Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin a Digital Gold?? - page 8. (Read 6278 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 03:39:00 AM
I agree calling Bitcoin the digital gold. It was created to be a currency, that is true, and it can function as one, but for the majority, it is a store of value, a speculative investment, a "safe" asset, where money can be put (especially in countries where inflation rates are crazy high)
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
October 15, 2018, 03:26:17 AM
I think it is not because how do you say that it was gold?

The BTC price was volatile and the gold I think was not because it increases always and not dump for the most.  I think it is good to say that it was crypto in a currency or way in currency because you can see that it was like currency and not gold.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 15, 2018, 03:14:39 AM
I think bitcoin could be a digital gold. Although i know the perspective you are coming from but also remember that real gold is not digital but bitcoin is, so within the "Cryptotic" world bitcoin could be digital gold.

Yes, so true. We are comparing the virtual and the reality here, but they both exist in reality its just that bitcoin is digital. With this it can be lined up.with gold because of the characteristics it has, and also it has a high value which is one of the factor that must consider. We can say that bitcoin will not only stays as being digital gold but soon it will be the currency.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
October 15, 2018, 02:45:14 AM
In my opinion. everyone can argue that bitcoin is a gold, silver or digital diamond. because now, bitcoin is a digital product that is traded in the crypto market. bitcoin switches the function of being a digital commodity that is traded rather than being a digital currency. the main purpose of bictoin is to become a digital currency that is used to support financial technology. however, until now many countries have not legalized the crypto currency.
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
October 15, 2018, 02:39:04 AM
if I think bitcoin is now not just digital gold, bro. even bitcoin is better than digital gold. because we can use bitcoin as a currency that we can use for transactions such as paper currency ..
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 02:01:48 AM
I prefer bitcoin as a digital currency because it is different from gold. But if you compare bitcoin and gold then according to its value you can said it to be gold.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 12:17:01 AM
After reading a lot of posts made by people on this forum, I realized about 75% of them see Bitcoin as a digital Gold. For me, I don't think Bitcoin is a digital gold. Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin to be precise, was developed to be a safer option for transaction of goods and services and also the best mode of payment. Bitcoin was introduced to disable all the restrictions that banks and the financial system presented. A lot of people have lost huge sums of money because they saw bitcoin as a digital gold. I know others will argue that bitcoin has also made people rich but for me, I don't think it is advisable to consider Bitcoin as a digital gold. Bitcoin is a digital currency.

after I read a lot from articles and heard news from information media, bitcoin is digital gold which is currently being talked about because of its very high value and investment that promises profit certainty.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
October 15, 2018, 12:15:01 AM
There are similarities between gold and Bitcoin. Both can be used as a store value for money and at the same time both of them are protected from inflation due to the principle of controlled supply. That said, the differences are quite stark as well. You can't really compare a physical asset to a digital one.
Activity: 16
October 14, 2018, 11:51:11 PM
Bitcoin is not digital gold. But bitcoin is a place to invest for the long term because the transactions in bitcoin are the safest and most profitable, so it can also be called bitcoin, like expensive gold.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
October 14, 2018, 11:35:03 PM
Yes, I really agree with your opinion, because of the progress of the era and the level of technology that is very advanced, making everything that smells digital becomes especially valuable, bitcoin. Where demand is increasingly and more trusted. Besides storing it classified as safe, and not complicated if used - bitcoin is amazing. So it's not wrong if all hold bitcoin as their future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 11:26:32 PM
Bitcoin is not digital gold but have the same situation where both bitcoin and gold in investment kind, how ever bitcoin could increase profit more than gold investment and every one have know about bitcoin more glad for choosing investment at bitcoin than gold.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
October 14, 2018, 11:00:34 PM
Of course bitcoin is a digital gold as pervious people invest in gold for future investment as a asset nowadays digital market makes his place now people's trusting on bitcoin as a asset same like gold for the future assets.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
October 14, 2018, 10:15:42 PM
Bitcoin is a digital currency not  a digital gold. Because we  can  be invested in gold  anytime in the open market. On other hand Bitcoin is a digital assets not a physical currency. The market price and the bottom line of gold and bitcoin are not the same.

yes they are different between bitcoin which is a digital currency compared to gold, then on the other hand the benefits and advantages in my opinion are owned more by bitcoin
Activity: 3
October 14, 2018, 09:57:16 PM
Note that total circulation of bitcoin will not change.
Activity: 123
October 14, 2018, 09:24:15 PM
Ya i agree with you, bitcoin is digital currency not digital gold.
Is very different between gold and bitcoin , the price of bitcoin is very fluctuated and unstable different with gold which the price is follow world condition
And bitcoin is technolgy for make transaction, different with gold which only as currency
copper member
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 09:24:06 PM
Bitcoin is a digital currency not  a digital gold. Because we  can  be invested in gold  anytime in the open market. On other hand Bitcoin is a digital assets not a physical currency. The market price and the bottom line of gold and bitcoin are not the same.
Activity: 350
October 14, 2018, 08:54:03 PM
NO, we all know that bitcoin is like bitcoin, how to get bitcoin is mining (like gold) and it have the big value like gold, but it totally different, bitcoin created as currency and gold is the jewelry and the asset, so its totally different between bitcoin and gold
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
October 14, 2018, 07:03:45 PM
Bitcoin is not a digital gold and it not even investment tools! Bitcoin is a decentralized Digital currency! Some People only use bitcoin as an investment or a money making tool. They are totally misusing bitcoin's value and that's why we need learners, not earners! Bitcoin's main purpose I think to use as a payment method globally! and I hope In future bitcoin will be used as one of the best payment ways!
Yes bitcoin was not a digital gold. Even gold and bitcoin was the same as a currency they still have difference. Bitcoin is a digital currency which make real money once you convert it into fiat. You can also used it as a mode of payment if the person you are going to transact with is a bitcoin user also.
Activity: 44
October 14, 2018, 06:56:48 PM
As far as I know bitcoin is not a digital gold but it is a digital currency. Digital currency means that you can make a transaction using digital technology, for example as a payment of something you acquired, using bitcoin you can pay it through digital technology.
copper member
Activity: 327
October 13, 2018, 01:46:09 PM
because bitcoin has the highest value, bitcoin is not wrong to be called digital gold, and that assumption is a normal assumption as the most valuable coin in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: