Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin a Digital Gold?? - page 7. (Read 6278 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 10:10:09 AM
I think bitcoin is everything, because since I used bitcoin, my economic needs are met, and the country I live in is very supportive of the development of bitcoin, because since then the poverty rate in my country has been greatly reduced
pra
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 09:41:55 AM
it can be called the digital gold because it is the best one in the market today and it is really valuable. to my mind, choosing it is a good idea if you want to become rich in the nearest future... Grin
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
October 15, 2018, 09:27:11 AM
Bitcoin can be described as such because Bitcoin is almost like gold which can be invested for a long time and generate huge profits. It's just that Bitcoin is very unstable and makes some losses if you don't understand it.
- I do not agree with your comparison because as you are saying, the value of bitcoin is very unstable, this is a very important point that makes it impossible to compare with gold, unstable will greatly affect its existence, and if it can not sustain its existence for a long time, it can not stand beside gold. Gold is always a symbol of long-term survival, although the value always increases slowly but it is always stable, no change over time while bitcoin always gives us the opposite view, the value can increase rapidly and decrease rapidly, prestige in the long run is not guaranteed, not eligible to compare and become digital gold
Activity: 854
October 15, 2018, 09:20:15 AM
Why should people be comparing bitcoin gold in the first place? To mine understand gold is an element which has gotten a monetary value because of its usage or importance. Bitcoin on the other hand is a currency but unlike our local or fiat currencies, is only used across digital devices until it it is exchanged into a physical cash. the two, bitcoin and gold are different entities and should therefore be seen and treated as such.
Activity: 126
October 15, 2018, 09:17:55 AM
it is the digital gold ,It's the gold of the world or the new world. Bitcoin is gaining a lot of attention in many areas and starts to see it as a strategy to prepare for the momentum of the cryptocurrency market.BTC
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 09:05:24 AM
in my opinion bitcoin isn't digital gold. but bitcoin as a digital investment.
and bitcoin is very useful for people who have a lot of free time to generate an income.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
October 15, 2018, 09:02:00 AM
After reading a lot of posts made by people on this forum, I realized about 75% of them see Bitcoin as a digital Gold. For me, I don't think Bitcoin is a digital gold. Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin to be precise, was developed to be a safer option for transaction of goods and services and also the best mode of payment. Bitcoin was introduced to disable all the restrictions that banks and the financial system presented. A lot of people have lost huge sums of money because they saw bitcoin as a digital gold. I know others will argue that bitcoin has also made people rich but for me, I don't think it is advisable to consider Bitcoin as a digital gold. Bitcoin is a digital currency.

Actualy every people have different opinion about bitcoin,otherwise in my own thought  maybe we can consider that bitcoin is a digital gold because of its important or value into the crypto world,thats why in other hand maybe we call the bitcoin a same and true value of gold thats can we see into our monetary fund in the bank but in the form of  digital figures.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540
October 15, 2018, 08:30:05 AM
For me, it's a favorable option than traditional payment when it comes to accepting payment via crypto because I accept BTC in exchange for my freelancing service. I convert them on a regular basis because have to pay bills. but it doesn't mean that I don't store them but as a gold. No
Activity: 250
October 15, 2018, 07:35:21 AM
After reading a lot of posts made by people on this forum, I realized about 75% of them see Bitcoin as a digital Gold. For me, I don't think Bitcoin is a digital gold. Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin to be precise, was developed to be a safer option for transaction of goods and services and also the best mode of payment. Bitcoin was introduced to disable all the restrictions that banks and the financial system presented. A lot of people have lost huge sums of money because they saw bitcoin as a digital gold. I know others will argue that bitcoin has also made people rich but for me, I don't think it is advisable to consider Bitcoin as a digital gold. Bitcoin is a digital currency.
Government structures, any, will support and support only that has huge turns of the market. Photo here rumors are that they say soon there will be something that will Eclipse bitcoin.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 07:33:19 AM
No, I don't think so. Bitcoin is just digital currency which individuals exchanges it in the Internet. Bitcoin isn't visual money and they can not hold by hand. Be that as it may, gold should be possible. We can not contrast gold and bitcoin. Nevertheness, Bitcoin is significantly more costly than Gold
Activity: 247
October 15, 2018, 07:26:14 AM
If you're asking me if bitcoin is a new kind of digital gold then all I could say is that as of now I could not really consider bitcoin as a digital gold because its been many months now that bitcoins current market value is down on the drain now and I'm not very sure if bitcoin will ever rise up again just like before.
Activity: 322
October 15, 2018, 06:31:28 AM
A gold never you can't exchange by bitcoin. Gold is a material that is accept every country and it is touchable anybody can use this. But bitcoin is just online currency, you can't seen that and bitcoin isn't touchable. Though at this time many countries people working on bitcoin in differents way. Day by day bitcoin sector are increasing in around the world. But bitcoin can't same to gold. Gold is pure Metal but bitcoin isn't a metal. Bitcoin is can be a digital currency but not digital gold.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
October 15, 2018, 06:12:01 AM
I would say that bitcoin is not gold but he is close to be the special way of talking with our money beceause this is the different world and he is above under usual money 
i think the equation is as an investment tool. but bitcoin was created as a payment tool like fiat money. because price has prospects to increase, many use it as an investment tool
Activity: 6
October 15, 2018, 05:49:46 AM

I couldn't agree more.
Activity: 308
I'm nothing without GOD
October 15, 2018, 05:11:06 AM
Unfortunately bitcoin is different with gold, it has a value because people believe it as future online payment
Activity: 115
twogap.com
October 15, 2018, 04:58:37 AM
I would say that bitcoin is not gold but he is close to be the special way of talking with our money beceause this is the different world and he is above under usual money 
Activity: 5
October 15, 2018, 04:51:26 AM

I agree with you in a way, but I also agree with the 75% of the people that see Bitcoin as digital gold. the worth of gold doesn't vary a lot from time to time, its quite stable, so you can't really invest in gold just the same as you could in Bitcoin.

Although a lot of people invest money in Bitcoins to make a profit, there are also a lot of people that buy bitcoin to pay with it without the govenment knowing about it but there is a big risk in that because Bitcoin is quite unstable, for example the value of bitcoin went up about $700 in just 2 hours.

The world is evolving, a lot of the things are going digital just like maybe gold.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
October 15, 2018, 04:12:06 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency, where transactions are very dependent on the internet network. We cannot equate bitcoin with digital gold, because bitcoin does not have a real physical form, while gold has a real physical form.
there are other advantages not offered by gold, bitcoin is active as a currency with the highest crypto volume. this is even more complicated than just gold. equation with fiat is preferred because bitcoin reacts actively to exchange with very active fluctuations. the government must be aware of this.
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
October 15, 2018, 03:56:21 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency, where transactions are very dependent on the internet network. We cannot equate bitcoin with digital gold, because bitcoin does not have a real physical form, while gold has a real physical form.
Activity: 14
October 15, 2018, 03:44:57 AM
I find bitcoin has the same characteristics as gold but to say bitcoin is digital gold isn't really. People invest in gold because of its safety over other areas but the bitcoin always fluctuates and fluctuates unpredictable. Its volatility makes it impossible to become digital gold.
Pages:
Jump to: