Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin better or paypal? - page 27. (Read 281245 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
April 20, 2017, 11:08:56 PM
Bitcoin is way better then paypal. Not just because so many benefits but also because of the cost which is the main point when it comes to money.
People always look at the price, even when comparing creditcards.
Yes i agree that bitcoin is way better than paypal. But the comparison between bitcoin and paypal seems not to be equal after all. Because we all know that bitcoin is a crypto-currency which mean that has value or its like fiat that can be used in transaction while paypal is way of using such currency or money to transact. It is an alternative way of online transfers to paper money. But for me there are issues in paypal in value and cost which makes bitcoin more suitable to used in transactions more.
Bitcoin is currency and paypal is how to use currency inside if to choose which one is better all will choose bitcoin, it would make more sense to compare with bitcoin wallet
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
April 20, 2017, 09:29:53 PM
Bitcoin is way better then paypal. Not just because so many benefits but also because of the cost which is the main point when it comes to money.
People always look at the price, even when comparing creditcards.
Yes i agree that bitcoin is way better than paypal. But the comparison between bitcoin and paypal seems not to be equal after all. Because we all know that bitcoin is a crypto-currency which mean that has value or its like fiat that can be used in transaction while paypal is way of using such currency or money to transact. It is an alternative way of online transfers to paper money. But for me there are issues in paypal in value and cost which makes bitcoin more suitable to used in transactions more.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 20, 2017, 09:07:48 PM
I don't think both of them can be compared, as paypal is a service - a mediator which transacts on your behalf through your bank account, card or loaded funds where Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency - a currency itself. Still, Bitcoin has more chances of getting accepted and used widespread as its fee is least compared to any services online or offline for monetary transfers whether domestic or international.

PayPal and bitcoin may not be comparable in many ways, but one thing is for sure, in the recent years, bitcoin must have scratched the overall usage of PayPal worldwide.

...and bitcoin will keep ruining PayPal usage.
This two is good to used in online transaction but paypal is much well know than bitcoin but more people much love to earn in bitcoin since bitcoin earning method is much easier than paypal.
For me i choose bitcoin in earning method and paypal for transacting world wide,
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
April 20, 2017, 06:28:05 PM
I don't think both of them can be compared, as paypal is a service - a mediator which transacts on your behalf through your bank account, card or loaded funds where Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency - a currency itself. Still, Bitcoin has more chances of getting accepted and used widespread as its fee is least compared to any services online or offline for monetary transfers whether domestic or international.

PayPal and bitcoin may not be comparable in many ways, but one thing is for sure, in the recent years, bitcoin must have scratched the overall usage of PayPal worldwide.

...and bitcoin will keep ruining PayPal usage.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
April 20, 2017, 04:27:50 PM

Yah it is but they are both an alternative payment system online thats why you can't help it if people started comparing them.

what do you mean bitcoin has more chances of getting accepted when paypal has long been accepted and is used and recognized worldwide?

paypal has gained a lot on its past years and despite the bad feedbacks many company has still and counting are using it. bitcoin will take more time

to become equal or surpassed paypal. but i do agree that bitcoin has solved some flaws of paypal

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
April 20, 2017, 03:35:19 PM
Activity: 135
Merit: 14
April 20, 2017, 02:54:01 PM
I choose bitcoin its easy to use and lower fees but the minus is not many online shop who receive bitcoin in here
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
April 19, 2017, 09:40:08 PM
With the advent of bitcoin, Paypal began to lose popularity. Although this is a payment system, not a currency, and comparing it is not entirely correct, but bitcoin is much better, especially because of anonymity.

paypal reduce user and reduce about populairity because is strong rule
open feauture dispute, and paypal account can easy limit, so many user leave paypal
paypal service this now only use in online store
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 19, 2017, 09:11:30 PM
Bitcoin is better than paypal and bitcoin are more safest than paypal because paypal if u have transaction they can dispute there payment. So i choose bitcoin because this safe to use and transfer money.

That's the disadvantage of PayPal, they can reverse the payment. And that is what the scammers are doing, it is why I started to lay low on the usage of PayPal. I wanted to keep on using bitcoin because it has a lot of use and it cannot be compared to PayPal because PP is just good for sending and receiving money unlike bitcoin.
Yes, I also did not like paypal i like bitcoin because many users use bitcoin for payment even though not all the payments done memggunakan bitcoin, but I prefer for paypal spelled bitcoin is rather complicated to me.

I don't understand what "memggunakan" means maybe that's your native dialect but I also didn't understand what you intend to say, you like bitcoin but you prefer for paypal spelled? It's look really complicated for you but whatever it is we do have our preferred method for transacting and other things about finances, but for me bitcoin has a lot of feature.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
April 19, 2017, 06:56:00 PM
I have never used the services from Paypal so far as for shopping I directly use credit cards and after knowing bitcoins I don't see any point in using Paypal as I can do it very easily with bitcoins with least time and in with minimum fees.

Are you discarding the difference between PayPal's level of merchant adoption, and that one from Bitcoin? Another thing is that you are not paying anything in fees if buy buy something with PayPal. With PayPal you also enjoy the option of buyer protection. All things added make PayPal a very decent option when it comes to shopping. You have a very loud opinion about something you don't seem to know much about.
The only problem in bitcoin compared to how popular paypal is about merchants availability.
The feature of how bitcoin work to proccess a transaction is pretty far better than paypal.
It is just unfortunate bitcoin merchants grow slower , people still hard to find a place to spend their bitcoin.

That may be true, but still I'm sure that PayPal's usage must have gone down by few percents in last few months/years, all because of bitcoin.

See, now even most of the web-developers and graphics-designers prefer bitcoin over PayPal.
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
April 19, 2017, 03:04:45 PM
I have never used the services from Paypal so far as for shopping I directly use credit cards and after knowing bitcoins I don't see any point in using Paypal as I can do it very easily with bitcoins with least time and in with minimum fees.

Are you discarding the difference between PayPal's level of merchant adoption, and that one from Bitcoin? Another thing is that you are not paying anything in fees if buy buy something with PayPal. With PayPal you also enjoy the option of buyer protection. All things added make PayPal a very decent option when it comes to shopping. You have a very loud opinion about something you don't seem to know much about.
The only problem in bitcoin compared to how popular paypal is about merchants availability.
The feature of how bitcoin work to proccess a transaction is pretty far better than paypal.
It is just unfortunate bitcoin merchants grow slower , people still hard to find a place to spend their bitcoin.

Another problem we can't really cure here that paypal has been abusing ever since is their speed. Bitcoins, let's all admit, its slower than your grama's driving. Merchants have to wait for a confirmation just to ensure they don't get scammed by double spend. Though, there are a lot of things that is quite better in bitcoins vs. paypal, no argument there.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
April 19, 2017, 02:46:51 PM

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
April 19, 2017, 02:38:16 PM
Bitcoin is better than paypal and bitcoin are more safest than paypal because paypal if u have transaction they can dispute there payment. So i choose bitcoin because this safe to use and transfer money.

That is the good thing with bitcoin money cannot be disputed by the sender unlike paypal after a months they can have their money back, which most of the people think that bitcoin in that term is better. I have left paypal and now only use Bitcoins.

I also stopped using PayPal when I felt all the advantages of bitcoin. It is much better and more promising.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
April 19, 2017, 12:10:28 PM

That is the good thing with bitcoin money cannot be disputed by the sender unlike paypal after a months they can have their money back, which most of the people think that bitcoin in that term is better. I have left paypal and now only use Bitcoins.
Activity: 448
April 19, 2017, 10:17:15 AM
Yes bitcoin is more realible to use than paypal. Althrough because paypal have some many wrong way like charge back that can scam sombody here or anywhere if they just intended is scam unlike in bitcoin if you send it there's no way to retrieve it or getting back apart of it so we should knew that bitcoin is much better than paypal
Activity: 114
Merit: 100
April 19, 2017, 08:47:59 AM

Yes, this is a huge drawback of PayPal and still mandatory verification. Bitcoin in this regard is much more convenient.
Activity: 364
April 19, 2017, 08:21:54 AM
There were many bitcoin aspects that leads paypal down which people chose to use bitcoin than paypal like having money back after few months while bitcoin once you sent the money they cannot get it back Cheesy, the less transaction fee (but it was before, I do not think now if it is more lower but it is your choice anyway if you want to have faster transaction put large fee), the anonymity of the sender and receiver, and in paypal there were frozen account.
exactly why peoples choose bitcoin is because in paypal that have money back and that's reason why people choose bitcoin, also because money back in paypal making an stragety of all scammers. Like they will transact high amount and then after it they will get it again by money back so we shounldn't be smart to all scamers here
Activity: 490
April 19, 2017, 07:41:57 AM
 There were many bitcoin aspects that leads paypal down which people chose to use bitcoin than paypal like having money back after few months while bitcoin once you sent the money they cannot get it back Cheesy, the less transaction fee (but it was before, I do not think now if it is more lower but it is your choice anyway if you want to have faster transaction put large fee), the anonymity of the sender and receiver, and in paypal there were frozen account.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
April 19, 2017, 05:14:08 AM
bit coin is better, Paypal as too many limitations, they require so many identifications, specially when it involves huge amount of cash, you cant hide
your identity.
Agree with you bro bitcoin is better than paypal because paypal need many identification before your account become verify . And paypal I think many people complained with their transaction. While bitcoin is very awesome we need only 1 hr before the transaction confirm and you need only email or gmail and phone number before verify account wallet. I love bitcoin very very much than paypal.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
April 18, 2017, 11:36:04 PM

That's the disadvantage of PayPal, they can reverse the payment. And that is what the scammers are doing, it is why I started to lay low on the usage of PayPal. I wanted to keep on using bitcoin because it has a lot of use and it cannot be compared to PayPal because PP is just good for sending and receiving money unlike bitcoin.
Yes, I also did not like paypal i like bitcoin because many users use bitcoin for payment even though not all the payments done memggunakan bitcoin, but I prefer for paypal spelled bitcoin is rather complicated to me.
Pages:
Jump to: