Author

Topic: Is bitcoin better or paypal? - page 109. (Read 281245 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 24, 2016, 04:06:03 AM
I consider bitcoin as the winner although I also like paypal for some payments because it has the dispute system.
For sellers Paypal can be bad I experienced myself and with the bitcoin this is opposite for sure.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
May 23, 2016, 11:29:25 AM
The paypal payment confirmation is instant. The Bitcoin is not instant. With small block size, sometimes you need to wait for hours.
Yeah your right and i think paypal still perfect for transaction because if you scam you can reverse payment or dispute.. and also the transaction is instant.. unlike bitcoins right now.. its not instant unlike before..
Activity: 446
Unpaid signature.
May 23, 2016, 11:23:02 AM
The paypal payment confirmation is instant. The Bitcoin is not instant. With small block size, sometimes you need to wait for hours.
Activity: 336
Bravity is beautiful.
May 23, 2016, 09:58:46 AM
I think that Bitcoin will be better than Paypal in the future because you see that Bitcoin is also growing in using and that is the best thing that you can do with Bitcoin.
The only thing that have to change is that the value of Bitcoin must rise.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
May 23, 2016, 09:05:08 AM
I use paypal a lot, and have never had a problem with refunds or reversales either. Granted, everytime I use paypal, it is through ebay, so paper trail pretty easy to follow. However, Bitcoin is  better paypal because it’s as private as you want it to be.

Bitcoin over PayPal any day. Paypal has so many rules and fees that I just hate it. I would use it if I am buying from a sketchy website because at least then I can open a dispute with the merchant.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
May 23, 2016, 08:41:02 AM
I have been told that don't accept payments via paypal, is that right?
Because when buyer will have his bitcoins then he can claim back money from paypal by saying that i haven't received desired product.
paypal will always bee better then the bitcoin paying method there are allot of people who dont use the bitcoin and there are millions of people who are using the paypal method. So this question was quiet easy.

Are you serious? If you trade with someone in here and he used Paypal to pay you, then he can easily dispute his account and claim that his account was hacked. Most people becomes suspicious whenever their buyer is using Paypal. Bitcoin is much better when having transactions with a stranger in the Internet. There's no cancel button, he cannot revert his payment, he cannot dispute his payment if he would want to scam you.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
May 23, 2016, 08:34:09 AM
There are many people who says bitcoin would be better but for now i would use the paypal method. Because paypal is many times secured then the bitcoin. And there are more companys who let you pay with paypal instead of bitcoins.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
May 23, 2016, 08:31:51 AM
Because when buyer will have his bitcoins then he can claim back money from paypal by saying that i haven't received desired product.
paypal will always bee better then the bitcoin paying method there are allot of people who dont use the bitcoin and there are millions of people who are using the paypal method. So this question was quiet easy.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
May 23, 2016, 08:29:22 AM
the best thing to use is paypal because the bitcoin is to new. There are not many people who are buying thing online withy the bitcoin. there are more users of paypal so i should say use the paypal paying method it would be many times better.
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
May 23, 2016, 07:38:27 AM
I use paypal a lot, and have never had a problem with refunds or reversales either. Granted, everytime I use paypal, it is through ebay, so paper trail pretty easy to follow. However, Bitcoin is  better paypal because it’s as private as you want it to be.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
May 23, 2016, 07:33:45 AM
Paypal is better in its zone.
Bitcoin is better in its zone.

Now the matter is in which zone are you?

Paypal has the dispute system, by which you can recover money. That's good service.
Bitcoin doesn't have this system, if out from your wallet, there is no coming back.

Agree here. I see no sense why such one is better compare to other. Bitcoin has it's own advantage and Paypal as well. If bitcoin can do all Paypal services then that's the point that Bitcoin is much better but it's impossible and really has a low chance.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
May 23, 2016, 07:27:46 AM
Bitcoin is better at storing and hiding your wealth, being your own bank. Paypal too has it's benefits of many places accepting it and ease of use but it also has many negatives like the one you described in your OP. When Bitcoin is accepted everywhere that paypal is currently there will be no competition at all, Bitcoin is and will always be better.

paypal force you to add some document/id card
paypal can limit your transaction
paypal can freeze your money anytime
paypal take huge fee for each transaction

so why i must use paypal, if i can use bitcoin without id card, no limit transaction, can't touch my money and less fee.

Please don't tell me that was a lame attempt at teaching me about PayPal? Thank you but I am more than aware of what Paypal is and isn't and you do not have a clue.

No one said "you must use Paypal did they"? You do what you want, I personally could not care less.

Activity: 434
May 23, 2016, 05:40:19 AM

Paypal has the dispute system, by which you can recover money. That's good service.
Bitcoin doesn't have this system, if out from your wallet, there is no coming back.

You are really right about that because I think that paypal is good with the disputes it has, its easy to get your money back.
Bitcoin is very safe and it has the ability to control your money by yourself.
Activity: 465
May 23, 2016, 04:10:04 AM
There are allot of people that are saying  yes off course bitcoin is better and many times newer way to pay something blabla. The only thing you have to look is the bitcoin secured enough to pay something on the internet. There is your answer not even that close to the paypal so stop saying bitcoins are better because they are not.
Activity: 336
May 23, 2016, 03:37:09 AM
bitcoin isn't better then paypal but its newer then paypal. maybe in the future he will grow that big that he will maybe be better then the paypal but for now. The paypal is many times better to use for online payments.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 596
May 22, 2016, 12:08:51 AM

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
May 21, 2016, 06:50:01 PM
I do not know which is the better of the two, since I never use PayPal. After I read the posts on this thread, I found something interesting. That is, we can save and hide our wealth as bitcoin. On the other hand, more merchants who use PayPal rather than Bitcoin. So, if you want to save your money into digital form, better use Bitcoin. And if you want to use your money to shop online, it is better to use PayPal.
Activity: 406
May 21, 2016, 03:22:24 PM
I honestly cannot pick, I like them both and they are both good in my eyes, I love the bitcoins for the self controllability.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
May 21, 2016, 03:21:44 PM
Bitcoin is better because it is anonymous and there is no way(or easy way) to file a chargeback.

Of course the bitcoin is way better than than PayPal because the fact is that the bitcoin has a good future a head.
I honestly think that PayPal can be okay but not for large amounts.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
May 21, 2016, 12:56:57 PM
Bitcoin is better because it is anonymous and there is no way(or easy way) to file a chargeback.
Jump to: