Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin better or paypal? - page 25. (Read 281245 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
April 27, 2017, 07:00:55 AM
i choose bitcoin than paypal, bitcoin is freedom in internet but i love paypal too, i use paypal since 2012 and receiving any payment with that before i know bitcoin in 2014.

#minexcoin.com
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
April 27, 2017, 06:43:00 AM
everyone knows that bitcoins are better for lot reasons
can you please be more specific and explain those reasons? I know lots of good things about bitcoin and I like bitcoin. but other people also should know them. so if you thing bitcoin is better than paypal for lot of reasons than you must explain some of those reasons.
if you're about to using bitcoin then you already know what kind of specific bitcoin had. Im not agree with frompz bitcoin is will be for investments only and any kind of activity that it will involves bitcoin while paypal is far away from bitcoin.

PayPal is nothing more than a payment platform. It doesn't make any sense for people to mention the investment aspect of Bitcoin in a direct comparison. The only possible comparison between the 2 options will have to do with conducting payments in all sorts of forms, and nothing more. If you purely focus on that, it will give PayPal the advantage as it offers a better payment solution than Bitcoin right now.
I agree with your that on a broad perspective, comparison of Bitcoin with Paypal is baseless because they were mot hewed from the sane stone and neither are their outlooks one and same. At best, Paypal is just one aspect of the many things Bitcoin is, so beyond both being payment systems, they are actually two different worlds.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
April 27, 2017, 05:48:22 AM
can you please be more specific and explain those reasons? I know lots of good things about bitcoin and I like bitcoin. but other people also should know them. so if you thing bitcoin is better than paypal for lot of reasons than you must explain some of those reasons.
if you're about to using bitcoin then you already know what kind of specific bitcoin had. Im not agree with frompz bitcoin is will be for investments only and any kind of activity that it will involves bitcoin while paypal is far away from bitcoin.

PayPal is nothing more than a payment platform. It doesn't make any sense for people to mention the investment aspect of Bitcoin in a direct comparison. The only possible comparison between the 2 options will have to do with conducting payments in all sorts of forms, and nothing more. If you purely focus on that, it will give PayPal the advantage as it offers a better payment solution than Bitcoin right now.

Comparing them is not entirely correct. I use PayPal for some payments on the Internet, but that does not stop me from investing in bitcoin. Both systems are useful to me.
Yes , there is nothing in sense if we compared those two payment or system methods .If we only see and use it both for advanatge of use it will be worth but if we keep on finding the difference its nothing at all i think we are just wasting of time on it.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
April 27, 2017, 04:58:16 AM

Comparing them is not entirely correct. I use PayPal for some payments on the Internet, but that does not stop me from investing in bitcoin. Both systems are useful to me.
Well that's true, and not all paypal user's accounts encountered an issue of being locked up or whatever they faced. I use paypal also for shopping online for those websites that doesn't accept bitcoin (as of now,and I hope they will accept it also soon). And I use bitcoin also for different purpose so there's no need to compare them both.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
April 27, 2017, 04:50:35 AM

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
April 26, 2017, 05:51:25 PM

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
April 26, 2017, 03:47:15 PM
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
April 25, 2017, 11:37:16 AM
paypal already became an old fashoin method to pay
Old is Gold, you haven't heard that? Paypal is a very old method of payment. but still paypal is primary payment source of millions of peoples and thousands of online companies and marketplaces.
But when the question of bitcoin come to front then people also do not care for gold and they want bitcoin because the benefits of bitcoin are more higher than any other payment processor and many people are using paypal because on these places bitcoin is not currently available.
No question, paypal is more popular now as banks are accepting it and they recognize, they are also license and follow
the rules of the government, like the KYC thing or related laws.. In bitcoin we do not follow any rules, we are free to do transactions anytime.
Paypal is not popular, but it is safer than Bitcoin trasaction. Yes, they are following govt rules and conditions, and I think they will pay tax to govt. So it is legal in all country. Bitcoin transaction will not give any revenue to govt that is why it is still illegal currency. But if you see the transaction fees and time Bitcoin is far better than Paypal.
Activity: 504
Merit: 268
April 24, 2017, 10:42:32 PM
I have been told that don't accept payments via paypal, is that right?
Because when buyer will have his bitcoins then he can claim back money from paypal by saying that i haven't received desired product.
But by bit, foreign exchange are embracing bitcoin to use for tradinf/cash out since bitcoin's serivce is quite better than paypal and easier to use at the same time.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
April 24, 2017, 09:29:04 PM
Old is Gold, you haven't heard that? Paypal is a very old method of payment. but still paypal is primary payment source of millions of peoples and thousands of online companies and marketplaces.
But when the question of bitcoin come to front then people also do not care for gold and they want bitcoin because the benefits of bitcoin are more higher than any other payment processor and many people are using paypal because on these places bitcoin is not currently available.
No question, paypal is more popular now as banks are accepting it and they recognize, they are also license and follow
the rules of the government, like the KYC thing or related laws.. In bitcoin we do not follow any rules, we are free to do transactions anytime.
Activity: 308
April 24, 2017, 09:24:44 PM
Paypal is different from gold. Gold is a valuable item in the world, the existence of gold is recognized starting traditionally to the modern era. While paypal is a kind of payment that can be replaced by other payment media. We see Western union is now beginning to lose its prestige.
Lol dude he is not talking about gold, did not you ever heard a word "old is gold"?
well in my opinion paypal is still dominate nowdays cause yes paypal is old so it is more popular than bitcoin which is still new but soon in the future bitcoin will lead
Certainly. It's not impossible to happen although fiat money transactions is quite bigger than crypto currency transactions. People that trades fiat money are dealing with bitcoin for less taxes, faster transactions, and anonimity of their money.

Faster transactions have become history in bitcoins now as all the transactions are taking too long for confirmation and that is creating an issue in the minds of people and if continues then many people will drop idea of using bitcoins.
Although like that, I feel that bitcoin is still better than paypal. In terms of profit, bitcoin is much easier to get from on paypal. Moreover in terms of verification, paypal has very strict rules with it, even makes people uncomfortable.
Me too i'm very comfortable to used bitcoin than paypal and its easy to used bitcoin. And if you used paypal you need a bank account to verify but in bitcoin only email need. And i think much safer bitcoin than paypal for big transation.

Using Paypal is complicated and time consuming too as it take long to create an account and get verified and that is really boring process but with bitcoin you can send or receive money instantly without any hassle and that makes bitcoin better then Paypal.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
April 24, 2017, 06:50:24 PM
Paypal is different from gold. Gold is a valuable item in the world, the existence of gold is recognized starting traditionally to the modern era. While paypal is a kind of payment that can be replaced by other payment media. We see Western union is now beginning to lose its prestige.
Lol dude he is not talking about gold, did not you ever heard a word "old is gold"?
well in my opinion paypal is still dominate nowdays cause yes paypal is old so it is more popular than bitcoin which is still new but soon in the future bitcoin will lead
Certainly. It's not impossible to happen although fiat money transactions is quite bigger than crypto currency transactions. People that trades fiat money are dealing with bitcoin for less taxes, faster transactions, and anonimity of their money.

Faster transactions have become history in bitcoins now as all the transactions are taking too long for confirmation and that is creating an issue in the minds of people and if continues then many people will drop idea of using bitcoins.
Although like that, I feel that bitcoin is still better than paypal. In terms of profit, bitcoin is much easier to get from on paypal. Moreover in terms of verification, paypal has very strict rules with it, even makes people uncomfortable.
Me too i'm very comfortable to used bitcoin than paypal and its easy to used bitcoin. And if you used paypal you need a bank account to verify but in bitcoin only email need. And i think much safer bitcoin than paypal for big transation.
Activity: 169
Merit: 102
April 24, 2017, 06:00:37 PM
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
April 24, 2017, 04:44:18 PM
I have been told that don't accept payments via paypal, is that right?
Because when buyer will have his bitcoins then he can claim back money from paypal by saying that i haven't received desired product.
When it comes to stability Paypal was the first one who got being established as mode of payment online. But when  bitcoin was being created by mr. Nakamoto Satoshi, afters a years bitcoin became a good impact for the bitcoin users until times that it surpassed the the capacity of Paypal, and most of Paypal client customers was transfered into bitcoin as payment online.  and not only that it can also be use a money transfer, very safe and fast and low fee of charge for every transaction.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
April 24, 2017, 01:25:52 PM

Activity: 363
April 24, 2017, 11:54:23 AM

Activity: 518
April 24, 2017, 09:12:05 AM
Activity: 643
Merit: 263
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 23, 2017, 10:32:57 PM
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
April 23, 2017, 09:37:11 PM
tz
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
April 23, 2017, 09:06:13 PM

It definitely is.

However bitcoin is gaining traction and i wouldn't be shocked at all if I could time travel into the future, say 10-20 years that Paypal has been completely eliminated by decentralized alternatives like bitcoin and Ethereum.

Right now people don't know about bitcoin and Ethereum yet.

It'll have a breakout year soon, maybe 2020 when block halving happens again Smiley There is just so much in bitcoin that paypal can never have, decentralization, store of value, trustless transactions, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: