Pages:
Author

Topic: IS BITCOIN GOING BACK DOWN? - page 4. (Read 5344 times)

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
June 06, 2017, 01:32:46 AM
$1500? Are you serious?

If it went all the way down as far as $2400 I'd be very surprised and I'd jump at the chance to buy more at that low price.

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
June 06, 2017, 01:18:46 AM
Don't see it dipping back to the $1500 range. It already has support at $2400. It is definitely on pace to scrape the $3000 by the end of the year.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
June 05, 2017, 11:38:45 PM
As for now we cannot really say a final word on bitcoin's price, because it's so unpredictable to monitor the current price pump and dump. If we hit that bigger price in the marketplace, there it happens a bigger price drop if more investors dump their bitcoin when they sell it for personal purpose of finances. But if not, price will continue to rise and when demand also rises many people were buying bitcoin for holding an investments.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
http://VKcams.com/
June 05, 2017, 09:32:14 PM
and when it hits mainstream, the price will only go up thanks to ever rising demand and limited resource.

Try to explain how it will work in range $2 - $25 payments in retail.

I'M JUST SPEAKING SHORT TERM.

Check this site https://coinmarketcap.com/
Activity: 378
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 05, 2017, 09:13:59 PM
WHAT IS THE HONEST OPINION OF EVERYONE HERE?

WILL WE SEE A DIP BACK DOWN TO THE 1,500 RANGE OR NAAH??

SPEAK ON IT.

Bitcoin will probably have a drop to $1500 but there is no way to know for sure. The price is definitely going to have some fluctuation though.
Activity: 588
Merit: 541
June 05, 2017, 08:08:41 PM
This is a filter of the market, market is filtering the weakest by luring them to the high prices, price goes up and the weak hands dump.

Price goes down as a result, market will push further than before and again other weak hands dump and the process continues to go on.

You could really stay strong if you either are dead and unable to dump or you have access to your keys but you are really strong like Satoshi.

In a system with a limited supply anyone dumping is basically giving away his/her own shares of the future.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 05, 2017, 07:43:46 PM
ITS CRASHING DUMP DUMP EVERYTHING AAAAQA caps make it true
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
June 05, 2017, 06:49:50 PM
In other words, in case we leave our coins with exchanges or online wallets, we will be able to withdraw, let's name it the SegWit coins, but the coins we would have in the other chain not?
Correct. However, if you make use of certain wallet services that happen to provide you with your private keys, then you'll be able to access the coins in both chains (obviously, that's assuming the wallet service in question doesn't claim/steal them).

Isn't that somewhat of a legal form of scamming people?
It could be seen as such, but in order to avoid being the loser, everyone should withdraw their coins from ANY site/service. Better safe than sorry.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
June 05, 2017, 06:28:34 PM
Bitcoin already took a dive when it hit below 2200 after hitting an all time high 2700+. Since then it crawled back to the current price. We can say this current price increase is the generic hike and this is well supported. So, it will be harder to pull the price down. It still can take a dip but most likely will not.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
June 05, 2017, 06:17:05 PM

SPEAK ON IT.

i think you did not check the today price of bitcoin it is going up constantly, its price is now in 2600$ from 2400$, so how you are saying that the price of bitcoin is going down, i think its price in the coming months will also increase, it is right that after a big pump of bitcoin there is always dump but bitcoin always shows new record of its price.

This is due to the current event and news about Bitcoins.  As of what is the content of news about bitcoin today, all of them point to bitcoin hype.  Adoption, start-ups, country acceptance, and RSK.  All of these can contribute to Bitcoin price increase since these news are all positive and may trigger a bitcoin increase rally.  So I think we won't be seeing Bitcoin at $1500.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
June 05, 2017, 05:53:44 PM

SPEAK ON IT.

i think you did not check the today price of bitcoin it is going up constantly, its price is now in 2600$ from 2400$, so how you are saying that the price of bitcoin is going down, i think its price in the coming months will also increase, it is right that after a big pump of bitcoin there is always dump but bitcoin always shows new record of its price.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 05, 2017, 05:46:21 PM

SPEAK ON IT.

There is always a possibility especially if whales that is holding hundred of thousand of bitcoin will cash out.  But with the current trend i think it is far from happening.  I think bitcoin price will increase even higher and eventually reach $5k.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
June 05, 2017, 05:41:48 PM
How did you say that bitcoin is going back down? Can't you see it? Price is going up and it reached $2689 as of today in bitstamp. There is no indication of dip down. Seeing $3000 is more possible than the chance of seeing $1500 again dude.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
June 05, 2017, 04:41:06 PM

SPEAK ON IT.
You have already the answer base on what you are seeing right now. Do you think bitcoin will go dip again? My answer is, bitcoin will never go back down from where it begin. 1500$? Forget about that price , well be seing 3000$ in a couple of months or maybe days only.
Right now the price is moving quickly in the forward direction. We cannot say that dip won't happen anymore, as nothing is completely assured with bitcoin. Price dip and pumping is the real nature of bitcoin. Hope dips won't happen anymore and the growth continues good moving towards the expected $3000.
yes you are Right the price of bitcoin is not going back down to 1500$ because in these days bitcoin is very strong and the investors of bitcoin is already increased and in future the price of bitcoin will be going to 3000$ and can't decrease after this price .
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 05, 2017, 04:39:46 PM
Hi buddy welcome to the forum.

here is a quick guide on how to use the magnifier tool on your pc.

https://youtu.be/odqwkPJQS_Y

To open Magnifier using touch or a mouse
Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings. ...
Tap or click Ease of Access, tap or click Magnifier, and then move the slider under Magnifier to turn it on.
Magnifier will open in Full-screen view unless you change the settings.

Hope this helps you people will become frustrated if you constantly post in caps, but we understand your need for it.

I hope the bitcoin price dose come back down now there is much more interest world wide it it but the price being so high puts a lot of people out the markets at the moment.

Activity: 84
June 05, 2017, 04:34:24 PM
Lol, this guy with his vision problem, how do you read everyone else's posts, that don't use CAPS?

Im looking to buy 1.2btc, and invest 0.2 in carefully chosen altcoins.

IN general I believe bitcoin will rise significantly in the next 5 years, and when it hits mainstream, the price will only go up thanks to ever rising demand and limited resource.

ITS VERY DIFFICULY FOR ME TO READ POSTS, BUT AT LEAST I CAN CONTROL MY OWN DESTINY.

I KNOW BITCOIN IS GUNA SKYROCKET EVENTUALLY.. I'M JUST SPEAKING SHORT TERM.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
June 05, 2017, 04:19:26 PM
Important is that if you have coins sitting in exchanges, wallet services, gambling sites, etc, you should withdraw them as soon as possible the closer we come to the UASF day. It will make sure that in case there happens to be a chain split, that you are holding value on both chains, and not that the mentioned services will walk out with the alt-Bitcoin, and just let you only cash out the real Bitcoin. Keep that in mind.
In other words, in case we leave our coins with exchanges or online wallets, we will be able to withdraw, let's name it the SegWit coins, but the coins we would have in the other chain not?

Isn't that somewhat of a legal form of scamming people? I personally won't get affected by this as everything I hodl (literally every satoshi) in Bitcoin is sitting safely in offline storage already.
Activity: 84
June 05, 2017, 03:53:30 PM
YOU RUDE FOLKS NEED TO STOP BEING SELFISH. IF IT HELPS ME WITH MY EYESITE ISSUES, WHY COMPLAIN? CAPS LOCK IS EASIER TO READ. GEEZ, HAVE SOME COMPASSION.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
June 05, 2017, 08:33:37 AM
Everyone is worried about 1 August 2017

Hard fork And soft fork...
The panic is starting more And more. Ethurium is making his call about dominence still rising
And poeple are still thinking iT Will fall beceause of the pump.
Btc is strugling about the price we need to say what Will happen this week.

Everyone is worried? Well, not me. I am happily looking forward to the potential activation of Segwit. If there happens to be a chain split, then so be it - it's a now or never situation as there is no way on earth that Segwit will ever happens to gain enough miner support to activate. Important is that if you have coins sitting in exchanges, wallet services, gambling sites, etc, you should withdraw them as soon as possible the closer we come to the UASF day. It will make sure that in case there happens to be a chain split, that you are holding value on both chains, and not that the mentioned services will walk out with the alt-Bitcoin, and just let you only cash out the real Bitcoin. Keep that in mind.
Activity: 508
In CryptoEnergy we trust
June 05, 2017, 08:31:32 AM
It is possible it will dump at that value but we don't know when that will happen, but one thing is for sure. Bitcoin will do halving around 3 years from now.

The dump in the future is not the same in the past. Bitcoin now reach stable condition and that's mean that this current price now is the possible lowest price in the future.  Bitcoin is now starting to pump. Read the graphs to follow on what I'm saying.
Pages:
Jump to: