Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ? - page 3. (Read 42237 times)

Activity: 348
Merit: 10
I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

Yes, bitcoin is a good investment for making huge profit, but it is very risky. Bitcoin price is not stable, it suddenly drops then suddenly rise. And if you study the market well before investing, you can possibly gain more profit

Yes, bitcoin is a good way to invest your money nowadays. It is a secure and a first digital cryptocurrency worldwide. Being an investor you need to face the risk in order to succeed. And huge a big prifits in future.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

Yes, bitcoin is a good investment for making huge profit, but it is very risky. Bitcoin price is not stable, it suddenly drops then suddenly rise. And if you study the market well before investing, you can possibly gain more profit
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap

I certainly agree with you and if you really want to earn better then you should be very willing to take all the risks. It is actually an effective way to make your money and savings grow rather than keeping it in banks which is more risky nowadays. I believe that it is better to hold and invest here in bitcoin but better be patience until you reach your desired amount.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
So far, various types of investment from banks, savings and credit cooperatives, stocks, Bitcoin only very profitable investment. But before we feel that, we need to know more about Bitcoin. I will keep investing in Bitcoin. Because there is much evidence of my friends who have gained a lot of benefits.
Activity: 602
you want invest your money ? you find a trusted site. Yes Bitcoin is best way to invest to your money. because bitcoin is digital and secure latest currency buy sell system.i think if you invest in bitcoin  you must be earn huge profit.but if you invest another site i am sure you can not earn profit more then bitcoin.

Well, everything can be risky especially in crypto because you must know when to buy and sell. This is so easy to understand but the fact is that it can make you worried especially if the value will suddenly drop. I am not saying that it is not good to invest in crypto but I am just saying that we/you must ready to face all the challenges especially about its volatility. Just invest what you can afford to loose and be wise to choose the right coin to invest.
Activity: 98
Yes, I think bitcoin is one of the best investment options right now, with its rapid growth. Bitcoin attracts many investors and now bitcoin is one of the best investment tools.
Activity: 336
you want invest your money ? you find a trusted site. Yes Bitcoin is best way to invest to your money. because bitcoin is digital and secure latest currency buy sell system.i think if you invest in bitcoin  you must be earn huge profit.but if you invest another site i am sure you can not earn profit more then bitcoin.
Activity: 266

Definitely yes, but not now because Price of bitcoin is very low it is now the time to buy of bitcoin not to invest in BTC but buying of BTC is good for now updated 04-10-2018 many investor buying BTC this time because of a low price and stay it first in a wallet for waiting until it is going higher value of price.
Activity: 252
I believe that bitcoin is a good way to invest. if you have enough money it would not hurt to invest some of your money in bitcoin. Because with a higher price automatically it will bring a lot of benefits to you. But you also have to be careful in investing so that investment does not lead you to losses.
Activity: 350
I think that bitcoin has always been a good investment and stayed with it to this day, so you will not lose if you start investing in it
Activity: 490
Yeah ,  bitcoin is the good way to invest money and to grow profits. In Bitcoin but you need patience and you need to wait in order for your profit grows. In this business there's a chance to failed but has higher opportunity to grow.
It’s a good way to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin has the potential to gives you more profit and yes it’s a risky as well but doing every business needs to take risk with out risk you can not do any thing . You have to be positive about bitcoin because the price of bitcoin can goes up any time and it will make you rich. So it’s good to invest in bitcoin.
Updating about the market is necessary for an investor to take decisions where to invest and when so that the appointed investment will earn the more profit and is more profitable than the others. Choosing Bitcoin is a good decision for a productive investor which will be in his or her benefit at the end. Choose Bitcoin and suggest Bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Of course, it is. Bitcoin is a good investment because it has the highest price among cryptocurrencies, and thankfully, it's price is starting to increase once again. If you have purchased recently when it's price was lower, then your profit should be achieved soon. Just wait and hold it for a long period of time so you could earn more.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
I think even when the correction is goin on and the bitcoin is far away from their all time high, its still a good investment and much better then the stock market. Stock markets are maybe a little bit safer, but i think you can just make much less profit on their. SO of coure cryptocurrencies are a high risk investment. But its easier to invest in cryptocurrencies then in stock market. For cryptos you just have to send some money to the echange and you can start trading. With stock markets you have to fill thousands of forms in a bank and have to wait untill you can start!

I agree with you. There is no any other forms of investment that can match crypto investment returns though it is of course accompanied with risk just like all investments out there. You just have to research the technology and see if you trust it and just hold it long term and don't mind the bumpy road on the way to the top.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
I think even when the correction is goin on and the bitcoin is far away from their all time high, its still a good investment and much better then the stock market. Stock markets are maybe a little bit safer, but i think you can just make much less profit on their. SO of coure cryptocurrencies are a high risk investment. But its easier to invest in cryptocurrencies then in stock market. For cryptos you just have to send some money to the echange and you can start trading. With stock markets you have to fill thousands of forms in a bank and have to wait untill you can start!
Activity: 191
Yes bitcoin is the good way to invest money . Bitcoin is secured cryptocurrency ever that maybe it isn't a scam Or something that may bad news for you so that can help to your life to reach your goals and dreams .
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
It really is, because bitcoin can give you 10x your investment due to its volatility of its market value. But of course, it's also a risky way to invest your money since its market value can also plummet anytime.
Activity: 210
Yes as it is proven to gain profit from investing to it. But just like any other investments, we should realize  that it also has risks and how much it is volatile. Its price fluctuates and you may lose some of your invest when its price go down. But I am hopeful that it is a part that will shape the future.
Activity: 182
It is good to invest in bitcoin as long as you hold it while the price is not on the dump kind. Investment for a long time is perfect for bitcoin it is not just for sell rush at the moment you see the price but thinking for the future good of bitcoin.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
It is indeed a good investment and I can serve as a witness on how effective bitcoin is when it comes to investments. The value of it is known to be volatile that's why it is a good thing most specially for the investors when investing. You should not miss the chance on buying bitcoin as soon as you can so that you may get higher rewards in the future. Time is money here and the earlier you arrive here, the higher the profits.

Bitcoin gain last year on 2017 over 10x. No one investment instrument can do like bitcoin did. With that record, I think bitcoin is good investment as long we hold it for long term.

Well, Bitcoin is a good investment but you will not be getting a good profit if you will not be putting a good amount on it, also there are a lot more digital currencies that is just starting and has a possibility of pumping in the future so instead of putting your money in a currency that has an expensive price, a suggest you start in a currency that is just starting.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
Bitcoin is a really good way to invest your money incase you know how to deal with it.  So if you really wanna invest in bitcoin, the sum you are investing has to be not needed. The money you convert in BTC has to be extra money.

Bitcoin as investment right now become popular. Many people already know about bitcoin and they want to make money on bitcoin. If many people start investing on bitcoin and hold it for long time, I am believe that will make bitcoin price increasing.
Many investment bank start investing on bitcoin and its good news for cryptocurrency market
Pages:
Jump to: