Pages:
Author

Topic: Is B2X a scam ? - page 2. (Read 1221 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 12
January 05, 2018, 02:05:50 PM
Yes ther is a scame group with the name b2x but the real SegWit2x is a real fork not a scam
Tha scame coin traded in etherdelta
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 01:58:00 PM
Hello adamhiggins82,

The trades going on at Yobit, are from the forked B2X balances that the people had of BTC at the time of the fork.
No one can get a DEPOSIT address yet, until Yobit makes it available.

Your mining B2X coins must be kept in your own wallet, or pool wallet, until the exchanges open deposits.

So if you had no BTC in Yobit at the time of the fork, you can't join in the trading just yet. Smiley

Regards,

Thanks T-power hopefully i can sell soon, is it still worth mining it then would you say?
cheers
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
January 05, 2018, 01:09:11 PM
Yep, kinda scam, too many controversial information about this coin(token, I dont know) to be uncouth, so this is only hype on the name and possibility for some person to get on exchange without paying fees. Nothing else to focus on
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
January 05, 2018, 09:44:31 AM
For those who care about B2X, you might be interested in this article:
https://www.coindesk.com/suspended-not-abandoned-jeff-garzik-reworking-segwit2x-code/
It is not the one OP is talking about though.
copper member
Activity: 112
January 05, 2018, 04:40:40 AM
There is a claim website but I am not putting my codes in until I find out if this is legit or not.

b2x-claim.io

It’s on their tweets. They haven’t replied in 10 hours. Disappointing.

Use official website ONLY. http://b2x-segwit.io
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
January 05, 2018, 04:35:46 AM
Today this B2X hard fork has launched: http://b2x-segwit.io

But they are not the same people behind Bitcoin Core , and there are just a bunch of exchanges that support that, and that suggests me this is not the official  fork.

So we are going to have 2 different Segwit2x currencies ?

And most important: if we have BTC on our local wallet, how can we claim these B2X ?
There seems not to be any info.

If Yobit and HitBTC were able to automatically give B2X to BTC holders today, we must be able to claim B2X manually by ourselves as well, as the
 claim procedure should be the same for anyone who has a private key.
I haven't heard about the fork of bitcoin recently. The fork of B2X is just a fake fork. It's not a fork of the original team. What's the use?
Activity: 14
January 05, 2018, 03:55:17 AM
Hello adamhiggins82,

The trades going on at Yobit, are from the forked B2X balances that the people had of BTC at the time of the fork.
No one can get a DEPOSIT address yet, until Yobit makes it available.

Your mining B2X coins must be kept in your own wallet, or pool wallet, until the exchanges open deposits.

So if you had no BTC in Yobit at the time of the fork, you can't join in the trading just yet. Smiley

Regards,
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
January 04, 2018, 05:33:06 PM
I dont know if its scam or not but i have joined its airdrop and didnt receive the coin yet as promised. So fingers crossed.
Activity: 7
January 04, 2018, 05:05:25 PM
does anyone know any exchange you can send this to and trade with it? i cant seem to load it into yobit and hitbtc even though it looks like trades going on?
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
January 03, 2018, 06:22:13 AM
this is a new kind of coin and i do not really think about it.
Activity: 1
January 03, 2018, 06:19:19 AM
When are the exchanges (YoBit and HitBTC) becomes B2X deposit address available? I have some coins I got mining and I'd like to play trading with them.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR
January 01, 2018, 09:55:13 PM

But they are not the same people behind Bitcoin Core , and there are just a bunch of exchanges that support that, and that suggests me this is not the official  fork.

And most important: if we have BTC on our local wallet, how can we claim these B2X ?

If Yobit and HitBTC were able to automatically give B2X to BTC holders today, we must be able to claim B2X manually by ourselves as well, as the
The continuation of this fork is not done with the original team? Or is it?

Either way, I will probably get rid of my coins once I get the airdrop.
Activity: 154
January 01, 2018, 02:04:28 PM
They just want another free money. All this fork right now has only one or two real intention to pump bitcoin or get free coins. That would accumulate millions of dollars if you are part of the team behind it , why would make too many forks ? Why not make an ultimate fork that could answer and sustain the congested block chain of bitcoin and give lower fees ? Why these certain individuals really have to make too many forks to confuse people , these forks making bitcoin crazy with it's current volatility it's not good.
Activity: 234
January 01, 2018, 01:30:10 PM

I think same
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
January 01, 2018, 12:50:42 PM
The expected segwit didnt happened,there is not legit forks that will happen,seems like the developers are not interested anymore to the B2X project.
Activity: 613
Merit: 305
January 01, 2018, 12:19:22 PM
Although this Segwit2x canceled, it is required to do a upgrade to blockchain architecture of bitcoin to enable fast transactions and fast commissioning. Otherwise it is unable to use bitcoin as a payment method. It is must to do a hard fork for bitcoin for enabling real time payments  

THIS ^

We don't need forks now ( A.K.A. new currencies ), we need to FIX the original BTC blockchain , because the real VIP of the cryptocurrencies is Bitcoin, and not Litecoin nor Bitcoin Cash etc., so if BTC loses value/price due to transaction issues, then all the other cryptos would fall down.

The other cryptos reputation and value strongly depend on the original one, the pioneer, which is BTC.

So they should fix BTC, not create another currency.
Because the common people only heard about Bitcoin, not even Litecoin nor Ethereum.

But alas i guess the official team is just planning to create a separate currency/blockchain, not to fix Bitcoin.
Right?
Activity: 504
Merit: 109
December 31, 2017, 12:39:34 AM
There is SegWit2x [Futures] traded on Yobit and HitBTC(which is not available now).
Is this futures relevant to the B2X fork which happened yesterday?

Actually the future trading is quite high.  I hope it will not crash due to unknown developers.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
December 31, 2017, 12:38:03 AM
This B2X is obviously a hoax, and this is obviously not the same thing as the B2X in November, this is a garbage.
Activity: 15
December 31, 2017, 12:37:00 AM
It looks like a scam, the team involved has non-existent LinkedIn profiles. Their GitHub code has a 6mil premine which looks extremely fishy. Their code is copied from somewhere. It's just a bunch of people trying to earn money by using the original Segwit2x name. Better stay away from this.
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
December 30, 2017, 05:23:42 AM
People think that this is a scam just because this fork is made by other "unknown" developers, hope this hard fork will find more support in the community.

We still do not know who is Satoshi Nakamoto LOL

The crypto world is crazy and I like the craziness

Pages:
Jump to: