Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ? - page 5. (Read 42237 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 100
I think it would be a good way to invest money in bitcoin. Bitcoin's volatility helps a lot, you can buy for a low cost,then wait until it grows. and bitcoin wont fail your expectation as long as you know how to manage it well.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Yes, im certainly sure that its the another good way to invest in long term. As long as you got patience and always be ready for lose and be ready to win at the same time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
Yes, and there are people actually managing now in a bitcoin investment. They will ask you or convince to you join bitcoin investment and offer a good profit with bitcoin. So far those individuals i know are doing good. Actually i kinda encourage also to form a group and invest in bitcoin. However i could not take the risk for it is not my money that will involve and i do not want to let them get worried and even blame their hard earn money. So better i have to invest on my own. And i will do it for myself hard earn money but not now and maybe in the next few months. I am just hoping that bitcoin price that time is still low.
Activity: 49
It's a good idea to invest in bitcoin, but invest only what you can afford . Invest what you can afford to risk be wise, there's a lot of business venture out there.also bitcoin ia profitable, just be careful because it's a volatile market.don't invest to much.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
Yes it is good to buy and invest bitcoin because nowadays bitcoin prise is low and this is the best time for investor to buy and hold. In this case when bitcoin price increase you will be earnes huge profit.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
Yeah ,  bitcoin is the good way to invest money and to grow profits. In Bitcoin but you need patience and you need to wait in order for your profit grows. In this business there's a chance to failed but has higher opportunity to grow.
It’s a good way to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin has the potential to gives you more profit and yes it’s a risky as well but doing every business needs to take risk with out risk you can not do any thing . You have to be positive about bitcoin because the price of bitcoin can goes up any time and it will make you rich. So it’s good to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

yes, off course. bitcoin is very profitable. bitcoin is in low price today, you can buy it.

Buying at a low price is the common habit but you still need to be careful. Bitcoin is pretty volatile making it a pretty hard digital currency price to predict the price in the future. Buying Bitcoin at it's low point will not always mean that it will be a good investment, as I said it is still volatile so people still need to take care of their investment.
Activity: 36
Merit: 2
I can’t stress this enough, but bitcoin is a highly experimental digital asset. It’s kind of like investing money in a kickstarter. You have no idea what the end result is going to look like. You may very well get your money’s worth, or you may end up losing big. If you are going to invest money in bitcoins, or really any other form of cryptocurrency, please remember to do your research and study the graphs so that you may know where the price is headed. Shedding a few dollars worth of money in cryptocurrency assets may be a good way to make some quick money this holiday season. It might also be just the thing you need to clear off those huge holiday debts. However, be cautious.
Activity: 67
it WAS a very good investment until now... We need to wait for all its issues to clear up before we can say that it's good to dive back in again. You can take the risk now, but it's probably not a good idea.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
Yes, aside from it is the first blockchain technology I think many altcoins value depends it value on bitcoin. It is good decision to invest in bitcoin aside that is proven that it is profitable investment, it will still increase its value. I think the good way to get profits is divide you money and invest in different coins.
Activity: 91

yes, off course. bitcoin is very profitable. bitcoin is in low price today, you can buy it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Yes man, bitcoin is a good investment. Bitcoin will make you rich in the future, and also bitcoin has a future so for sure you will gain huge profit in the future. So start investing now in bitcoin. Buying bitcoin now is good decision because it's gets a dip now. So buy now!
Activity: 700
A few years ago untill now, bitcoin can give gain more than 500% and its very profitable investment. Right now, market on crypto down and many coin/token price drop. I think its good time to investing our money on bitcoin because its lower more than 50% from peak price
Activity: 448
I completely agree with you. Greed and materialism will be the destruction of humanity. Of course, so will overpopulation, for that matter. I have no desire to feed my ego, other than to buy a Prius. Using a good portion of my gains (I may have someday) to help the environment and save our precious planet. That would be so much more satisfying than having a useless money pit of an ego driven car.
Activity: 191
Yeah ,  bitcoin is the good way to invest money and to grow profits. In Bitcoin but you need patience and you need to wait in order for your profit grows. In this business there's a chance to failed but has higher opportunity to grow.
Activity: 205
Yes truly that bitcoin is abgood way to invest your money. Yes it s a big risk but that's life. You have to take a risk for something. But in the end of you invest bitcoin you will surely have a big income.
Activity: 112
I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future, is that right? Because I want to buy some bitcoin in these days.
Yes, that is true. Bitcoin is a great way to invest our money into Bitcoin. But even if Bitcoin is good, it still has many shortcomings. You do not have to invest all the money you have, you just need to invest some of your money only. Because we never know the development of Bitcoin until when, so to avoid things we do not want so we must be smart to manage the money we have.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
Of course it's right, you can get from it a huge profit, I invested 3000$ 2years ago and now, I'm really happy, because with the time I have 25k. I recommend it a lot.
Activity: 210
By now you can probably see that the answer isn’t that simple. It’s not just a matter of should you invest, but also a matter of how to invest. Like I said in the beginning, start by educating yourself. Learn about the currency, what affects it, what are its advantages and disadvantages, etc. You can get a lot of basic education through this forum.
Activity: 28
As a newbie, I challenge it's becuase mostly I read messages about bitcoin it's a good way to invest I hope that in a few months I recieve a blessings of bitcoin so that my problem is solve . Bitcoin is the best way  to invest your money for the future.
Pages:
Jump to: