Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ANY coin even Attempting Mass Adoption, Seriously!!!! - page 3. (Read 5234 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Haha yeah, Honors Geometry slowly taking over my life Tongue
But seriously, at first everyone thought AUR was Da shit. Then the other coins came along.... Every time I see either 50% premise or "physical distribution and/or airdrop" I instantly go somewhere else.

well, im rooting for aura, the reason i think it can happen is because the population is small enough for the adoption and the utility to take hold quite seamlessly. there are like what, 320k people.. its by far the most easy market to educate in comparison to spain, uk, israel, scotland and whatever. We are talking such a small amount of people, who probably all get their news from the same sheet of chiselled ice. Go drinking in the same pub, and small %'s of the population probably live on the same street, go to the same schools, attend the same universities and even bang the same woman. Who knows. Either way, i've invested heavily because i think that if any market is going to pick up crypto as a nationwide movement, the probability points to iceland. If the coin tanks to pieces and im left holding effectively worthless coins, thats fine, im willing to take that risk.

Hasn't it already tanked? With the all time high being around $90 and it being 1/90th of current value, would definitely consider that a "tank".

i didnt buy in at $90 though, so my version of tanked compared to that is miles apart, im talking to like the 10cent mark.
More services are needed for mass adoption.

Services = Proprietary use.

If anyone needs services developed please don't hesitate to contact us.

We can also develop coins if you need them and do website / graphics design. Here is an example of our web design: http://epawncoin.com

Here is an example of our android wallet or epawncoin: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.epawncoin.wallet

Here is an example of our online wallet: http://wallet.epawncoin.com/

If there is anything else you want developed please contact us at:

https://twitter.com/RaxeSoftware
[email protected]

Raxe.

services shmervices, this is not real-world utility. I want to go and buy a pint with something other than BTC
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.
But seriously, at first everyone thought AUR was Da shit. Then the other coins came along.... Every time I see either 50% premise or "physical distribution and/or airdrop" I instantly go somewhere else.

well, im rooting for aura, the reason i think it can happen is because the population is small enough for the adoption and the utility to take hold quite seamlessly. there are like what, 320k people.. its by far the most easy market to educate in comparison to spain, uk, israel, scotland and whatever. We are talking such a small amount of people, who probably all get their news from the same sheet of chiselled ice. Go drinking in the same pub, and small %'s of the population probably live on the same street, go to the same schools, attend the same universities and even bang the same woman. Who knows. Either way, i've invested heavily because i think that if any market is going to pick up crypto as a nationwide movement, the probability points to iceland. If the coin tanks to pieces and im left holding effectively worthless coins, thats fine, im willing to take that risk.

Hasn't it already tanked? With the all time high being around $90 and it being 1/90th of current value, would definitely consider that a "tank".
Activity: 238
More services are needed for mass adoption.

Services = Proprietary use.

If anyone needs services developed please don't hesitate to contact us.

We can also develop coins if you need them and do website / graphics design. Here is an example of our web design: http://epawncoin.com

Here is an example of our android wallet or epawncoin: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.epawncoin.wallet

Here is an example of our online wallet: http://wallet.epawncoin.com/

If there is anything else you want developed please contact us at:

https://twitter.com/RaxeSoftware
[email protected]

Raxe.

how has no one mentioned aura coin in 3 pages?

Seriously this is one of the only coins im rooting for due to the fact the devs are actually out there, doing conventions, doing PR, showing their faces and doing what they said with the airdrops.

Because everyone just considers AUR the first of many in a line of 50% premined P&D "shitcoins/countrycoins"

premined for airdrop, which has transparency and is being delivered on as they promised.

And actually, you are aware it was the first to really take this initiative with the rest of the country coins to follow because they thought they could build on its success

It may be that, but please look at the bold text.

by everyone you mean you? :/

No, just look at the bashing on Spaincoin you can just use transitive property of equality and assume...
http://www.mathwords.com/t/transitive_property.htm

lol, you had to be that guy. Not an intelligent way to back up an already flawed argument but ok Smiley

Seriously this is one of the only coins im rooting for due to the fact the devs are actually out there, doing conventions, doing PR, showing their faces and doing what they said with the airdrops.

Because everyone just considers AUR the first of many in a line of 50% premined P&D "shitcoins/countrycoins"

premined for airdrop, which has transparency and is being delivered on as they promised.

And actually, you are aware it was the first to really take this initiative with the rest of the country coins to follow because they thought they could build on its success

No, just look at the bashing on Spaincoin you can just use transitive property of equality and assume...
http://www.mathwords.com/t/transitive_property.htm

Seriously this is one of the only coins im rooting for due to the fact the devs are actually out there, doing conventions, doing PR, showing their faces and doing what they said with the airdrops. people in iceland are actaully adopting the currency, its going to have a wide application and utility and its going to be a story that cryptocoins are going to try to live up to. (hence the influx of coins)
answer to thread title: wont happen
It cannot be stopped. In one way or another, some coin WILL GET MASS ADOPTION.

Not trying to advertise, but DNotes is trying pretty darn hard it seems
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annnotednotes-celebrating-dnotes-3rd-birthday-forum-now-open-470155
Activity: 148
It cannot be stopped. In one way or another, some coin WILL GET MASS ADOPTION.
Activity: 126
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Trying to get the public to adopt insecure crapcoins just undermines confidence in the whole blockchain technology.

The first thing should always be to create something absolutely secure before pushing it at the public.

Anything less is fiduciary irresponsibility, scamming the public into throwing their money away on insecure garbage.

Is even namecoin secure enough? Heck is even bitcoin secure enough?

If any are, it would be those two. But do we need even more hash power in them before they are secure enough to be responsibly promoted to the public?

For sure neither Litecoin nor DOGE are secure enough, as DOGE showed. DOGE taught us that just some stupid meme can conjure up almost overnight more hashing power than Litecoin had, thus that Litecoin was not secure...

-MarkM-

they are all oblivious to anything other than finding ANY excuse to mine Flappy coin or whatever..
i don't think they even try and hear or see or understand the ramifications of their behavior in the slightest.
when you said "undermines confidence" my ears perked up lol

what i see and have harped on is the public perception of things.. as in the people who don't know what crypto stuff is.
they hear stuff like a massive rip off like GOX and China cracking down on exchanges and dog meme coins pushed as a replacement for bitcoin..
and they think Bitcoin itself is a ponzi scheme lol ...so what the hell do these guys think is going to happen if random people come here and see this crap ?
we need marketing for blah blah coin ? uhhh no that's retarded lol

Keep pushing each one of your individual scammy clone coins for your own greedy reasons and see what it gets you.. hint: a scene that will not exist soon enough.
And no i don't buy the game and shitty scam routine all you guys keep pulling.. Noble coin ? Carbon coin ? or who gives a shit coin ? lol
There is no way the guy will be planting trees as he states and the coin was posted to make him money.. reality !
If the coin cloners really wanted to help all they would have to do is join an existing legit coin team.. but they find some bs excuse to make their own.

99% of all these coins are pure scammy lying bullshit stunts to make money nothing more.
and most of you out there know it too but play along posting lies, hype and propaganda etc to keep the Pyramid scheme going so you can make money on insert scam coin name.
you all know it will kill the scene long term and gradually kill off the amount of new users coming in and gradually force the governments hands
so that they keep encroaching on our scene more and more with more and more regulation etc.
no one out here cares in the slightest and are happy as long as they make money dumping alts for BTC to fiat right now.. while pretending to support crypto along the way.

and they will do a sell off and dump and run and hide when it's time to say i told you so later on !
leaving the new guys + gullible holding the bag.. broke.

The smart thing to do would be to collectively put our foot down and say enough is enough.. our behavior is toxic and self destructive.
and we need to narrow down the amount of coins to support and break the clone coin game vicious cycle once and for all..
a free market abused is tomorrows regulated market.

smarten up or get ready to dump your alts at any time !
and you all know how fast they can tank so use your brains.. your treading on thin ice cloning coins or playing scammy games with fake Noble coins or supporting them.
Only so many of you are going to be able to pull the Cryptsy buck passing game.. the whole it wasn't me it was "user demand" bullshit game.
actually in reality cryptsy staff makes coins so what does that tell you ?

game over this scene is already dead.. greedy selfish pigs can't help themselves.. clock is ticking
say thank you to the cloning and scamming pricks guys they ruined it for all of us !
Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
I would have to say Mintcoin (MINT). They are actually building the support & infrastructure to support mass adoption right now. Transactions 20x faster than BTC, Pure PoS is more energy efficient. Had a hugely successful initial distribution. Is in the works of developing a foundation, and endowment fund.  Has many merchants already, with new ones being added almost on a daily basis. Is set to get on Vault of Satoshi next month. Also developing a Proof-of-Stake Android mobile wallet. Great name with great marketing potential. And is able to "mint" new Mintcoins for savers.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Cant have mass adoption with out consensus and anyone who stumbles into this section of the forums will see we are anything but united.
Activity: 98
My guess is anytime there is a serious developer of a new coin, they focus on making the coin unique. This is good. But at the same time, realizing they have a unique coin, they take the build it and they will come approach. Grin

Exactly!

This is my understanding of what is happening at Goldcoin (GLD) these days. Some pretty interesting things in the works based on what I'm hearing.
Pages:
Jump to: