Pages:
Author

Topic: Is BitCoin faucets really worth the time? - page 11. (Read 17457 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
too bad, claim satoshi from faucet is very little now
hard to find 1000 satoshi on average per claim now
it's only 200-300 / claim Sad
to true mate.
and thats $1 or $2 after spending god knows how many hours of your time visitng the site.

I remember back in 2012 you could do a survey and get 0.5 bitcoins.. those were the days Sad

To be honest, no.

I think that they are just time wasters. Unless, you want to make 1 or 2 dollars.
wow very big paying survey  Shocked
if we calculate from recent price Tongue
how much 1 BTC priices in USD when that surveys give you 0.5 BTC?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Hello,
I'm new to BitCoins and I wanted to know if faucet pages are really worth the time?
Worth it? Prolly not.
Activity: 658
Buy and sell bitcoins,
For those that do faucets: What is the average payout per faucet. And what do you generate in a day, or in a week? I'd be curious to know. Historically, any BTC you can get your hands on pays off pretty big.

+/- 300 Satoshi per hour on average, and even less it seems. 10 hours per day = 3000 Satoshi per faucet per day. 21 000 Satoshi per week. 84 000 per month.

If you do 10 faucets 10 times a day for a month = 840 000 Satoshi's per month. {At current price = +/- $5 US per month}

Well if the price of BTC doubled, the value of those Satoshi's would also have doubled, but it's still very little.

Yes, then this is considerably worse than they were even a year ago. I had no idea the $ value of faucet payouts had fallen that much. I suppose they are all probably run now on ad revenue.
Activity: 782
Merit: 1000
For those that do faucets: What is the average payout per faucet. And what do you generate in a day, or in a week? I'd be curious to know. Historically, any BTC you can get your hands on pays off pretty big.

+/- 300 Satoshi per hour on average, and even less it seems. 10 hours per day = 3000 Satoshi per faucet per day. 21 000 Satoshi per week. 84 000 per month.

If you do 10 faucets 10 times a day for a month = 840 000 Satoshi's per month. {At current price = +/- $5 US per month}

Well if the price of BTC doubled, the value of those Satoshi's would also have doubled, but it's still very little.

Well some faucets are not that bad, like freebitco.in or coinad or dailybitcoins.org, colecting vouchers and using them to advertise or seeling them at peerbet.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074

Activity: 658
Buy and sell bitcoins,
Activity: 896
but many of them don't have..that feature
Activity: 378
if you will use this tool "coinev.com" every thing will be worthfull
The payout is still the same, it is only a faucet rotator and you still have to solve the captchas yourself, just every single faucets at one site.
I am adding a function in which you don't need to paste bitcoin address in the faucets.It will be automatically pasted to all faucets
I think some faucets already have this feature its good work
I used faucets for 2 days and figured out pretty damn quick it was going no where fast.
nothing is free Sad

today this faucet rewarded me with 1000 satoshis '' bit.do/faucet1 ''
Activity: 518
I used faucets for 2 days and figured out pretty damn quick it was going no where fast.
nothing is free Sad

Very true, you always sell your life whatever you are doing. Faucets are a very very slow way to earn bitcoin, but in several years (if bitcoin market price would have risen a lot), it may be better to have done faucets than not having any bitcoin at all. To illustrate, I've heard faucets used to give out 1 btc in the past. Perhaps in several years (5-10?) 0.0001BTC might actually be worth 400$
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
nothing is free Sad
if you will use this tool "coinev.com" every thing will be worthfull
The payout is still the same, it is only a faucet rotator and you still have to solve the captchas yourself, just every single faucets at one site.
I am adding a function in which you don't need to paste bitcoin address in the faucets.It will be automatically pasted to all faucets
legendary
Activity: 910
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
to true mate.
and thats $1 or $2 after spending god knows how many hours of your time visitng the site.

I remember back in 2012 you could do a survey and get 0.5 bitcoins.. those were the days Sad

To be honest, no.

I think that they are just time wasters. Unless, you want to make 1 or 2 dollars.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
To be honest, no.

Interesting fact that i use my own faucet rotator to earn bitcoins here it is "coinev.com"
Activity: 782
But if you really have nothing to do, you could try and set a goal for collecting a small amount of BTC out of pure boredom. But they are more or less waste of your time, yeah.

Yeah, like freebitco.in or dailybitcoins.org, collect vouchers and sell them on peerbet.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
But if you really have nothing to do, you could try and set a goal for collecting a small amount of BTC out of pure boredom. But they are more or less waste of your time, yeah.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
Let's look at it from another angle.

Say it takes you 10 seconds per site, to click & solve the captcha. And say you do that for 10 sites, every hour. It would be 100 seconds {1 minute 40 seconds} per hour.

Let's say, you managed to do this 8 times a day. {800 seconds = 13 minutes 33 seconds}

Let's say you received a average of 300 satoshi's per site = 24 000 satoshi's per day for 13 minutes of you life. {More or less 14 cents US}

Let's say you did it for a week = 14 cent x 7 = 98 cents US {Let's round it off to $1 per week} 1 hour 31 minutes work per week. {Income = $4 per month for 6 hours work}

Nearly 1 day in a month for $4

Is this worth your time? or what income could you generate for 6 hours of work? Should at least be more than $4 If not, you doing something wrong.

Hope my calculations are correct.  Huh
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
some faucet have system like PTC so for this faucet depend how many reff you have if you have many it worth if not i dont think so
Activity: 735
Tried a couple of faucets but they only paid out a few hundred satoshi, think I'll try some other ways to earn some bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: