Author

Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ? - page 108. (Read 42237 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I suggest invest your money in bitcoin now because bitcoin gives you high profit but you need a lot of patience . Invest only you can afford to lose in bitcoin because we dont know what will happen in bitcoin price in the next few months.
You need confidence in bitcoin if you want to invest in bitcoin. Patience will not be present if you are unsure of the future of bitcoin. And beliefs will be very useful when prices fall. And the price drop will continue to happen in bitcoin. Bitcoin is beneficial if you are confident and patient in investing
in fact those people who have want to make money and those people who are welling to take the risk they have good opportunity to invest their money in bitcoin, because from there they can make good profit. i personally giving preference to bitcoin to invest my money there. i am really confident about my investment in bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
I suggest invest your money in bitcoin now because bitcoin gives you high profit but you need a lot of patience . Invest only you can afford to lose in bitcoin because we dont know what will happen in bitcoin price in the next few months.
You need confidence in bitcoin if you want to invest in bitcoin. Patience will not be present if you are unsure of the future of bitcoin. And beliefs will be very useful when prices fall. And the price drop will continue to happen in bitcoin. Bitcoin is beneficial if you are confident and patient in investing

True, bitcoins has exceeded all expectation in terms of investments calculations. Just from this year it has rised up by more than x2. This is likely brought about by increased demand as there have been a lot of more adoptions happening around the globe like what happened in Japan. It also looks like there are more countries, like India, that would be following the footsteps of Japan.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 630
Yes it is, Bitcoin is a good investment of money, but this is not the right time to buy bitcoin because their price in the market was so high. Maybe just wait for a little bit time before invest, also review first the fluctuation of bitcoin in the market before invest to avoid losses.
Activity: 700
Well, we can not say it's the best, because bitcoin is always uncertain, but if you buy bitcoin at the right time, it's likely to be a very good and profitable investment, because of course if the price goes up you'll be lucky with Fast.
yes no doubt about that. i do not think that there is any other way through which we can get such a good income that we are receiving from bitcoin. because still bitcoin has a very good potential and its price can increase in future therefore there are more chances that bitcoin will give us a good profit.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
Well, we can not say it's the best, because bitcoin is always uncertain, but if you buy bitcoin at the right time, it's likely to be a very good and profitable investment, because of course if the price goes up you'll be lucky with Fast.
I think that's a risk in investing? You can lose and win. But if you have the skills to analyze bitcoin prices, knowledge of bitcoin markets, etc. You can minimize defeat. Actually investing in bitcoin is very profitable. the key is just patient
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
Well like with all things in life there is a risk, and we all know that if risk is higher than the gain is higher also. But to be honest i would recommend for you to wait. There is some changes coming, from 1st of August there will be some splitting in bitcoin. I am not sure what will happen exactly and how it will impact bitcoin, but it would be wise to wait and see. Also it could be quite opposite, maybe it will pay off a lot if you buy bitcoins before that, i really do not know.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Activity: 574
Merit: 252
If you can point to a coin that can be trusted in the entire virtual currency world it is bitcoin,i do not think that no other coin has the potential or reputation than bitcoin and if anyone could grab the coin at a very good price then you could make a good profit with it.There might be many promising coins in existence but nothing can surpass bitcoin.
Activity: 378
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
Definitely,bitcoin is a good investment.We could normally see that most of gold inv estors would not like to invest in other assets since they feel that gold is a much secure investment and they could cash out any time by selling it.But some of the gold investors too have started investing in bitcoins terming it a digital gold.It clearly shows the potential of bitcoin.
Yeah, these days compared to the growth happening with bitcoin one cannot make good profiting through gold, shares, property or something else. So gold investors and others getting into bitcoin investment is no surprise. Every user needs security and good return on their investment. This is highly available with bitcoin.
Back in 1990 you can say the same thing about GOLD just look how high it has grown from that time and a lot of people made a huge profit. Bitcoin is just a new mainstream, after some years another thing will take it place and become more popular and more profitable Smiley
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Definitely,bitcoin is a good investment.We could normally see that most of gold inv estors would not like to invest in other assets since they feel that gold is a much secure investment and they could cash out any time by selling it.But some of the gold investors too have started investing in bitcoins terming it a digital gold.It clearly shows the potential of bitcoin.
Yeah, these days compared to the growth happening with bitcoin one cannot make good profiting through gold, shares, property or something else. So gold investors and others getting into bitcoin investment is no surprise. Every user needs security and good return on their investment. This is highly available with bitcoin.
yes that is right, bitcoin is providing good opportunity to people for making good money, bitcoin is providing more good opportunities that we have from our day job, trading or any other business we have in physical job. if you have good experience in trading altcoin then you can get good income from trading altcoin which you cannot expect from your day job or day trading.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
Who ever told you bitcoin is a good investment opportunity tell you nothing but the whole truth. Bitcoin is the future in terms of investment. I bought bitcoin yesterday when the price was around  $2,360 and if am to sell it at the current market value of $2,551 I would be making a profit of $191 Just within two days.  What a profitable investment opportunity!
Activity: 686
Activity: 742
It looks like you are new to Bitcoin . First welcome to the Bitcoin community. As for your question, I think my answer is right, Bitcoin is a good investment to make a lot of profits, even a lot of huge profits. Bitcoin value is very high, it is expected to increase further so investing in it is reasonable. But do not be too greedy, invest reasonable, learn from many people to make the most profit
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
Yes it is very good investment. It is better than to keeping your money into fixed deposits or mutual funds. Because the interest that bitcoin is paying to us just for keeping the money is very huge. Almost there is gain of 25-30% every alternate month of so. Just imagine how much you could earn in future if you choose to keep it in bitcoin form. Moreover, bitcoin seems to have emerging technology in upcoming years which will also bring more investors on board making bitcoin more valuable assets for us. So yeah I think it is really good way to invest my money into bitcoin.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
It is true that you will gain a high profit in bitcoin. It is good to invest your money on bitcoin because bitcoin has a possibility to become enormous price and by that way your money might be doubled. Regarding in buying of bitcoin is today is the right time for it because since we know that bitcoin has a unstable price we should take the opportunity while the price is not that big enough.
Even if today we buy Bitcoin at a fairly high price, we will still get a very good profit. Of course, this profit will be in the future, but nevertheless you will not worry about the safety of your money.
- Yes, bitcoin is a good investment in short and long term, now is a good time to buy more bitcoin and wait, then we will sell it at higher price to make a profit. Actually, investing bitcoin as well as investing in your future, the value of bitcoin always increases over time and it is still growing and more popular every day, it will not disappoint us unless we actively abandon it. However, we should not put all the money into bitcoin because investment is always risky, we need to be careful and limit losses.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Everyone is talking about the popularity of bitcoin, but I disagree. If you compare with the total number of people on earth, it is a drop in the ocean. The popularity of BTC will start to rise only when all Internet shops will accept it for payment, and the fee for smaller transactions will be cancelled.

I strictly not agree with this.Because bitcoin transaction is trusted one.It's a tax free one.Like a gold and land even you can inverse your money in bitcoin too.No one know how much bitcoin you have.No lock is need to save your bitcoin.Since it's a digital Money you can save and invest your Money in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
is bitcoin a good way to invest your money?> find me another asset that has grown over 180% in three month's time
and it is going to aquire more value,if everything goes right and the forkening happens
and we are left with one economically dominating chain,or no chain splitting happens,whatever the scenario is
the price just must skyrocket,there will be no reason for it not to
so it is a good time to invest into bitcoin,maybe wait just before the date of the fork to buy some cheaper while the  feeble minded are selling Smiley
Jump to: