Pages:
Author

Topic: Is BitCoin faucets really worth the time? - page 13. (Read 17457 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I got some faucet payouts in 2013 that added up to over .2 BTC .... I'm glad now that I have them. HODLING!
You are lucky you have this and I am also have some good amount from these faucets and now this investment giving me some good profit just because of this I believe its not a wast of time
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I got some faucet payouts in 2013 that added up to over .2 BTC .... I'm glad now that I have them. HODLING!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Short answer: No. Long answer: Yes, if you wait a really long time and bitcoin becomes worth like a billion dollars.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
Hell naw, it's a lot less hassle signing up for sig campaigns etc. If you've got any skills to pay the bills, you could offer them in the 'Services' section of the forum.
Now many campaigns have good pay outs for Newbies and Jr Members so you can join and take advantage of this
Agreed, I'm glad that there are more options for forum noobs like myself.
Activity: 406
Faucets aren't worth your time. If you think about how little advertisers make, and then realize that these faucets are run on ad revenue, you'll see why they pay so little.
Activity: 392
Hell naw, it's a lot less hassle signing up for sig campaigns etc. If you've got any skills to pay the bills, you could offer them in the 'Services' section of the forum.
Now many campaigns have good pay outs for Newbies and Jr Members so you can join and take advantage of this
Activity: 662
From what I've read they sound like a waste of time, better off scamming or selling drugs

Well, there are also good ways to earn bitcoin morally, such as joining a sig program...
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
Activity: 168
i earned 0.006 btc from different faucets..
but after that i became sick of them...
They are fucking irritating.  Embarrassed 

Bet that was alot of work, especially when you consider that for you, one PD sig post would be 0.0004BTC and take about 30 seconds to write.

BTC is great for a newbie, and great if you make a good one, but if you match these criteria, they are pointless. 
Activity: 797
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
i earned 0.006 btc from different faucets..
but after that i became sick of them...
They are fucking irritating.  Embarrassed 
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
From what I've read they sound like a waste of time, better off scamming or selling drugs
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Hello,
I'm new to BitCoins and I wanted to know if faucet pages are really worth the time?

No.

Many faucet users don't realize they can spend their time on some other more productive things. They simply get too excited for FREE bitcoin.

Alot do thou after spending a few hours entering the recaptha and realise you made 10p. Only real winner is the popular faucet owner, everyone else is just wasting their time.
I agree with you check this how much faucet owners gaining profit from them http://adbit.co/?a=Advertise

I am surprised to see so many people are using the faucets daily, as the freebitco.in ad got over 100000 daily views.
This happens because you can get up to $200 in BTC. So people roll and roll and roll...

If you have enough referrals, you can get $100 when one of said referrals makes $200.
Activity: 543
Hello,
I'm new to BitCoins and I wanted to know if faucet pages are really worth the time?

No.

Many faucet users don't realize they can spend their time on some other more productive things. They simply get too excited for FREE bitcoin.

Alot do thou after spending a few hours entering the recaptha and realise you made 10p. Only real winner is the popular faucet owner, everyone else is just wasting their time.
I agree with you check this how much faucet owners gaining profit from them http://adbit.co/?a=Advertise

I am surprised to see so many people are using the faucets daily, as the freebitco.in ad got over 100000 daily views.
Activity: 212
I sometime use Altcoin Faucets... when I have time... but only ones without a min withdraw limit..

But most of them are a waste of time...
Activity: 266
They are just for time pass or to kill your time. Cheesy

There are much better ways to kill time IMO. I agree with the person above -- faucets are for the truly broke people with no way of buying BTC, to hold for when BTC is valued much higher than now.
There are FAR better ways to kill time. It just depends on what it is you're doing.

Faucets are literally for the first adrenaline rush of getting some BTC, other than that, it's pretty much not worth your time.

Now if you get a faucet with a really high payout, it might be worth some time. But other than that, not really.

I can't see myself making more than a cent or two a month via faucets.

If you spend too much time on faucet sites you will likely go crazy when the capsha does not accept what you put in the 1st time even though it was correct.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

There are much better ways to kill time IMO. I agree with the person above -- faucets are for the truly broke people with no way of buying BTC, to hold for when BTC is valued much higher than now.
There are FAR better ways to kill time. It just depends on what it is you're doing.

Faucets are literally for the first adrenaline rush of getting some BTC, other than that, it's pretty much not worth your time.

Now if you get a faucet with a really high payout, it might be worth some time. But other than that, not really.

I can't see myself making more than a cent or two a month via faucets.
Activity: 658
Buy and sell bitcoins,

Activity: 252
My Skype: nishtrip15 Yahoo: tbnten
Activity: 658
For me, no.

It's only a way to earn one or two dollars, if you are in a need.

By the time you make even one or two dollars, then you'd lose most of it in fees trying to get back to dollar.

i would not concentrate on the fiat value. if bothering with faucets at all, i think they should be viewed from a longer term perspective. manage to get a handful of bitcents over a couple months and HODL until the next bubble, IMO. then the payout will be more substantial.
Activity: 168
For me, no.

It's only a way to earn one or two dollars, if you are in a need.

By the time you make even one or two dollars, then you'd lose most of it in fees trying to get back to dollar.
Pages:
Jump to: