Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin Cash A Better Crypto To Invest? - page 10. (Read 3071 times)

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506
January 27, 2020, 02:25:47 AM
BCH is listed and traded on most leading exchanges and many vendors accept BCH globally so it is a green signal for BCH that the demand of BCH will rise.
Listing in exchanges does not mean anything, it has to attract the investors to use them or use the coin as a speculative market if not they will eventually die off in a few years and it all depends upon the development they are planning to bring to the table. It is a fork of bitcoin but there are many other forks in the market and as long as investors are happy to risk it then you can make the profit.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
January 27, 2020, 01:49:23 AM
Bitcoin cash is among the top coin and investing in it might return cool rewards. But it is better to do your own research than to be relying on those who predict things that have no facts behind them.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
January 27, 2020, 12:25:53 AM
BCH is one of the coin with bright future,As we know Bitcoin is king of crypto market and BCH is based on the Bitcoin network.While Bitcoin is expensive and every one can not afford BTC to invest so best option is BCH to invest for long run.
BCH is listed and traded on most leading exchanges and many vendors accept BCH globally so it is a green signal for BCH that the demand of BCH will rise.

Yeah it is much easier to gain some value to your funds with BCH rather than BTC.
I mean it went up from 120 to 480 in 2019 which is 300% gain in 5-6 months.
But I personally think that BCH is only a thing to speculate and gamble on, it has nothing to do with useful cryptocurrency so it has only future as a long term investment tool
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
January 27, 2020, 12:09:37 AM
Well!! Bitcoin cash is one of the most popular crypto in the cryptocurrency market, as a lot of experts have been predicted on bitcoin cash.

According to Several experts bitcoin cash price prediction the price will go up in 2020 and investing in bitcoin cash gives a better return on investment.

What's your take on this?

Considering the rate at which the price of Bitcoin cash changes, it is a good coin for daily trading rather than a long term investment. In as much that the rate at which its market price changes, you need to understand its market before investing in it. You might end up buying it at a high price and not make any profit.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
January 26, 2020, 11:58:57 PM
In-depth analysis needs to be done before deciding to invest. Experts certainly say something based on what he analyzes, but we also have to understand whether it is only speculation that he made to raise prices or really is a suggestion. Because when they make speculations, of course there are goals that they want to expect. I personally am more comfortable with bitcoin than BCH, everything will return to your own convenience for investment.
I also feel like you said, I'm also more comfortable investing with Bitcoin than BCH. Because I judge BCH to be born from Bitcoin fork, So that makes BCH as a "child", so there is no way the degree of a child is better than his mother. Even though the price of BCH has continued to increase in recent days, it still doesn't interest me.
if we want long-term investment, I think bitcoin will be the main reference. although BCH has increased larger than bitcoin, but its movements still follow the flow of bitcoin, and BCH can drop more than a decrease in bitcoin as well. I agree with your statement, where bitcoin is the mother of all altcoins
Activity: 1442
Merit: 510
January 26, 2020, 11:43:12 PM
In-depth analysis needs to be done before deciding to invest. Experts certainly say something based on what he analyzes, but we also have to understand whether it is only speculation that he made to raise prices or really is a suggestion. Because when they make speculations, of course there are goals that they want to expect. I personally am more comfortable with bitcoin than BCH, everything will return to your own convenience for investment.
I also feel like you said, I'm also more comfortable investing with Bitcoin than BCH. Because I judge BCH to be born from Bitcoin fork, So that makes BCH as a "child", so there is no way the degree of a child is better than his mother. Even though the price of BCH has continued to increase in recent days, it still doesn't interest me.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 26, 2020, 11:29:15 PM
On the market, altcoins and bitcoin have limitless potential because it depends upon the developers to provide better service that is worth the wait of the people. But in terms of investing to Bitcoin cash, it is a big hype as of the moment that ROI for Bitcoin Cash will be profitable, but this doesn't necessarily mean it cannot happen, because we don't know, hypes are one of the factor that drives the market to increase demand for a particular cryptocurrency. So for people that will believe in Bitcoin Cash, it's quite okay, and if not, its better for them to stay in bitcoin, because almost all crypto involves taking risk.
although BCH is a kind of hype, but I think the current waves are so easy to control. besides, I think of greater potential than bitcoin. stimulation from bitcoin makes the price of BCH rise so fast, even the increase can reach tens of percent, even hundreds of percent. I suspect that this year is the year for BCH. but, even though I think about it, I don't have any assets regarding BCH.
Activity: 868
Merit: 256
January 26, 2020, 11:22:16 PM
To invest in a certain business is really risky most especially here in crypto world because nobody can predict where and when is the certain price of crypto currency will rise or fall so you should be ready for what will happen. For me I must suggest if you are a newly investor, you should start from a small amount in order to avoid regrets someday if your investment will turn into dust.
Activity: 868
Merit: 267
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
January 26, 2020, 11:12:46 PM
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
January 26, 2020, 09:32:12 PM
On the market, altcoins and bitcoin have limitless potential because it depends upon the developers to provide better service that is worth the wait of the people. But in terms of investing to Bitcoin cash, it is a big hype as of the moment that ROI for Bitcoin Cash will be profitable, but this doesn't necessarily mean it cannot happen, because we don't know, hypes are one of the factor that drives the market to increase demand for a particular cryptocurrency. So for people that will believe in Bitcoin Cash, it's quite okay, and if not, its better for them to stay in bitcoin, because almost all crypto involves taking risk.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
January 26, 2020, 08:55:03 PM
Yes, take a look at its statistics on coinmarket cap and you will realize that it is one of the potential coins on the market. One thing that might make it more suitable other than bitcoin in making of payments in our daily transactions which is by increasing its limit block size to 8mb which allows more transactions to be completed than Bitcoin.
Activity: 573
Merit: 250
January 26, 2020, 07:59:30 PM
Well!! Bitcoin cash is one of the most popular crypto in the cryptocurrency market, as a lot of experts have been predicted on bitcoin cash.

According to Several experts bitcoin cash price prediction the price will go up in 2020 and investing in bitcoin cash gives a better return on investment.

What's your take on this?
If Bitcoin price can start a bullrun, all top coin could up and gives a better return on investment. Today also BitcoinCash price is up almost 11 percent. For sure profits invest in Bitcoin before halving time start. From last dump of BitcoinCash (88$), BitcoinCash and Bitcoin SV coin giving better return on investment.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 26, 2020, 07:41:22 PM
Bitcoin Cash was good nowadays. Many investors are rooting on it as they can have a lot to gain in it. Bitcoin cash, as far as i know, is the only cryptocurrency that goes with the price of the bitcoin and doesnt go down whenever Bitcoin goes up. Bitcoin cash is also made for developers hence having it be invested right now wouldn't be any regret. But still, read the market's movement first before investing toomuch in Bitcoin Cash.
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
January 26, 2020, 07:28:43 PM
BCH is one of the coin with bright future,As we know Bitcoin is king of crypto market and BCH is based on the Bitcoin network.While Bitcoin is expensive and every one can not afford BTC to invest so best option is BCH to invest for long run.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 570
January 26, 2020, 06:59:41 PM
Bitcoin cash, just as the name sounds is just another fiat project disguising itself as a cryptocurrency. It's a clone and don't have what it takes to succeed. It's potential to perform an exit scam or shut down operation is very high therefore, I won't advice anyone to consider Investing in bitcoin cash. It's looking promising now because it's benefiting from bitcoin price gain.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
January 26, 2020, 06:59:54 PM
No is not, why? Because i think this coins are created just to speculate and to get more money from people and on an end the coins will possible die slowly and people will lose money.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
January 26, 2020, 06:48:31 PM
Bitcoin Cash is the same as other projects. There is no difference between altcoins except that they are more expensive. Bitcoin is already alone and leader. A project that moves independently from the Bitcoin price can come out. This will be a very good success.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
January 26, 2020, 01:30:10 PM
I agree that BCH that Bitcoincash is worth to invest, but only worth for profit. I feel like that this project have no real use for people, only a payment option for some website or personal transaction. Anyway, investors only need to focus on profit and in longterm i think bitcoin cash is worth to invest.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
January 26, 2020, 12:55:47 PM
Those who are buying or already own BCH are going to feel the pain when 12.5% of all block rewards will be directed to Roger and co, they'll dump on BCH holder. People still have time i guess to reallocate their portfolio.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
January 26, 2020, 12:46:58 PM
Yes, BCH is one of the most popular coin in crypto market and it can become a utmost important asset when it comes to transactions.  A lot of big scale investors have invested in BCH only because it has a bright future ahead, it has a great potential like BTC and I feel like this coin has some high level return on investment.
Pages:
Jump to: