Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin a Digital Gold?? - page 18. (Read 6278 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 04:14:26 AM
Bitcoin has made investors much richer than gold in recent times, but whether Bitcoin can actually replace gold is a matter of intense controversy. Bitcoin is not only more volatile over both stocks and gold but also at unpredictable prices, even "crazy", without any relationship to other assets or gold. These erratic movements will make it hard for Bitcoin to play a role similar to gold in the eyes of investors.
Activity: 351
September 23, 2018, 03:15:55 AM
bitcoin is very different from gold, if bitcoin is a virtual currency while gold is a real item,but we can think of it as digital gold because its value is extraordinary,bitcoin was developed into a safer choice for transactions in goods and services and also the best payment method in the world,in my opinion bitcoin and gold are equally useful just different places.
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
September 23, 2018, 01:52:32 AM
due to its properties it is called gold, just money is difficult to call it, although some money is an analogue of gold
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
September 22, 2018, 11:42:49 PM
Bitcoin is more than gold, it can replace gold and even money but in a different concept. Bitcoin offers speed and high efficiency, where we do not need a third party to make a transaction.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 11:34:00 PM
Bitcoin is a secure way of making electronic transactions + digital asset, we use it as a payment method.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
September 22, 2018, 11:10:27 PM
To be honest, I can also describe bitcoin as something like Gold. And if you're going to base it on price, bitcoin is more relevant than the other minerals you can name. Bitcoin can become a digital gold. But I think bitcoin is more than gold.
Activity: 52
September 21, 2018, 01:44:00 PM
Most of the people invests in the Gold becoz its prises varies from day to day and like that Bitcoin gave the endless price hikes to its investors and even in future it may be determine as digital gold.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
September 22, 2018, 10:42:50 PM
After reading a lot of posts made by people on this forum, I realized about 75% of them see Bitcoin as a digital Gold. For me, I don't think Bitcoin is a digital gold. Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin to be precise, was developed to be a safer option for transaction of goods and services and also the best mode of payment. Bitcoin was introduced to disable all the restrictions that banks and the financial system presented. A lot of people have lost huge sums of money because they saw bitcoin as a digital gold. I know others will argue that bitcoin has also made people rich but for me, I don't think it is advisable to consider Bitcoin as a digital gold. Bitcoin is a digital currency.

Hey Vickyrichy, "Billionaire investor Mike Novogratz says once Bitcoin surpasses $8,800 to $10,000, institutions will enter the space. It is impossible for Bitcoin to not reach $8.8 ~ $10k by the end of this year."  Look great video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=6lC1anDg2KU
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
September 22, 2018, 09:46:44 PM
I Agree with you. Bitcoin is not a digital Gold, it is digital currency. For its volatility, we cannot tell bitcoin is a gold.  In the future, Bitcoin can surpass the gold in price but still, a lot of people will not accept bitcoin as normal, but Gold is a precious to everyone! I would tell this is a bad habit that we compare bitcoin with banks, golds, fiat currency, national currency. Bitcoin is a digital currency, this is the real fact.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
September 22, 2018, 09:16:12 PM
the bitcoin is a digital gold in my own opinion because every feature gold possess has already been displayed on the blockchain and bitcoin framework. it has more value in terms of time of invention or discovery till this time. gold has been over the years but bitcoin just found its way in the early 21st century and it is already making waves
Of course, Bitcoin and gold share some common features. Perhaps, Satoshi had studied intensively the concept of gold and how it generates its value before developing Bitcoin. Since both are limited in supply, an increase in demand creates a value for them as they are mined.
Activity: 602
September 22, 2018, 09:07:02 PM
After reading a lot of posts made by people on this forum, I realized about 75% of them see Bitcoin as a digital Gold. For me, I don't think Bitcoin is a digital gold. Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin to be precise, was developed to be a safer option for transaction of goods and services and also the best mode of payment. Bitcoin was introduced to disable all the restrictions that banks and the financial system presented. A lot of people have lost huge sums of money because they saw bitcoin as a digital gold. I know others will argue that bitcoin has also made people rich but for me, I don't think it is advisable to consider Bitcoin as a digital gold. Bitcoin is a digital currency.

Bitcoin can use as currency and store of value. Gold right is store of value in real world but bitcoin value more than gold value. I think as store of value, bitcoin is digital world because can survive from inflation
Activity: 1974
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
September 22, 2018, 07:26:05 PM
Yes. Bitcoin is digital gold. Bitcoin is the first choice of investors. The bitcoin market is always vibrant. Bitcoin is very valuable compared to the rest of the coin. Bitcoin has a strong influence on the electronic money market. It is the father of electronic money.
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 06:20:50 PM
I think if bitcoin continues and continues to develop and has the potential. Then it can happen. Maybe bitcoin still takes longer to be said to be digital gold. Certainly bitcoin will continue to increase slowly. That is my opinion
Activity: 406
September 22, 2018, 06:18:27 PM
Bitcoin is a new source of value reserve, and the regulations to come should allow cryptos to be regularized and accepted like any other type of investment
Activity: 12
September 20, 2018, 12:59:02 PM
yes i think its digital gold and already its call an asset too. bitcoin is something that change the world totally. and definately its best. And I think it's better than real gold.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
September 22, 2018, 06:14:45 PM
Its actually from what point are viewing it,to some persons its actually a digital gold like you said,to some persons its just its technology that has its transactions charge,while see it as just a decentralized system.. To me bitcoin is all of the above mentioned..
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
September 21, 2018, 04:08:01 PM
I completely agree with this people do not understand about their Investments but also there are people who understand Bitcoin better than us but still thanks Bitcoin as an investment. It does not matter but people think if people see that something is making them profit then they will push it into the trading platforms, that's how it all started 30 or 40% of Bitcoins population have joined Bitcoin because of trading.
Activity: 308
September 21, 2018, 03:29:01 PM
Hmmm yes we can actually compare bitcoin to gold but the only difference is this gold is physical while bitcoin is online you can not see but can be used for every possible transaction thanks
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
September 21, 2018, 03:20:25 PM
you can certainly compare the currency bitcoin with gold.
But its digital Wink And same risks and huge profits for investors !

kind regards
Activity: 200
September 21, 2018, 03:12:24 PM
The Bitcoin market has once again turned bullish with the leading cryptocurrency retaking a position above $7,000. According to one cryptocurrency expert, the long-term upside for the first and foremost cryptocurrency is massive, and may entice gold investors to leave the precious metal for what some refer to as “digital gold.”Bitcoin’s market capitalization currently sits around $128 billion. As noted by Gurbacs, a mere 10 percent shift from gold into bitcoin $6728.40 +0.52% would more than triple the gold standard of cryptocurrency’s market cap
Pages:
Jump to: