Author

Topic: Is bitcoin better or paypal? - page 105. (Read 281245 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
June 06, 2016, 04:24:10 AM
for me its BTC. cause it doesnt require cards unlike paypal.

Yeah bitcoin is way better, Paypal will limit your fund, freeze your fund for no reason.
Bitcoin will not, and bitcoin is instantaneous.
bitcoin is a type of payment indefinitely. with bitcoin we can send bitcoin in very much. indefinitely and without limits everything. bitcoin is a breakthrough that is far better than paypal.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
June 06, 2016, 03:15:52 AM

Yeah bitcoin is way better, Paypal will limit your fund, freeze your fund for no reason.
Bitcoin will not, and bitcoin is instantaneous.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 06, 2016, 01:35:41 AM
I'm using both payment processor.. Paypal only for buying on eBay and BTC wallet for getting cash because on paypal there are too much conversion when I get in on bank account + 5$ fee for every withdraw.
yes on every occasion we need both. but if glancing at the quality of our problems weighed heavily on the paypal fee. if ebay has received bitcoin then paypal fate would fall.

I see no of course. I see no difference if Ebay will accept bitcoin.

If that is happen, ebay just give additional option for the clients to make a payment option.

As if all ebay clients uses bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
June 05, 2016, 10:47:09 PM
yes verification becomes important. Now bitcoin users, can easily sign up for bitcoin wallet. while paypal users must use a complicated verification, one of which is a credit card. not everyone has a credit card. and it is one of the weaknesses paypal.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
June 05, 2016, 05:35:37 PM
Activity: 896
Merit: 515
June 05, 2016, 05:33:32 PM
Not btc you should writed blockchain , btc is a money  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
June 04, 2016, 09:16:45 AM
I have been told that don't accept payments via paypal, is that right?
Because when buyer will have his bitcoins then he can claim back money from paypal by saying that i haven't received desired product.

To this day I still use both, because we know bitcoin is still new and still rare online store that accepts bitcoin. With that I use paypal. I think the return system not like that , the paypal also not fools who blindly believe if there is such a report. thank you

i have Idea, why not we asking our favorit marketplace to accept bitcoin?
i think it's great idea, Im sure if more people asking to add bitcoin, the marketplace will be add it in next 2-3month .
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
June 04, 2016, 07:25:48 AM
I have been told that don't accept payments via paypal, is that right?
Because when buyer will have his bitcoins then he can claim back money from paypal by saying that i haven't received desired product.

To this day I still use both, because we know bitcoin is still new and still rare online store that accepts bitcoin. With that I use paypal. I think the return system not like that , the paypal also not fools who blindly believe if there is such a report. thank you
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
June 04, 2016, 01:51:47 AM
I'm using both payment processor.. Paypal only for buying on eBay and BTC wallet for getting cash because on paypal there are too much conversion when I get in on bank account + 5$ fee for every withdraw.
yes on every occasion we need both. but if glancing at the quality of our problems weighed heavily on the paypal fee. if ebay has received bitcoin then paypal fate would fall.
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
June 03, 2016, 11:59:32 PM
Activity: 420
June 03, 2016, 11:41:55 PM
I love them both but I think paypal is better because its nowadays way more accepted compared with the bitcoin.
copper member
June 03, 2016, 09:44:25 PM
In my view both of them are good place to store and to invest your money in,but in terms of risk and earning i think bitcoin is still better than paypal.Unlike paypal bitcoin doesbt have big tax or big transaction fees unlike paypal that have big tax per transaction.And in bitcoin you can grow your money by just storing it on bitcoin wallets online because bitcoin is still rising up

every thing have plus and minus, bitcoin fee very cheap, also no people can freeze your accoun, no people can touch your money, but if you get scaming, no people can refund your money.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
June 03, 2016, 08:30:30 PM
In my view both of them are good place to store and to invest your money in,but in terms of risk and earning i think bitcoin is still better than paypal.Unlike paypal bitcoin doesbt have big tax or big transaction fees unlike paypal that have big tax per transaction.And in bitcoin you can grow your money by just storing it on bitcoin wallets online because bitcoin is still rising up
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
June 03, 2016, 02:17:02 PM
In my eyes they are both good and there is no one that is better, they both have their up and down sides if you ask me.
I love them both and I'm also using them both these days.

They are both good but bitcoin is still better than it, the bitcoin got a lot more advantages.

1. Its better with their security.
2. It can be controlled by yourself these days.
3. Its anonymous so no one knows its your wallet, only if you are publishing it of course.
I think for security purposes paypal is better than bitcoin because if your bitcoin account hack by someone you can not recover your money.. unlike in bitcoin you can call support of paypal to recover your money..
Activity: 546
June 03, 2016, 01:30:22 PM
In my eyes they are both good and there is no one that is better, they both have their up and down sides if you ask me.

They are both good but bitcoin is still better than it, the bitcoin got a lot more advantages.

1. Its better with their security.
2. It can be controlled by yourself these days.
3. Its anonymous so no one knows its your wallet, only if you are publishing it of course.
Activity: 476
June 03, 2016, 01:35:05 AM
Activity: 462
June 03, 2016, 01:00:03 AM
In my eyes they are both good but paypal is good with their dispute system and bitcoin with their security and self control ability.
copper member
June 03, 2016, 12:31:19 AM
The bitcoin is better but not used a lot by company's so that is the downside of using the bitcoin.
With paypal you can almost pay everywhere online these days due to this fact paypal is now still better.

in fact paypal give more guarantee for user, more safety for customer, this is why some people still use paypal for buying something
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
June 02, 2016, 10:19:52 PM
Bitcoin is very good , I think it will create a new epoch.
Activity: 616
June 02, 2016, 05:26:07 PM
The bitcoin is better but not used a lot by company's so that is the downside of using the bitcoin.
With paypal you can almost pay everywhere online these days due to this fact paypal is now still better.
Jump to: