Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ? - page 11. (Read 42237 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is a good investment. Now is the right time to invest in bitcoin, because at the moment bitcoin is cheap. Many now are waiting for growth in order to make money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I consider bitcoin as the greatest investment in this era. What I am doing is to convert a partial amount of my salary every pay day. No matter how small it is, if its collected at the same time, it will be HUGE. I just started this year and I am excited on how big it will be until December. I am planning on selling it when bitcoin is at its peak then purchase some alts by Feb 2019 when the market is low.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Personally I prefer to invest in what I have control over than what I don't. Cryptocurrencies are too volatile a market. But I invest any way because of the high gain when a cryptocurrency grows.
Bitcoin is very good way to invest our money because i know to my self that investing our money on bitcoin is we will be very secured and can double our money, and i believe that investing our money with bitcoin can really make us very rich in the future.
Activity: 392
I don't even think anything is worth more than BTC now investing upon, because the future either at the long run or short run is so brightened that no one is trying to miss out the golden and expected opportunity when the means and ability is there for you to do so.
I will confidently say that it's a yes, for me investing our money with bitcoin is one of the best thing we should do to have many profit or many money in the future, bitcoin is really good cryptocurrency and this is the best cryptocurrency and even the value of bitcoin now is low, there are still a big chance that the value of it is we will pumo very high in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 38
Of course, Bitcoin is a good way to invest your money and for sure one of the best to have high returns from your investments, but obviously not everything you have. Remember always the golden rule: invest in risky investments always the only amount of money you can afford to lose...
Activity: 322
Personally I prefer to invest in what I have control over than what I don't. Cryptocurrencies are too volatile a market. But I invest any way because of the high gain when a cryptocurrency grows.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I think that bitcoin is a enjoyable showing off to invest our maintenance as it defeats inflation which is the major matter for me because in banks the raptness rate is bashful small and is not nimble to irritation inflation. I have heard my grandparents reveal that put your keep in a bank and it will be credited previously than, but it was concrete single-handedly in their period, now the epoch has tainted and banks doesn't pay that much collective and in addition to inflation rates are higher. So my allocation is invested in bitcoin on the other hand of banks.
Activity: 280
Yes bitcoin is a good way to invest. and now is a good time to invest in bitcoin. because of bitcoin price dump now and good chance to rise bitcoin price incoming days. so you can invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Exactly,bitcoin is good investment platform.bitcoin is one of the fastest growing  market.any one invest it,and within short time got benefit.also invest in bitcoin,is the good source of earn money.
Activity: 116
Yes, Bitcoin is one of the fastest growing investment in the market available today and i believe that it will still continue the trend. You can easily expect very high returns within very less time.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I would prefer Bitcoin as a way to invest your money because many people are also invested their money on Bitcoin and earned a lot. If you will just study the bitcoin, you will surely earn profit especially if you have money for start up.
Invest in Bitcoin is one of the most effective way to earn money. If we are good managing our investment, then Bitcoin give perfect profit for us. Also it's not investment alone that we can earn money with Bitcoin, there are still a lot of ways, like trading or mining.

Activity: 154
Merit: 12
In my opinion probably a good idea but do not invest a hefty or a big chunk of your asset; you see Bitcoin right now is very volatile and unpredictable. I think investing in a business or insurance or something that won't depreciate will be a wiser move.
Activity: 152
It's definitely a good investment but one should still respect the market and be prepared for fluctuations. The traditional wisdom of proper asset allocation should be still followed. Don't gamble with more than what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
I would prefer Bitcoin as a way to invest your money because many people are also invested their money on Bitcoin and earned a lot. If you will just study the bitcoin, you will surely earn profit especially if you have money for start up.
Activity: 209
In my opinion it is better to save half of your money than invest all because of what is happening now to Bitcoin we don't know what will happen in the future so don't invest all your money check first the project before investing.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
Yes, it's. I honestly didn't believe it at first but now I can testified that bitcoin is really a good investment

I can conclude that bitcoin is perfect for investment because bitcoin usage is not just one country but all countries can use it. Bitcoin is not just for investment but for legitimate payment instruments in some countries and the price is also very attractive

It is also a good time to enter into bitcoin investment especially that it is very cheap right now. Many are surely waiting for the time bitcoin increases and pumps again. Sometimes I don't understand why people enter when bitcoin is already mooning when they could've entered when the market is silent.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Yes, it's. I honestly didn't believe it at first but now I can testified that bitcoin is really a good investment

I can conclude that bitcoin is perfect for investment because bitcoin usage is not just one country but all countries can use it. Bitcoin is not just for investment but for legitimate payment instruments in some countries and the price is also very attractive
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
I think so, even though we know that bitcoin is very risky, but it should make us good at sharing money, even though bitcoin has proven to be profitable but we should never keep all the money in bitcoin, I recommend a maximum of 40% of all assets we have.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Yes, bitcoin is a good investment on the most part. Though one should manage to learn about bitcoins more as the value is very volatile, no one knows exactly for sure if it will rise or fall on a certain time period so analyzing it to your own is helpful.
Be sure to only invest what you can afford to lose or just wait for the raise of the value.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

Before investing in bitcoin you should educate yourself first on how to manage bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and how to earn from them. Investing you money in bitcoin is really a good way to profit provided that you have the sufficient knowledge in managing such kind of investment. Bitcoin is risky and highly volatile coin but if you managed it well, it can provide you a good profits for both short and long term.
Education or knowledge is a really must thing to have in order to avoid getting conflicts in investing your money because if you can't understand what are you trying to invest then you will not have a successful investment and it will only work for a short term but after a few months it will not work anymore and you will have a huge loss from your investment.
Investment without knowledge, this is gambling, you can not call this is investment. About experience, we can get when we trade in the market. But the knowledge always available for those who really want to learning it. And nowadays, use Google to search something is not hard.
Pages:
Jump to: