Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ? - page 73. (Read 42237 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
September 17, 2017, 07:46:49 AM
Never invest more than you are willing/able to lose – Bitcoin is a very risky investment and you should keep in that in mind at all times.
After buying Bitcoins make sure to move them into your own personal wallet and never leave them at the exchange. My personal recommendation is to use a hardware wallet to store your Bitcoins. If you can’t afford a hardware wallet, try a paper wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
September 17, 2017, 07:43:44 AM
I bet it is, it's only obvious that the people that invest in bitcoin is released from the ever inflating currency that we all have. Regardless of where we are, it seems like our currency just gets lesser and lesser purchasing power. That's something that none of us wants. You're lucky if your country doesn't have crappy government and you don't have a currency that's constantly inflating. You see all the goods are having higher and higher price in your country? It's because your currency is worth lesser and lesser and not because things are becoming more expensive.

Bitcoin's price is increasing and increasing and that saves you from the inflation of your currency. Even if your currency is having less worth, it's alright in your part because you've got bitcoin and its price is always increasing.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
September 17, 2017, 07:41:15 AM
I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
Yes it is without a doubt, bitcoin is appropriate for investment since it is volatile it could have a enormous price in the future that's why don't lose the opportunity and buy now as long as it is not that big yet. As the time passing by bitcoins price is growing that's why it is the right time to buy.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
September 17, 2017, 07:32:11 AM
I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
Bitcoin is a very risky way of investing but it is really worth the wait. I can say that because I have experienced it myself already and it really changed my life bigtime. As the saying goes, good things take time so if you really want to have that thing then you shouldbe willing to wait even for a long time. Bitcoin has a value that is rising continuously which usually attracts most of the investors which made bitcoin's value higher and higher.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 17, 2017, 07:29:08 AM
Yes. In my experience, I can conclude that bitcoin is really a good investment. I've been investing on it for a very long time and I can say that it has really given me a lot of things. I always give my best to it so that when it's time to get my income, I would have large amount in my hands. Bitcoin's value is growing also so if you are going to invest with it you would surely benefit as long as you are patient enough to wait for it till the price is high.
Activity: 124
September 17, 2017, 06:38:19 AM
It is definitely a good way to invest your money. Some experts says that there would be a great price increase in btc after 5 years. And as we can see now it is increasing little by little. Investing in bitcoin takes time and patience to see it grow.
Activity: 57
September 17, 2017, 04:40:24 AM
bitcoin is so risky but it is good way to earn money for short time
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 17, 2017, 04:38:53 AM
Yes me too i heard that bitcoin is good to invest here bevuase the value of bitcoin is still increase and have a strong value i can say that in the next year the value of bitcoin is going to increase $5000  and i think this is our future money.
The price  really has a big effect. No one should ignore an investment opportunity based on sentiment. There used to be financial institution called goldman sachs that dismiss bitcoin for some time. But the institution is now actively telling their investors not to dismiss bitcoin any longer, considering how one bitcoin is valued above $4000.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
September 17, 2017, 04:28:09 AM
If you want to buy bitcoin its up to you. But invest only you can afford to lose because as of now bitcoin price experience  dumping . What if the price of bitcoin decrease more your money also decrease. But dont worry about it because even the price dumping many people buy bitcoin so the price increase again or for sure it will recover again and possible to reach more than the current price.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
September 17, 2017, 04:06:47 AM
Yes, investment in Bitcoin is one of the fastest growing investments and are very stable which makes holding Bitcoins very very profitable. Bitcoins are gaining more and more popularity everyday which is making the value of Bitcoin very high so investments can help you earn high returns within a small time period.
Yes, There is no doubt about it. Bitcoin is a good way to double our money. Bitcoin investment is very effective, many people prove that bitcoin is really good for investment.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
September 17, 2017, 03:34:11 AM
NO it is so risky one  with high income if you lucky

so ifyou have extra money start with it
Activity: 481
September 17, 2017, 02:38:57 AM
Yes me too i heard that bitcoin is good to invest here bevuase the value of bitcoin is still increase and have a strong value i can say that in the next year the value of bitcoin is going to increase $5000  and i think this is our future money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 267
September 17, 2017, 02:26:56 AM
There's no doubt about it, let me give you some reasons why It's a good to invest on bitcoin.

1. You can take a look at bitcoins chart you will see that it keeps increasing and increasing.
2. Even though sometimes the price dumps it always recovers no matter what.

But you should consider the risk too in investing bitcoin.  Don't invest if you can't afford to lose your money.
Activity: 737
Merit: 500
September 17, 2017, 01:56:46 AM
investing in bitcoin is profitable and can increase our income, bitcoin can also be used as savings for the future, now more and more bitcoin use it and bitcoin can also be used to provide apartments from news that I read. so your choice is right if you invest in bitcoin.

Investments into bitcoins are nothing wrong. Bitcoins are at present the most profitable investments and people are rushing towards bitcoins after reading about those who are now millionaires by believing and investing into bitcoins. I will also support everyone who is investing into bitcoins for better future.
Of course the success story in Bitcoin make many people want to become investor.
But that is reason make some people also become speculators if they do not have any knowledge about this field. Grin
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
September 17, 2017, 01:39:14 AM
Yes bitcoin is a good investment for making a high profit becuase its value is so much increasing and just only need is keep trust and have a courage to invest becuase investing to bitcoin is risk becuase its volatile you need to be patience. Smiley
Activity: 378
September 17, 2017, 12:53:04 AM
Yes i also heard about that the bitcoin is good to invest becuase for now bitcoin have a good and strong potential in its value and i can say that the value of bitcoin neext year totally continiously to pump. So i think its a good to invest in bitcoin to get hhigh profit.
Activity: 241
Merit: 11
September 16, 2017, 11:51:46 PM
Its a big yes sir becuase bitcoin as now is have a strong potetial and i can say that the value of bitcoin will become $5000 next year and i know and i believe that in the future this is our money. Smiley
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
September 16, 2017, 10:03:02 PM

probably yes because bitcoin has a potential and the price is rapidly increasing overtime so its a good idea if you invest on it as early as possible , last day the bitcoins value suddenly drops and most people buy that time and today its started to rise again slowly so i think that its not yet too late for you to buy bitcoins and hold them for quite some time to make a descent profit soon if the price would sky rocketed again.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
September 16, 2017, 09:57:03 PM
Like all things, you can invest a proportion of your cash an preserve the other. That will guarantee you to be tranquil if bitcoin doesnt's functions in the long term, but i will propose you to take the danger and make investments your income.
Is just how you manage your money and investment that you made. Long term investment could be something difficult to predict if your are profitable or losing in the coming years . It's because we really don't know the flow in the market price and it's consistency to compete among others.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
September 16, 2017, 08:04:17 PM
Very good qustion.
Even if that way is easy and quite fast we must remember that it's really risky way. Of course you can say that every investment is risky and it's associated.
In response to your question, yeah it could be good way for you if you can handle the risk and you are calmness.

Every kind of investment is risky and you need to prepare yourself that the thing that you are about to invest is risky and even that is bitcoin or not then you need to invest the amount that you afford to lose because if you will become greedy and invest a lot of money even your savings then you will just end up losing because of the volatility of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: