Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin a currency or asset? - page 37. (Read 12775 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 09:14:10 AM
We can use bitcoin is currency and asset also,some people accept the bitcoin as the asset.bitcoin is digital currency we can exchange to the any country currency.so bitcoin is the world wide currency also.
Activity: 60
November 07, 2017, 08:51:23 PM
i think bitcoin can be a currency or asset because you can buy something using bitcoin and you can also sell bitcoin like gold that have high Value, that why you can call it a currency or asset
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 07, 2017, 08:49:53 PM
I think bitcoin is really a currency is also a very valuable resource and it has benefits because of its users. I'm able to assume like this simply because bitcoin can be used for payment device and it is also very profitable to simply keep it, so bitcoin is another really valuable asset to have. I'm really excited about bitcoin since it presently has a really quality value, however i also will not depart bitcoin although the price is very low, simply because I've experienced this type of second.
Bitcoin can a currency and an asset according to use. A currency that can be used for online transactions and buying things even need to exchange to fiat in order to used in paying for small interprises.  It can be an asset that can be used for investment that will give more profit in the near future because the price is volatile and have opportunity to have more increase for more years.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
November 07, 2017, 08:44:18 PM
You have always to diversify between private currency and official currency and as a private currency bitcoin works very well and I do not see the necessity to let it become an official currency as both can run perfectly paralell. And if it would become an official currency there would be surely a lot of regulations connected with this move and I prefer freedom and independence! Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 08:37:40 PM
Currently an asset for most, and a currency for some. In the future if it becomes more stable I can see it become an asset. In today's news, Deutsche Bank said ‘End of Fiat Money’ may be near. https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/deutsche-bank-end-of-fiat-money-may-be-near/
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
November 07, 2017, 08:36:53 PM
for now I use bitcoin as an asset because I store some bitcoin I have, and I use it as a capital for trading in the market, I have never purchased anything using bitcoin.
Activity: 3
November 07, 2017, 03:44:13 PM
I think bitcoin is really a currency is also a very valuable resource and it has benefits because of its users. I'm able to assume like this simply because bitcoin can be used for payment device and it is also very profitable to simply keep it, so bitcoin is another really valuable asset to have. I'm really excited about bitcoin since it presently has a really quality value, however i also will not depart bitcoin although the price is very low, simply because I've experienced this type of second.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 02:08:37 AM
If you think normally then BTC is a known as digital currency or online money.On the other hand you think BTC is solved your financial problem then when BTC is your main asset because without BTC you can't survive.

Simply bitcoin is both Asset and a digital currency.If you want to invest your money means,you can use it as Assets.If you have a bitcoin earned by trading means,you can use that as a digital currency.Since many online transcation Accept bitcoin,you can use bitcoin as an Currency too
Activity: 244
November 07, 2017, 02:03:03 AM
If you think normally then BTC is a known as digital currency or online money.On the other hand you think BTC is solved your financial problem then when BTC is your main asset because without BTC you can't survive.
Activity: 168
Put it all on the line and go for broke
November 07, 2017, 01:57:42 AM
It was supposed to be a currency but it has become an asset. The price is now too high to be a currency. I think other coins are trying to become a currency...but they will need backing from someone like nations or banks to become a currency. After all, Visa and Mastercard is not going to give up their business easily.
Activity: 6
November 07, 2017, 01:54:54 AM
It is really hard to call bitcoin as a currency. Just because the price of it goes up and down every week so critically. You can not really operate with the currency with such a difference in value
Activity: 4
November 06, 2017, 09:09:54 PM
Any forex means value. So if you have something useful then you've a good thing. Bitcoin is really a forex but when you buy a BTC then your currency gets an asset in your electronic wallet. That means that now your asset (btc) is by using a certain value and you may go shopping, can trade it with other cash or reserve it to ensure that its value might rise against other currency.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
November 06, 2017, 08:48:38 PM
It is considered an asset at the end people will notice bitcoin is an asset, because e-commerce will merge to blockchain and it will give bitcoin a big impact in the digital world. hope bitcoin will be the world currency of the world
Activity: 546
Merit: 180
I'm Matured Now
November 04, 2017, 09:43:33 AM
Currency hope happiness trust asset everything is bitcoin,one can manage his whole family wih the help of it.time is changing.people are now becoming modern.everything is digital.so bitcoin is a digital hope i guess  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
November 04, 2017, 09:27:34 AM
Volatility cannot differentiate between an asset and a currency.A currency can be traded and an asset cannot.This is the basic difference and bitcoin is a currency not an asset
The nature of bitcoin can be related to a gamble by the few since of it's volatile utilities.The prices fluctuate so much which is makes it so different from an usual currency or foreign exchanges.

Bitcoin can be said to be an asset.
some of us prefer to buy and store it, rather than using it to buy goods online.
it will be difficult to call bitcoin as a currency, because not all countries accept it.
bitcoin itself has a volatile value, so it can cause some problems when using it to trade commodities in large quantities.
Yes,it has become a digital asset which is not why bitcoin was created.Anyway there is no going back now,people have already started to look at bitcoin as a get rich scheme which is sick.
Activity: 378
November 04, 2017, 09:24:49 AM
Bitcoin can be said to be an asset.
some of us prefer to buy and store it, rather than using it to buy goods online.
it will be difficult to call bitcoin as a currency, because not all countries accept it.
bitcoin itself has a volatile value, so it can cause some problems when using it to trade commodities in large quantities.
Activity: 55
November 04, 2017, 09:23:12 AM
Volatility cannot differentiate between an asset and a currency.A currency can be traded and an asset cannot.This is the basic difference and bitcoin is a currency not an asset
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
November 04, 2017, 08:59:46 AM
Currently, bitcoin is used as an asset more than the currency,  as still many places bitcoin is not acceptable as currency,  but people keep on buying bitcoin as it's price increases on a constant ratio.  Bitcoin is continously growing and people keep on buying it,  because of the thought that it will increase in future in prices.   Bitcoin has not been accepted globally and hence is not used as a mode of payment everywhere. It is very volatile. A crypto whose value suffers fate like a rollercoaster is not considered reliable enough to be a currency.
Activity: 296
November 04, 2017, 08:01:59 AM
Bitcoin is considered an asset by most Investors. There are many reasons for this.

Bitcoin has the characteristics of currency but Bitcoin is not currently accepted globally and therefore not used as a payment mode everywhere.

Many stores have not received it as payment, but many
traded among Individuals.

Still, we want to exchange Bitcoin with our country's currency, as long as our country has not yet legalized it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
November 04, 2017, 01:17:06 AM
Bitcoin has the characteristics of a currency but currently Bitcoin is considered an asset by most of the investors. There are many reasons for this.
Firstly Bitcoin has not been accepted globally and hence is not used as a mode of payment everywhere.
Bitcoin is very volatile. A crypto whose value suffers fate like a rollercoaster is not considered reliable enough to be a currency.
Hence bitcoin has the potential to be a currency only when these factors are corrected.
Pages:
Jump to: