Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ? - page 8. (Read 16804 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.
Yes investing in bitcoin is more profitable than investing in banks. Besides in bitcoin you can have profit at a small time. We see that many high profile personalities decide to invest in bitcoin so why we hesitate if that big business trust bitcoin. Because all of that person and big business see bitcoin potential to the future.
Activity: 322
Yes bitcoin has the good way to invest your money as I know in this past few months that I'm joining this forum since I participate to Invest my money in bitcoin and for now I making some small business to make it double while doing my part in any campaign that I join to invest my money for some reason making it with good picking to a coins is also a good way of making it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Yes, at present time most top one why too good invest in Bitcoin bitcoin will give you great profit within the short time. anyone can invest with Bitcoin & make money on some easy steps.

Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Yes, this is also the best way to invest your money. Comparing Bitcoin or Bank Savings, I choose bitcoin because in bitcoin I earn more compared to savings account. Don't be afraid to invest in Bitcoin, because you the captain and broker of your investment. You can control it.
Activity: 81
Definitly bitcoin is one of the best option for now to invest money,many investitors do that and earn lot of money his fall was only momentary,all this with crypto currencies is just the beginning,best we expected in a few years,when people be better informed about it,that is he chance to growing fast and for you to earn lot of money,in global that is chance for all.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
Yes it is also a good investment, I have seen many who have reportedly gain money from bitcoins. Yet bitcoins is a bit more tricky to deal with if we are a newbie. You need more expertise on this field in order to suceed and gain more from investments, which I think not so hard to learn given enough guidance. Of course we can learn by researching the net.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.

In investing bitcoin it may be high risk but let's consider the profit you can gain in investing in to it. It may triple your capital or more. This is the good thing that btc given to us.

In any investment there is certainly a risk and never guarantee for profit, the important thing is we should never put all the money on bitcoin, besides bitcoin we can choose other coins like ethereum, ripple or others, I'm sure that this is the beginning of the era of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
Some bitcoins in my wallet are stored and sold when the price is high. this activity is continuously done by me every week, this I consider as a small investment.
Activity: 196
It can be part of your investment portfolio and wouldn't hurt as long as you only put a portion of your whole investment money. That way, you are diversified in all sorts of investment to mitigate loss if there is one.
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
It's hard to say since no one can predict the future, however I believe it's a good investment simply due to the fact that it's deflationary in nature. There are only ever 21 mill BTC, and over time a lot of these will be destroyed due to user error. Compare this to fiat currency which has inflated its circulating supply some 50x over the past 100 years.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
I suggest trying to invest your money in bitcoin. In addition to investments that provide profit opportunities, Bitcoin also has good prospects for the future. As seen from the year 2017 yesterday bitcoin prices have touched the amount of about 17k dollars, the cause of the price increases one of them is membludaknya number of new investors who are interested in investing money in bitcoin.
I believe in bitcoin and it's capability to give a huge return that is why I believe that investing on bitcoin is really a good idea. If we take a look at the bitcoin price we can really see that it is really high volatility which makes bitcoin an amazing way to earn a huge profit even in a simple way of buy and selling. Bitcoin is really amazing it is really a great opportunity and a blessing that we must learn.
Activity: 42
Yes  I want  to  trust  bitcoin  . I think bitcoin  is very  good investment  so why I don't trust right  ?  It's a big thank-you to  a bitcoin
Activity: 224

In investing bitcoin it may be high risk but let's consider the profit you can gain in investing in to it. It may triple your capital or more. This is the good thing that btc given to us.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
I suggest trying to invest your money in bitcoin. In addition to investments that provide profit opportunities, Bitcoin also has good prospects for the future. As seen from the year 2017 yesterday bitcoin prices have touched the amount of about 17k dollars, the cause of the price increases one of them is membludaknya number of new investors who are interested in investing money in bitcoin.
Activity: 175
Yes bitcoin is a good way to invest your money but do not put all what you have earned,you can think of other business or other investment.
Activity: 448
Is bitcoin a good choice for investment?
Of course Yes, it is a good choice but do not invest all your money on it.
Equally distribute your money to different kind of investment. With that you have a lot of back-up and option.
 Investment in bitcoin is considered belong to short term investment. It is very much profitable because it dont require long period of time before you see your profit. But always be cautious with every choices you are going to pock in terms of investment. There is a lot of scam. Dont be fooled by it. Make some research. Keep learning.

I agree Bitcoin is a good way to invest your money but don't invest all your money, make sure that you still have something left because investing is also a risk. And prior doing so it is advisable to make some research first.
Activity: 238
Is bitcoin a good choice for investment?
Of course Yes, it is a good choice but do not invest all your money on it.
Equally distribute your money to different kind of investment. With that you have a lot of back-up and option.
 Investment in bitcoin is considered belong to short term investment. It is very much profitable because it dont require long period of time before you see your profit. But always be cautious with every choices you are going to pock in terms of investment. There is a lot of scam. Dont be fooled by it. Make some research. Keep learning.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
Yes, investing your money in bitcoin is one of the best ways of investing. Not only does it makes your investments worthwhile, it also makes you feel fulfilled with what you have harvested. Investing in btc requires only a portion of your investment but lets you harvest more than what you have expected with your investments.

Bitcoin is not good but the best way to invest money. Since at all the times it had proven to be quite profitable and futile. As it posses a great potential, it offers an enormous amount of profit and investing in it renders you to gain that in a short course of time. And now I see it's the time for its rise, which will be making the investments of the holders quite worthy...
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Investments are a nice way to 'save' money, if you get my drift. Investing in ICOs are way even better. Then
investing in  cryptokami is the way to go
Activity: 126
Yes, investing your money in bitcoin is one of the best ways of investing. Not only does it makes your investments worthwhile, it also makes you feel fulfilled with what you have harvested. Investing in btc requires only a portion of your investment but lets you harvest more than what you have expected with your investments.

Pages:
Jump to: