Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ? - page 13. (Read 42237 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Every possible investment of your own funds for profit is quite a popular way to manage your money today. Similarly, gold, any currency has its own specific value. This applies to the crypto currency, investing in bitcoin can be called quite a safe way.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Definitely yes! because many prove that bitcoin is a good way to invest your money but? not all your money why? because the value is volatile and no one knows if you gain profit immediately or wait too long so if you dont want to shock that the valur is down before you invest just gain knowledge first. 
Activity: 270
You can not become a millionaire overnight, but if you buy a crypto currency at a low cost now, and after a while you sell at a price that is 2-3 times higher than today, then you will significantly increase your capital.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
In my opinion yes because bitcoin makes your money double or even triple and so on and so fort.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Yes, bitcoin is a good way to invest your money. Bitcoin will grow and will cost more than 50k, but it takes time. Wait one year or more.
Wow, are you a gambler Roll Eyes? You are ready to wait a long time like few years, but you do not have any reason to prove your prediction will be true. Bitcoin can reaches 50,000 $ or not, it still depends on the future and you just can predict. Find some reasons to prove your prediction is right, else, you will lose money in bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Its a very good way to invest. Its enjoyable safe and reliable, you earn good money and the coins is safe in your wallet. No third party, its just you, your campaign and your bitcoin profit. Make sure you follow the normal process.
Activity: 294
Yes, bitcoin is a good way to invest your money. Bitcoin will grow and will cost more than 50k, but it takes time. Wait one year or more.
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

True, bitcoin is a good choice for investment, because bitcoin has the potential to continue to increase in price and provide benefits for those who invest in bitcoin.
Today, if one needs to invest money for a greater profit, I suggest the bitcoin to be the appropriate one for that. Bitcoin is possessing a great potential which enables people to have a great profit out it. Dealing with it always turns to be a profitable one but all you have to do is to get them in cheap as much as possible and have to be patient till the price gets enormously high...
If everyone all want to wait the price of Bitcoin decreases, whom are the trader buy Bitcoin at high price to help me take profit?
Do you understand the rule of the market and how to this market running?
You sell at high price = someone buy Bitcoin at this high price, you buy at low = someone sell Bitcoin at low price (example take loss).
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

True, bitcoin is a good choice for investment, because bitcoin has the potential to continue to increase in price and provide benefits for those who invest in bitcoin.
Today, if one needs to invest money for a greater profit, I suggest the bitcoin to be the appropriate one for that. Bitcoin is possessing a great potential which enables people to have a great profit out it. Dealing with it always turns to be a profitable one but all you have to do is to get them in cheap as much as possible and have to be patient till the price gets enormously high...
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Hope everyone in this forum have given their positive feedback that investing in Bitcoin is the best way to get more profit. I too agree with that point and no one who knows Bitcoin well will say against this because there are millionaires came from base level as millionaires through Bitcoin investment. Why not? You also would be the millionaires club in future.
Activity: 261

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Yes it can be but not all your money better research first before you invest and make sure that it's a good project so that your money will not lost a and just a waste of time, know first their background before investing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!

Yes I believe that bitcoin is the best way now to invest your money. Because rich people will not invest here if their money will not earn a big profit. The best thing in bitcoin is your money will multiply into many because of the high volatility of bitcoin. They earn millions of dollars. I'm really hoping also that by trading l can experience also to be rich. Because you can only achieve this once in a lifetime. It will continually goes into a better if you know how to manage your money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
That is true for me,  a lot of people who invested bitcoin in a low price are now getting rich and change their lives because of the huge profit they have gotten from bitcoins.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
Of course it is, why would we all be on this forum?
It's a high risk high reward investment, and never failed to prove its strenght during these years
I completely agree with you, since many users have been lucky with Bitcoin, especially if they bought coins at a cheap price and waited for Bitcoin to rise to $ 20,000. Even you can say that they were lucky, it's just a gift of fate.
Activity: 38
Of course it is, why would we all be on this forum?
It's a high risk high reward investment, and never failed to prove its strenght during these years
Activity: 165
Merit: 14
Yes as it is proven to gain profit from investing to it. But just like any other investments, we should realize  that it also has risks and how much it is volatile. Its price fluctuates and you may lose some of your invest when its price go down. But I am hopeful that it is a part that will shape the future.
Activity: 259
Merit: 76

Bitcoin is good for investment, even better if you invest today. The previous price drop gives an opportunity to people to buy and invest Bitcoins. Some even hold it, though it was risky and expect a big profit in the future. It's price Volatility makes it possible and currently Bitcoin's price is now recovering. Hopefully it will hit 35k USD by the end of this year!
Activity: 77
Yes, that's true. Bitcoin is a good investment and I think you must invest as now as possible. Or simple buy bitcoin at a low price and then wait for it until the value increases. And if the value is enough for you then that's the time you need to sell and when the bitcoin will again dropped its value buy again and hold and wait until it increases and cycle. It is a good way since you will be secure that you will get your money but it needs time. And also your patience.
Activity: 126
Yes it's right. So I start to invest my money to btc
 I am sure evemthoug invest small money but can get a big profit
Pages:
Jump to: