Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin a Bubble that is just waiting to pop? 6000/8000!! really? - page 5. (Read 1464 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 260
Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin
Will reach 10k soon (Last November was at 800$). If we have a price floor of 10k usd, Lightning Network and the Launch of Kim Dotcom's Bitcache we will be unstoppable.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
it's already gone on 6th bubble. There's no cure for bubbles other than running its course, then accumulation phase again. you know the market cycle. Our psychological price is 10k/btc. So sit tight.    
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
As bitcoin always increases, a lot of people alway say it is a bubble and are about to explode. They believe that what they say and do is always right but BTC is still growing steadily, it isn't too dangerous here.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
It's not a bubble, it's not just speculation. It is a technological paradigm shift. And by design it has to keep increasing its value in long term indefinetly.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
No one knows. Purely speculation but I think the recent pump has been due to the hard fork coming up in a few days time and the promise of 'free money'. I think we'll see it find its true value after the fork has happened and given enough time it should stabilize.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hey Guys,

I have invested into BTC quite a bit, when talking to family and friends about its potential etc. many are against it and say it's a bubble waiting to pop.

What are your thought on this? the price has gone ridiculously high from since the beginning of this year and the general vibes on here are that it is going to hit 8000 by year end!
Question is how long before it pops and will it be a be bang drop or gradual ect...

Thanks! Shocked Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: