Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ? - page 10. (Read 16804 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 256
For me? as long as you understand the risks and most of the things about digital currency and trading, why not. Bitcoin made a lot of people millionaires and billionaires, if you want to follow those achievements, you need to risk something big.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Yes it is, bitcoin is the best way to invest your money, because of its increasing price. Investing your money is not that simple, there's always a risk in there. So always check and inspect before investing.
Agree, we should not hesitate about the future of bitcoin because I'm sure that bitcoin investment is very profitable, now is a good time because bitcoin price is cheap and we will get big profit after china new year or a week.
Activity: 959
Merit: 500
Bitcoin should be a part of your investment, but not all of it. I have the opinion that a good investment shows a balance of conservative and risky parts. Bitcoin represents the part that is most risky. We have seen that in the past few weeks. The bottom of the last dip might have been reached, so it could be a good time to buy, but there is no guarantee for that.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
yes,i think bitcoin is a good way to invest our money. because its a most valuable coin in the world. its a profitable too. many people invest money in this coin. bitcoin is a good way make money from money.
mhj
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
of course bitcoin is very secure and profitable site for investment.i invest my all money in bitcoin.so don,t late invest your money and earn huge profit.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.

Yes bitcoin is the good way to invest your money. But you need to think wise before you do an action. Study the place where you will invest your money so that for you to earn a lot. Bitcoin is a good investment because there's a lot of profit that can get here. There's a lot of benefits as well. Bitcoin is trusted and it is proven by a lot of people. It can help you to earn a lot and can provide your needs and wants.
- Bitcoin is a new investment, a modern technology and opens up a new market for investors, so we do not need to be surprised when investing in it is the best way to make money because people always follow the technology and trend, always focus on new things. In addition, bitcoin owns many attractive features such as anonymous and not controlled by the government, that makes investors very excited and they will invest in it, the value of bitcoin in the future will grow over time, there is no doubt when many people say bitcoin is the best way, that's too accurate
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Yes it is, bitcoin is the best way to invest your money, because of its increasing price. Investing your money is not that simple, there's always a risk in there. So always check and inspect before investing.
If I have some money, I will invest in bitcoin because it is the best way to gain benefits in bitcoin in the future to come .And aside from gaining profit from bitcoin it is also has multiple uses.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
For the safest way, buying "offline" property is proven to be the safest investment all over the time. But if we need to make more quick cash, bitcoin (or other cryptos, as they are more stable) is the good plan to do. But make sure to have a backup cash in your pocket in case you need a sudden needs.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.
One of the easiest way of using this bitcoin is for investment.You can do it to have a higher value of earnings and it will worth it. Some people used this as an investment which will give them a good effect. Is it easy to invest the money in bitcoin.
Activity: 413
Merit: 105

Yes bitcoin is the good way to invest your money. But you need to think wise before you do an action. Study the place where you will invest your money so that for you to earn a lot. Bitcoin is a good investment because there's a lot of profit that can get here. There's a lot of benefits as well. Bitcoin is trusted and it is proven by a lot of people. It can help you to earn a lot and can provide your needs and wants.
Activity: 162
For me it is the good way to invest rather than bank. bank and lesser profit unlike bitcoin there is passibility that our investment grow. so we better be patient sometimes the bicoin hold the money so that our investment grow for our own good. we are not only the person need money so we most understand if there is some changest sometimes up sometimes down.
Activity: 274
Well I guess investing bitcoins is good but do not put all your money there because we do not know then what might happen to your wallet I mean if you can forget your wallet or the password, just save what is enough for you to loss or just save your earnings in bitcoins if possible.
I agree with you that If you invest bitcoin was don't harsh to put in all money on it but try to invest in a step by step situation.In Invesment, It's not all about put your money at all but on how you manage your money before you invest and how you vive important to grow you profits.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Aside from paying money to the bank. Bitcoin is a good money note. When your premium is high enough then you earn it but that's worse than before the rate of bitcoin understands the rate of demand for the users. But now many people believe in bitcoin that when they invest they will cope
Activity: 336

In this matter you should really be strategic. You can not just put all your money and invest it here since the value of bitcoin is unstable. You might end up having a problem.
Activity: 146
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
From the point of view of common people that want to make fast and easy money, bitcoin investment is a great thing. But from the point of view of the world financial system it's not so good cause ppl make money without producing anything
Activity: 350
For me this is so, investing in bitcoin and other altcoyins is more profitable for me than simply doing in banks any accumulative accounts and the like
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
I don't think so because it's price is changing everyday.If anyone invest a huge money to buy bitcoin and the price will be low then he will hamperd.So I think it is not a good way to invest all of your money in bitcoin.I think everyone should invest some of his money in bitcoin.And also invest in Eth or other altcoin like aion,waves,etn etc.
OP said investnt money.NOT ALL OF HIS MONEY,,and Price drop is part of investing..all businesses has a high and low,no one exempted,if you dont risk,you will never win..and this is part of every journey to experienced the profit and losses,
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
yes i want more btc
Activity: 218
Better look for something to invest in than keep it in banks. Interest rates on banks are minimal. Now is a good time to invest in bitcoins since prices are low, hold it for a while and wait till prices will go up.

I see the price of bitcoin now are 6000+ USD and this is the best time to buy, those people who have money that can buy bitcoin now are very lucky because bitcoin price now are so down.

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are more profitable than investing in a bank that will take years to get a profit and having only a 1%-5% of your investment to be your profit. In trading bitcoin or cryptocurrency, it has a high chance of getting more profit than other investment out there but the risk is ridiculously high compared to bank investment.
Pages:
Jump to: