Pages:
Author

Topic: Is amazon will be accepting bitcoins in the future? - page 8. (Read 29651 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 505
All big online market places, including Amazon, will be accepting Bitcoin in the future because the customers will demand it and they will have to accept it if they want to be competetivee and continue their business.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
In the future if bitcoin became a more stable currency and if it start to be accepted and used everywhere on the earn then it is possible that amazon will accept bitcoin but even in this time you can buy any good from amazon with bitcoin if you use purse.io to do shopping.
I don't think Amazon really cares about the volatility in the price.

At the time they are going to add Bitcoin as payment option, they will make use of a service such as BitPay that converts everything directly to fiat.

That's how they avoid dealing with all the negative business aspects that the volatility may cause.

Them not accepting Bitcoin as payment option yet has a different reason. What exactly? Only they can tell.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hire me for your campaign management.
In the future if bitcoin became a more stable currency and if it start to be accepted and used everywhere on the earn then it is possible that amazon will accept bitcoin but even in this time you can buy any good from amazon with bitcoin if you use purse.io to do shopping.
Activity: 938
That would be great for bitcoin value.
It price would increase a lot but unfortunately I don't think this will happen in the near future.
Amazon is doing very well without accepting crypto so... why should they accept these coins?

You may not need a bitcoin as places for transactions better. Amazon marketplace is a company or a very special and great. large also gives better.
They can keep with the fiat transactions and allowing bitcoin as an option should bring the crypto community interest into that website once again, as some people left several companies because they dont wanna work with bitcoin, soo they find and search for those which accept.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
It price would increase a lot but unfortunately I don't think this will happen in the near future.
Amazon is doing very well without accepting crypto so... why should they accept these coins?

You may not need a bitcoin as places for transactions better. Amazon marketplace is a company or a very special and great. large also gives better.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Amazon will be accepting bitcoin in the future cause when other companies do it too they will have no choice.
Cause it's going to cost them money
I do believe the big companies must take the first steps accepting bitcoin, can be like namecheap, they credit the deposit into dollars into the account even if the price dumps or pumps on the next hour your credit has been made. The big companies are the whales that bitcoin must and will hit soon or later, with them inside amazon and almost all merchants will allow their costumers to use bitcoin.
Lets see, it would be awesome if amazon were to accept BTC - it would reduce their costs on card processing and increase the value of bitcoin substantially. If the left the fluctuation risk on the customers side and immediately covert to fiat they would mitigate the problems.
Merit: 501
Amazon will be accepting bitcoin in the future cause when other companies do it too they will have no choice.
I do believe the big companies must take the first steps accepting bitcoin, can be like namecheap, they credit the deposit into dollars into the account even if the price dumps or pumps on the next hour your credit has been made. The big companies are the whales that bitcoin must and will hit soon or later, with them inside amazon and almost all merchants will allow their costumers to use bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Activity: 406
They are gonna do it its only the question when, they will do it soon or later without any doubts.
We just indeed need some patience for it because Amazon is also not stupid they know they have to.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
Amazon is big and I also think they are gonna need it once upon a time due to the fact that they have too without any doubts.
The bitcoin is getting bigger and bigger and some big company's already started using it.

I'm almost thinking the same thing, they have too if they want to keep up with the others and stay growing otherwise they are one step behind on other web shops right ?

This will be a long talk and speculation on wheter they accept or not, but for now we should rather still continue to suport this coin so it can gather more attention and the market will still climb up and surely amazon or any business sektor will see that statistic if they do some survey on bitcoins. But we cannot really tell when on how but still the possibilities for this coin to be accepted is very blurry.
Activity: 546
Hard to tell if amazon will be accepting bitcoin in the future but I could imagine them accepting bitcoin cause they are digital and what is better than bitcoin when we talking about digital right.
I think they need some more proof that bitcoin is worth the effort.
Activity: 462
It is pretty certain that amazon will start to accept bitcoin cause other companies are doing it already and amazon will have no choice but to follow.
For example steam started already which is a pretty big company in the online world if you ask me!
Activity: 350
Amazon is big and I also think they are gonna need it once upon a time due to the fact that they have too without any doubts.
The bitcoin is getting bigger and bigger and some big company's already started using it.

I'm almost thinking the same thing, they have too if they want to keep up with the others and stay growing otherwise they are one step behind on other web shops right ?
Activity: 938
Bitcoin reach amazon will be another conquest for the bitcoin world, as amazon its well know and used by all, soo reaching there will be a great exposure for bitcoin, and sure we will buy some things to show off they are wasting time while they think about work with it or not. Namecheap made it clean and easy, with a third companie between costumers and their service, and i do believe their results are good, as most online domains and hosts accepting bitcoin are getting interest.
Merit: 520
They have to accept it once upon on a time so I think it will happen at the end of this year or the next year.
There is a good chance they will do it and I also believe in that chance that they will.

It might just happen, I also hope that all the famous marketplace in the world open began to study the bitcoin deeper and using bitcoin as one payment. Because it will give a very good impact to the growth of the bitcoin
Activity: 364
Activity: 336
They have to accept it once upon on a time so I think it will happen at the end of this year or the next year.
There is a good chance they will do it and I also believe in that chance that they will.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
I think if these questions were addressed to Amazon rather than us it would have a greater impact. Don't forget to tell them also!
Activity: 462
In the future alot of companies will start accepting bitcoin. Steam nowadays is accepting it aswell so I think amazon will join too but late.
The reason for this might be because they don't see enough interest in bitcoin yet. Alot of people have to use it.
Pages:
Jump to: