Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ? - page 70. (Read 42237 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 103
September 23, 2017, 07:22:08 AM
Invest some of it, yeah.  You have to realize how frigging volatile bitcoin is, though.  There's nothing that says we have to stay at or break above $2500.  We could be back down to $1500 or lower by tomorrow.  Do I think that's going to happen?  No, but it's possible.  So if you're young and don't have a retirement plan and have extra money to play with, do it.  But be ready to lose money...and hope you don't.

I wouldn't put too much into crypto.
I think it is not bad to invest some money in bitcoin.  There is nothing impossible in bitcoin, because as we can see users,   bitcoin has a lot of potentiality in the future so don't be worry and there is nothing afraid of with bitcoin.
Activity: 116
Merit: 100
September 23, 2017, 06:22:39 AM
What you hear is true. bitcoin is an investment that will bring profits in the future, and this is not a fake, that is what will actually happen. In fact, since the appearance of bitcoin a few years ago the price has soared very high and has many people who regret having doubted the bitcoin at the beginning of its appearance. I will try to express the reasons why bitcoin worth mentioning as a future investment.
1. The amount of bitcoin in circulation is currently limited, so can be sure the price will rise from year to year.
2. More large countries that have legalized bitcoin in Their country, this will have a good effect to bitcoin prices.
3. Fiat Money that we use today is losing the value, so bitcoin is present as a very appropriate choice.
Activity: 106
September 23, 2017, 04:39:42 AM
Does anyone here have any foundation for their reasonings? I see a lot of posts just saying "yeah it will go up", or "it will be profitable because many people come and buy it" and it's getting kinda boring. What valuation techniques are you guys using as a foundation for these statements?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
September 23, 2017, 02:48:24 AM
I think yes sir. Bitcoin is promising that its value keeps on surging. Imagine having a bitcoin that's a million dollar value in the next decade. Invest now, be a millionaire later.

Yes anything is possible with bitcoin in future so the best thing would be to collect as many bitcoins as possible and save it for future and if the price goes in millions then even 1 btc can make you millionaire and if you have more then you can be even billionaire.
Yes it is also a part of bit coin business to hold your bit coin for a specific period of time but I may disagree with you that only holding bit coin is not the philosophy of getting profit because some time you invest and get profit instantly because no one knows about the future of bit coin
Activity: 260
Merit: 28
Look ARROUND!
September 23, 2017, 02:31:08 AM
I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
Yes it is a good way to invest your money on bitcoin because even it is not stable you still get high profit from it unlike on local banks. But it is kinda risky because there are may scammers over the internet so if you are not aware on this kind of surrounding much better to learn first.
Activity: 786
Merit: 270
September 23, 2017, 02:27:05 AM
Bitcoin becomes my alternative to invest money that has been set aside from income. However from bitcoin, i earned a satisfying income even greater than salary had i received. So make me dare to invest more in bitcoin than to store in bank.
Absolutely, it is better to investment in bitcoin rather than putting your money in banks. Anyway, money in the banks still raning also but  it is small amount compared to what you have earned from bitcoin. If you want to double  your money in a fast way, then invest your money in bitcoin, but don't put all your money just for a single investment because it is risky.
Yes I am agree with you that bit coin will give you more profit than the interest level of the concerned bank as the  interest of the banks is constant which nighters increase nor decrease but the rates of bit coin fluctuating round the year and the chance of profitability is more than falling down of the prices of bit coin.
Activity: 420
September 23, 2017, 02:26:45 AM
yes it is true bitcoin a good way to invest your money because you can earn twice as much profit as possible
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
September 22, 2017, 09:43:13 PM
Nowadays many investment options, from real to scam, and I think we should be good at putting money on the right investment, bitcoin is the best choice right now. bitcoin investment does not take long to get 100% profit, maybe only 1 year we have 100% profit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 22, 2017, 09:32:21 PM
I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

yes, for short time. you must playing tradi if wanna invest in bitcoint. its best choice to multiple your coin
Activity: 476
September 22, 2017, 08:55:16 PM
Yes because the amount of bitcoin is so high, for sure you gonna gain profit. Becuase holding a bitcoins Is very profitable , so you need to collecting more bitcoin. If you invest your profit is bigger
well it is a risk also because we must have the capital to be able to invest in bitcoin. High prices are the reason many people are thinking again to invest in bitcoin. I myself choose another coin alternative that is cheaper and has a nice future. for example eth
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
September 22, 2017, 08:48:36 PM
Yes it is right. It gives me a profit of 1000% since last year. it may not jump for 1000% for the next year but who knows. Bitcoin is good long term investment. Don't hesitate to buy or you will regret it.
Activity: 588
September 22, 2017, 07:53:05 PM
Bitcoin has became the most and always invested investment recently. I would say that it really is good investment since it's price can go higher everyday, and also can get lower, which is very healthy for an investment. But in the next months, I would really be happy if it will continue rising its price.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 22, 2017, 02:12:44 PM
Bitcoin became the best investment choice for me, because has given a very fantastic return. I can achieve better profit than my salary works even.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
September 22, 2017, 12:51:46 PM
Yes it was a good investment this year because bitcoins is rising but there was also a down time like the incident that happened in china when they ban the ico's but i am really sure that bitcoin will sill have a grip in the market and the value will still increase monthly so just hold your coins for a very long time.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
September 22, 2017, 12:24:27 PM
If you think you trust bitcoin that much why not? If you invest your money on something else, there will always be risks. In bitcoin also there is risk but if you've known bitcoin from the beginning and how it is fying high till now, even this negative news we're hearing on the decline of bitcoin's value will not discourage you from investing in bitcoin.

Considering the fact that bitcoin already exist for almost 8 years now, it is absolutely no way that you cannot trust it.  It has been tested and proven to give you an income.  And one of that is investment.  Investing in bitcoin is a risk just like any other investment.  Looking on the performance of bitcoin, I may say that it is indeed a goodway to invest on it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
September 22, 2017, 12:07:39 PM
If you think you trust bitcoin that much why not? If you invest your money on something else, there will always be risks. In bitcoin also there is risk but if you've known bitcoin from the beginning and how it is fying high till now, even this negative news we're hearing on the decline of bitcoin's value will not discourage you from investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
September 22, 2017, 11:59:28 AM
Maybe yes but theres only a time that bitcoin market value is going ups and down and no one can say when is the exact time yo make your money profitable because bitcoin has no stable price.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 22, 2017, 11:31:39 AM
Sure, i feel bitcoin is a good and powerful way to commit funds. You can expect very good returns in significantly less time.
Activity: 329
Merit: 254
September 21, 2017, 07:56:07 PM
Yes, it is true that bitcoin is a good way for investing your money, although it is world wide currency that you may have a good profit behind. Its gonna be most interesting enjoyed working on the internet through the help our new existing technology nowadays..Probably in the future if you invest on it your not suffering from any kind of poverty, Your life in the future are safe through it..
No doubt that bitcoin is the best way to invest money because it can give you wonderful profit in future. Just imagine the earning of bitcoin holders of 2010; if they have those bitcoin today when the price was below $1000 and if we buy today and then want to sale out after 5 years so how can we earn that time with the highest price of bitcoin. I think no any business can compete bitcoin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 21, 2017, 02:44:40 PM
Yes, that is right. Bitcoin is good investment especially we can see the good fluctuation or good increasing value per bitcoin.Becuase holding a bitcoins Is very profitable , so you need to collecting more bitcoin.Then there is no doubt in this thing that you will surely earn a lot of profit from your investment.
Pages:
Jump to: