
So yes in time it will but not if bitcoin dies before it's able to reach that point which is also very well possible but not very well likely.

I believe that amazon is going to accept bitcoins in the future if there are a lot of people are using bitcoins already all around the web.

But as of now, they are really uncertain to accept bitcoins because they are thinking about the fluctuations the are happening with bitcoin so they are still not sure about it.

Only the demand of bitcoin is going to make the Amazon to accept bitcoins.
Activity: 462
Yes amazon will be accepting bitcoin in the future I read a article about it that all big companies will accept them and it's already happening I've seen steam accepting it and a few more.
So yes in time it will but not if bitcoin dies before it's able to reach that point which is also very well possible but not very well likely.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Possibly thier own coin. I think the rest of the companies are going to try creating their own coin/token this time now that they know users are going to try to invest to profit from it.

If i own amazon, i will try to create a coin to be used to buy also to them.
Activity: 420
Yes they will accept it sooner or late but ofcourse it all depends on what happens with bitcoin future etc.
If bitcoin is going to get more relevant and less negative then businesses don't really have a choice but to implement them aswell since they generate profit and thats what a business is about
Activity: 336
Amazon want to accept bitcoins but not before other big companys are accepting bitcoins off course. There are so many companys who need to introduce it.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
As tittle says will amazon accept bitcoins in the future?
Amazon is a pretty big web shop so I am sure that this is going to help Bitcoin become much more popular in the future.
This will get bitcoin the attention that it needs to become bigger.
why you are so sure about this?
I don't think so amazon will every consider to accept bitcoin. Amazon recently launched it's own voucher and payment system. and spend a lof of money for that's promotion. if he acccept bitcoin. it means he ganna kill his own payment source.

Well if they are not going to accept bitcoin because it have an unstable price then probably they are going to accept an online dollar currency.

That is going to be possible, but it is going to be better if they are going to accept bitcoins.

Because they are a well known online shopping and it is going to have big impact in the economy of bitcoin if they do accept.
Why do you think amazon really care about bitcoin and support it to give big impect of bitcoin economy?
the truth is amazon really don't care about bitcoin... bitcoin is its own place and amazon it its own place...
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
Well apparently amazon accepting bitcoin may or my not be too far off sine you can now sell bitcoin for paypal.(I'm not too sure about the other way as of right now) Hopefully we will see amazon and ebay accepting bitcoin sooner, rather then later.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
yes, Actually i think in future everything will accept them
Pages:
Jump to: