Pages:
Author

Topic: Is B2X a scam ? - page 4. (Read 1221 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
December 29, 2017, 09:28:49 AM
Today this B2X hard fork has launched: http://b2x-segwit.io

But they are not the same people behind Bitcoin Core , and there are just a bunch of exchanges that support that, and that suggests me this is not the official  fork.

So we are going to have 2 different Segwit2x currencies ?

And most important: if we have BTC on our local wallet, how can we claim these B2X ?
There seems not to be any info.

If Yobit and HitBTC were able to automatically give B2X to BTC holders today, we must be able to claim B2X manually by ourselves as well, as the
 claim procedure should be the same for anyone who has a private key.
In my opinion all the forks that we had this year are just all scams, they are all just new altcoins that claim to be part of the bitcoin just to get a good name for them and to make it be successful and get a lot of people into them, and obviously the segwit2x is no different it claims to make bitcoin great and make transaction  time faster, but so as the other forks and all they did is bring the bitcoin down and divided the community, as fas claiming b2x it is still not supported by the online wallets such as coinbase or blockchain, but if you have your bitcoin on a wallet where you have access to your private keys than you will be able to claim them.
Block chain did support the segwit back in November but after it was canceled they didn't make any statment about this one, so that goes to show you how useless it is.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 09:17:49 AM
As i see many of you have 50 IQ!
How can you call every token/coin SCAM.
Now i knoW why.You are a poor 15 years old kids,with no future.
You guys wanna buy a coin from fork with 1 usd and sell for 20k. im sure that coin is not SCAM for you.
B2X is same b2x that you will receive from fork, with the correction 4Mb block.(2mb was on Nov.)
STOP CRY LIKE 15 years old KIDS.
SCAM SCAM SCAM
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
December 29, 2017, 09:05:02 AM
I think that all of forks of bitcoin is scams. We had only 1 icon Bitcoin and this is a our cyber gold!

Nope bro. When the time hard fork happens we find the new coin as well they helps bitcoin transaction time to faster than the time we already seeing it. Obviously as op said this is not the same segwit which is happen on last time on mid November.
This segwit team also have prominent things yo happen this time. Transaction speed gonna be a 4mb and it gonna works with the 11x algorithm encryption.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
December 29, 2017, 08:58:17 AM
There is SegWit2x [Futures] traded on Yobit and HitBTC(which is not available now).
Is this futures relevant to the B2X fork which happened yesterday?
Where I can download wallet and get B2X from my bitcoin wallet with private key! I check and seaching on google! But no info about it at this times
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 08:56:10 AM
Yesterday's B2X doesn't seem to be the same as last month's B2X, not the same team, so don't be fooled,
Activity: 182
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
December 29, 2017, 08:52:13 AM
All of the forks are scams,the developers are using these forks just to make more money and nothing else.
Activity: 3
December 29, 2017, 08:51:32 AM
Even if they're a scam there's still free money in it. Anyone who owns more than a few BTC during these forks stands to claim a reasonable amount of money from it, provided they do so securely. I did it with BCH, BTG and am just waiting for a wallet that I trust to do the same with B2X.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 687
Arts & Crypto
December 29, 2017, 08:23:45 AM
I think that all of forks of bitcoin is scams. We had only 1 icon Bitcoin and this is a our cyber gold!
Activity: 3
December 29, 2017, 08:12:15 AM
Given that the fork has already happened, I hope some detailed guides are posted on exactly how to claim your B2X coins. I'm looking for something along the lines of a step-by-step guide similar to those available when BCH happened.

Scam or not, these hard fork coins are still "free money" for me and i'd like to dump them immediately on whichever exchange available to whomever crazy enough to buy them

The process for claiming the forked coins is exactly the same as it was for BCH and BTG, the problem is finding a wallet that supports these new coins that you can trust. Freewallet and Zumminer are recommended on the official website but that's probably all part of the scam. Coinomi have said they don't have plans to support it and they have been the best go-to for collecting forked coins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 05:56:52 AM
Nah. they just want another free money. All this fork right now has only one or two real intention to pump bitcoin or get free coins. That would accumulate millions of dollars if you are part of the team behind it , why would make too many forks ? Why not make an ultimate fork that could answer and sustain the congested blockchain of bitcoin and give lower fees ? Why these certain individuals really have to make too many forks to confuse people , these forks making bitcoin crazy with it's current volatility it's not good. that's why i prefer ath than those forks.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
December 29, 2017, 05:53:22 AM
There is SegWit2x [Futures] traded on Yobit and HitBTC(which is not available now).
Is this futures relevant to the B2X fork which happened yesterday?
Activity: 72
December 29, 2017, 05:51:09 AM
It is indeed
Activity: 5
December 29, 2017, 05:30:14 AM
People think that this is a scam just because this fork is made by other "unknown" developers, hope this hard fork will find more support in the community.
Activity: 168
Put it all on the line and go for broke
December 29, 2017, 05:24:08 AM
There is a claim website but I am not putting my codes in until I find out if this is legit or not.

b2x-claim.io

It’s on their tweets. They haven’t replied in 10 hours. Disappointing.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
December 29, 2017, 04:02:52 AM
Given that the fork has already happened, I hope some detailed guides are posted on exactly how to claim your B2X coins. I'm looking for something along the lines of a step-by-step guide similar to those available when BCH happened.

Scam or not, these hard fork coins are still "free money" for me and i'd like to dump them immediately on whichever exchange available to whomever crazy enough to buy them
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
December 29, 2017, 03:50:30 AM
It might as well be a scam it is just another fork with no name or reputable people working on it.
Activity: 145
December 29, 2017, 03:44:02 AM
don't pay attention to this "hardfork". it's just PR of new currency which can't cost anything. this coin will only be as a collection samples. this coin will present nothing valuable

Yeah just seems like a cash grab imo
Activity: 1247
Merit: 295
Palestine
December 29, 2017, 03:41:11 AM
any fork for me is a scam Smiley but enjoy the free money when there is always retards who buy everything
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 03:39:11 AM
don't pay attention to this "hardfork". it's just PR of new currency which can't cost anything. this coin will only be as a collection samples. this coin will present nothing valuable
Activity: 210
December 29, 2017, 03:35:47 AM
In my opinion, most forks are meaningless, and they are created only to cheat money, so I won't buy any forks, but will sell free forks. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: