Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin a Digital Gold?? - page 21. (Read 6311 times)

Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 19, 2018, 01:37:32 PM
Gold is much more stable than bitcoin so we can not compare bitcoin to gold. Bitcoin could be a successful currency but in the future because right now it has to work on its stability
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
September 19, 2018, 01:18:49 PM
In fact, gold is an object that can be touched and felt but in the world of digital economy the flagship is bitcoin and its potential is much greater than that of any other currency or human precious metal !
The physical nature of gold makes it hugely inefficient for global transactions. And this is why bitcoin is important! It is the first currency in the world that is both decentralized and digital. It is more reliably scarce than gold and more private and transactionally efficient than "modern" digital banking. This is why people are excited about bitcoin, it has the potential to be completely revolutionize money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
September 19, 2018, 10:34:30 AM
It will be determined by the concept of supply and demand. The scarcity of bitcoins (only about 21 million coins) and its increase usage (for example blockchain technology)
will make the price of BTC to go up. Currently, BTC is at a dip or going down which make sense after a huge correction, but I am very optimistic about its price going up in the coming years and for sure BTC will become digital gold in the future. I believe this is a good time for people to buy and hold BTC for a future gain. All the best.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 10:24:29 AM
They thought it as a digital gold because of its value, highest value among others digital currency, and other concept that bitcoin can be mined too just like the gold we knew.
therefore bitcoin can be said to be digital gold if in my opinion the value is getting more and more expensive and can be mined as well as real gold. be digital gold bitcoin

Gold has a more stable price to be used as a long-term investment but is different from Bitcoin which doesn't have the certainty when the price will rise and when it will go down.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 10:11:36 AM
They thought it as a digital gold because of its value, highest value among others digital currency, and other concept that bitcoin can be mined too just like the gold we knew.
therefore bitcoin can be said to be digital gold if in my opinion the value is getting more and more expensive and can be mined as well as real gold. be digital gold bitcoin
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
September 19, 2018, 10:06:00 AM
I was surprised to read this topic that I know btc is a digital currency not digital gold.
Digital gold is like gold in my country. indeed in terms of ownership, the system resembles btc, we transact through the platform online, the only difference is that digital gold can be transformed into physical gold bars by submitting printing requests by adding more costs, besides that digital gold prices are not like the fluctuations btc stable because it does not have a reference but the price of digital gold depends on fluctuations in the exchange rate of my country's currency on the dollar that directly affects the selling price of gold bars on the market, so obviously both are different
Activity: 364
September 19, 2018, 09:49:22 AM
After reading a lot of posts made by people on this forum, I realized about 75% of them see Bitcoin as a digital Gold. For me, I don't think Bitcoin is a digital gold. Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin to be precise, was developed to be a safer option for transaction of goods and services and also the best mode of payment. Bitcoin was introduced to disable all the restrictions that banks and the financial system presented. A lot of people have lost huge sums of money because they saw bitcoin as a digital gold. I know others will argue that bitcoin has also made people rich but for me, I don't think it is advisable to consider Bitcoin as a digital gold. Bitcoin is a digital currency.
Probably it is, bitcoin looks at the moment is not very cool and powerful, but it can look like I will make at least some effort. That's why they call it bitcoin, because everything is so.
Activity: 392
September 19, 2018, 09:47:42 AM
With a value of more than one ounce of gold today, and in a fully digital form, bitcoin is the preferred currency of cyber attackers that has crippled computer networks around the world lately.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
September 19, 2018, 09:46:40 AM
yes i think its digital gold and already its call an asset too.
bitcoin is something that change the world totally.
and definately its best.

Some people call Bitcoin a digital gold because bitcoin can be compared to the market value of gold. They were almost the same in terms of value. But we shouldn't be confused about the two. Since, we all know that gold exist in real world and Bitcoin exist in crypto world which can be transferred and later be used at real world.

Yeah right, for me it's really different and I don't value bitcoin as gold because they also have different price too. Anyway, whatever it is I am hoping for both to increase price soon.
Activity: 185
September 19, 2018, 09:37:02 AM
yes i think its digital gold and already its call an asset too.
bitcoin is something that change the world totally.
and definately its best.

Some people call Bitcoin a digital gold because bitcoin can be compared to the market value of gold. They were almost the same in terms of value. But we shouldn't be confused about the two. Since, we all know that gold exist in real world and Bitcoin exist in crypto world which can be transferred and later be used at real world.
Activity: 891
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
September 19, 2018, 08:43:03 AM
Bitcoin can be both a safe means of storing value, and a liquid exchange medium used for small payments. The solution is to adopt and distribute an ecosystem with a division of powers, where each sector is responsible for its own part of the task.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
September 19, 2018, 07:32:22 AM
bitcoin is not a digital gold, For me bitcoin is a digital money, we can buy anything in online store, we can send money to our love ones that who needs it, paying to workers if they like bitcoin as a salary.
Activity: 742
Merit: 103
September 19, 2018, 07:31:36 AM
Bitcoin has much greater scalability than gold. It can be divided into an arbitrarily large number of parts and it is faster by a million times than any other kind of precious metals. Bitcoin is a new jet money.
Activity: 457
September 19, 2018, 07:20:01 AM
You can be asure, it's indeed.
I think it can also be called digital gold because the same price is as expensive. and called digital gold because the price and position are the same.
Activity: 355
Merit: 102
September 19, 2018, 07:06:46 AM
In fact, gold is an object that can be touched and felt but in the world of digital economy the flagship is bitcoin and its potential is much greater than that of any other currency or human precious metal !
it could be because it's almost like gold and its function is similar to gold can be sold if the market price rises and can be invested in my opinion like that, thank you
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
September 19, 2018, 06:51:47 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
September 19, 2018, 06:50:30 AM
Re: Is Bitcoin a Digital Gold??

Just because it is mineable and can be used on both asset & currency does that mean we can call it digital gold ? I guess no , because a gold is more affordable and dont fluctuate to much  but bitcoin is expensive and still growing , most of times it is also fluctuating due to the effects of volatility .

Overall , i will still prefer and choose bitcoin over gold because it is more easier to obtain . all we need is a bitcoin wallet and a gadget with internet .
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 06:31:35 AM
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 05:57:45 AM
Yes, the price of bitcoin is any time to go up and down. So, this good opportunity for people to invest in bitcoin. Important time for bitcoin and gold. So, time for people to check prices and time to invest. bitcoin is a good future investment. people always choose bitcoin. But some people don't know how to choose and invest. Bitcoin is digital gold because of the high value of bitcoin. good for future investment .
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Guard your privacy
September 19, 2018, 04:26:05 AM
You can be asure, it's indeed.
Pages:
Jump to: