Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin Cash A Better Crypto To Invest? - page 7. (Read 3071 times)

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
February 08, 2020, 05:49:25 PM
Bitcoin Cash is one of good manipulated instruments one should use smartly to catch those pump waves. But don't believe in this coin too much, it's empty if we are talking about the technology. Imho.

It's not really that manipulated. Most of the time BCH follows BTC with some smallexceptions like when there was to be a fork and people were buying it because they wanted to get free SV. BCH doesn't pump by itself much and is a much more risky investment than BTC because it tends to dump much harder than BTC when things go south.

I'd rather hold ETH because BCH isn't better than BTC in any way. There's no incentive for people to buy itt beside speculation.
Activity: 742
Merit: 121
February 08, 2020, 02:51:54 PM
This year may well be the year of new price records. I think it's worth investing. Only everything needs to be done with extreme caution and not invest more than you can afford. In any case, if this year investments do not bring the desired income, you can wait some more time and make good money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
February 08, 2020, 02:25:30 PM
I think for me the Bitcoin Cash coin has incredible potential for venture. What's more, presently, at the most helpful events, I attempt to purchase Bitcoin Cash. Since I accept that the crypto business is nearly incredible chances. Furthermore, contributing is one of the most productive approaches to build capital.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
February 08, 2020, 12:40:04 PM
Is not as with all trouble they cause and they try to bypass bitcoin price when was launched , it will drop low by low but i will not invest on it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 236
February 08, 2020, 10:37:08 AM
Its future is very uncertain because most of peoples feeling not good about this outside community peoples do'nt like to talk about this but good thing is its all depend on bitcoin if its price rises so high then surely peoples will rush for this as they will this will also give good profit and for me its good to invest in this for long run as this can go very good.
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
February 08, 2020, 10:27:39 AM
Bitcoin cash is one of the most active altcoin in the market right now, investing on BCH is not a bad idea at all and I like the fact that BCH follows Bitcoin with no single hesitation, its my favourite altcoin even better than Ethereum on my list
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
February 08, 2020, 09:47:22 AM
Well, if you look bitcoinCash's current status in the market right now, your statements are spot on. It is one of the major coins that really is bullish on its pricing right now. I quite happy that I held on to my BCH even during the bearish season. Now, I have great returns on the BCH coins I have purchased. And its price is still continuing to rise.
Congrats for you mate, I feel like jealous to be honest because you got the right pick Smiley. While me? I trusted some of my funds into Eth but got only small profits in return (not worth of my hodling time).

Going back to the question, is BCH a better crypto? If compared to btc then it's not because it is only a shadow of it; but if we'll compare it to other alts then I may say yes Cheesy even compare to current situation of eth. Actually I can feel that it will be the next big thing in the future right before btc. So if you have se money right now, don't hesitate to invest.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
February 08, 2020, 09:34:13 AM
Well!! Bitcoin cash is one of the most popular crypto in the cryptocurrency market, as a lot of experts have been predicted on bitcoin cash.

According to Several experts bitcoin cash price prediction the price will go up in 2020 and investing in bitcoin cash gives a better return on investment.

What's your take on this?

Well, if you look bitcoinCash's current status in the market right now, your statements are spot on. It is one of the major coins that really is bullish on its pricing right now. I quite happy that I held on to my BCH even during the bearish season. Now, I have great returns on the BCH coins I have purchased. And its price is still continuing to rise.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
February 07, 2020, 09:51:41 PM
Well!! Bitcoin cash is one of the most popular crypto in the cryptocurrency market, as a lot of experts have been predicted on bitcoin cash.

According to Several experts bitcoin cash price prediction the price will go up in 2020 and investing in bitcoin cash gives a better return on investment.

If you are only interested in making money and you do not care in which coin you are investing then bitcoin cash can be a good option for those looking to make money, but at least when it comes to myself I am never going to invest in that coin and this is because I do not like the fact that coin tried to steal the name of bitcoin and tried to tell investors it was the real bitcoin and that bothers me and that is something I will never forget and it is a clear sign of a scam to me.
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
BitcoinCash has been showing some good sign in value growth, even though its performance in 2019 has not been very encouraging to its holders. I will just hold some fraction of BCH or just one while I concentrate the remaining funds on good low cap alts.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
Bitcoin Cash is one of good manipulated instruments one should use smartly to catch those pump waves. But don't believe in this coin too much, it's empty if we are talking about the technology. Imho.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
Seriously do not think that BCH is going to be big. I did not like strange things going on with BCH and BSV, honestly I do not trust in such coins and prefer proved alts that in my opinion are able to outperform BCH, among them is for example Monero.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
Nothing is better than the other. Bch was a fork of Bitcoin to solve the problem of block size I keep wondering if this aim was achieved or more money was made by people who created the fork.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
snip..
we all know All-Time High the price of Bitcoin Cash is $ 4,355.62 (Dec 20, 2017) and now the price of Bitcoin Cash is around $ 370+.  the possibility of Bitcoin Cash will rise again to 50% ATH (or around $ 1000 - $ 2000) is very high (around 85% - 95%).  so IMO, Bitcoin Cash is the number 2 best cryptocurrency that is very suitable to be made an investment after Bitcoin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
for me no, hard fork coins don't always have a good sale value and may not last long in the market, but if you are interested and want to invest in a coin fork (BCH / BSV) it doesn't matter, because it all depends on your decisions and beliefs . my advice is better to invest with genuine coins, real, profitable and have a good selling price like BTC.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
Bitcoin cash is a top altcoin even if it's a fork of bitcoin which doesn't makes it a bad project, it has faster transaction speed and cheaper transaction fee too, it's a very capable crypto coin more better than investing in most new projects today, i don't see any reason not to invest

Now many bitcoin forks have a high capitalization, which allows them to be at the top of coinmarketcap. Maybe this is because new users confuse these forks with real bitcoin? Or is it due to the repetition of bitcoin technology?
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
I am holding Bitcoin cash for quite a while now. Even when there was a time when its price really dump, I still held on because I am confident that its price would rise eventually. In terms of really world usage, Bitcoin cash's overall goal is to increase the number of transactions that can be processed by the network. Trying to solve some problems with the Bitcoin platform. I sure with its usage, BCH price would pump soon.

If we talk about the acceptance and adoption, the fact remains that BCH has failed to gain much traction in this regard. There are a lot of stores where BCH is accepted, but the overall numbers are much lower than that of Bitcoin. And this has happened despite many of the industry giants such as Jihan Wu and Roger Ver supporting BCH from the date of its creation.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101

I am holding Bitcoin cash for quite a while now. Even when there was a time when its price really dump, I still held on because I am confident that its price would rise eventually. In terms of really world usage, Bitcoin cash's overall goal is to increase the number of transactions that can be processed by the network. Trying to solve some problems with the Bitcoin platform. I sure with its usage, BCH price would pump soon.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
yes, BitcoinCash is good enough for investment, but we all already know that BitcoinCash is not a real coin, I mean BitcoinCash is one of the fork coins generated from BTC. for me if you want to invest in crypto, you better choose Bitcoin than with BitcoinCash. bitcoin is far more profitable in every respect.
Both of these coins can go up well if demand for investment is high and BCH is sure to raise prices even more if Bitcoin is stable. I think everyone thoughts are different and depend on your investment decision. This year is a great opportunity for everyone to make a profit and certainly the altcoin season can return soon if Bitcoin can reach $15,000.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
bitcoin is far more profitable in every respect.
For long term profitable, nothing can beat bitcoin because it's the most dominant asset in the market.
However, though BCH is just a fork of BTC, but you cannot underestimate its performance, it has a lot of supporters and the fact that it has almost $4 billion trading volume now, when it's hype, you can expect the value will significantly grow.
Pages:
Jump to: