Pages:
Author

Topic: IS BITCOIN GOING BACK DOWN? - page 5. (Read 5344 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 05, 2017, 08:28:57 AM
It is possible it will dump at that value but we don't know when that will happen, but one thing is for sure. Bitcoin will do halving around 3 years from now.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
June 05, 2017, 07:27:26 AM
No isn't stop spreading any sort of panic and writing in caps will also not affect anything.
Now a fall has a long time as the price has been going steadily lately and a bump at this time would just be a bunch of idiot traders who simply wanna spoil this growth
Activity: 579
Merit: 267
June 05, 2017, 05:54:48 AM
Everyone is worried about 1 August 2017

Hard fork And soft fork...
The panic is starting more And more. Ethurium is making his call about dominence still rising
And poeple are still thinking iT Will fall beceause of the pump.
Btc is strugling about the price we need to say what Will happen this week.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
June 05, 2017, 05:41:50 AM
No, Bitcoin won't dip, buyers are still in control. Market is strong, we will see price climbing higher and probably could even retest its all time highs.
Dollar is weak, political situation in Europe is problematical (Brexit, early UK elections, terror attacks) - all that will help to increase demand for cryptocurrency.
I would advise you to buy Bitcoin now, you would be foolish to sell, soon we might have next ATH.

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
June 05, 2017, 05:30:36 AM
No, currently I do not see Bitcoin price going back down to 1500$, but we might, at some moment or another go back to 2000-2100$, where there is a strong floor.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 05, 2017, 05:06:03 AM
I would say nah. I don't see Bitcoin going below $2000 and it will increase with the upcoming months now that it gained a huge market support with a lot of countries on its back and the upcoming development in Bitcoin would surely push the price much higher.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
June 05, 2017, 04:57:21 AM
WHAT IS THE HONEST OPINION OF EVERYONE HERE?

WILL WE SEE A DIP BACK DOWN TO THE 1,500 RANGE OR NAAH??

SPEAK ON IT.
You have already the answer base on what you are seeing right now. Do you think bitcoin will go dip again? My answer is, bitcoin will never go back down from where it begin. 1500$? Forget about that price , well be seing 3000$ in a couple of months or maybe days only.
Yaah I am agree with you the price of bitcoin is not going to back down $1500 for me I think its price is not drop to below 2300$ its price will going to increase 3500$ or 4000$ in year of 2018 and that time its price  is not decreasing in 4000$ because its investors are increased in  day to day.
Activity: 644
June 05, 2017, 04:35:09 AM
I think at present bitcoin is at strong position. Many new people are investing in it especially in my country. There was a news of some bitcoin exchange getting crashed because increase in traffic on their website. This is a clear cut indicator that bitcoin is going to go up now with some fluctuations but it is not going back to $1500 now.
Activity: 714
Merit: 501
June 05, 2017, 04:32:21 AM

SPEAK ON IT.
The price of Bitcoin will definitely go down, but I doubt that it will fall all the way down to 1.5k. The price of Bitcoin shot up way too quickly and that's why we saw that drop recently, however, the price is now correcting and hopefully it doesn't drop again.

price can go from $2501 down to $2500 and that is called "going down" but going down is not what OP is looking for, he is one of those people who stands around for ages wishing for price to drop without investing.
and the worse part is that if someday price reaches their target they still won't buy because they are greedy and will wait for lower price just to miss the chance.

the bottom was $2000ish. either buy now or be left behind.
Activity: 469
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 05, 2017, 04:29:22 AM

SPEAK ON IT.
The price of Bitcoin will definitely go down, but I doubt that it will fall all the way down to 1.5k. The price of Bitcoin shot up way too quickly and that's why we saw that drop recently, however, the price is now correcting and hopefully it doesn't drop again.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
June 05, 2017, 04:17:14 AM

SPEAK ON IT.
You have already the answer base on what you are seeing right now. Do you think bitcoin will go dip again? My answer is, bitcoin will never go back down from where it begin. 1500$? Forget about that price , well be seing 3000$ in a couple of months or maybe days only.
Right now the price is moving quickly in the forward direction. We cannot say that dip won't happen anymore, as nothing is completely assured with bitcoin. Price dip and pumping is the real nature of bitcoin. Hope dips won't happen anymore and the growth continues good moving towards the expected $3000.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
June 05, 2017, 04:04:45 AM

SPEAK ON IT.

Don't yell mate, you can edit your post and only the first letter of each sentence will be capitalized. Well when it comes to dip, everything is possible with bitcoin. No one really knows if there will be no more chance of it to get back down. But I believe that bitcoin is becoming stronger and it won't be back again.
Activity: 1008
June 05, 2017, 01:26:31 AM

SPEAK ON IT.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
June 05, 2017, 01:15:28 AM

SPEAK ON IT.

Bitcoin market cap is at 40 billion $ mate and do you think it will go down for that matter? i don't think it will happen for now since bitcoins are pretty much get more awareness in this day and if your basis is those happening on past years well this year will be different since more adoption happened and no.1 great adoption with it is the Japan's outrageous acceptance and surely more to come will follow unto it.
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
June 04, 2017, 11:55:05 PM
Lol, this guy with his vision problem, how do you read everyone else's posts, that don't use CAPS?

Im looking to buy 1.2btc, and invest 0.2 in carefully chosen altcoins.

IN general I believe bitcoin will rise significantly in the next 5 years, and when it hits mainstream, the price will only go up thanks to ever rising demand and limited resource.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Art is the triumph over chaos
June 04, 2017, 11:41:44 PM
Nope, it's going up.

Activity: 518
Merit: 271
June 04, 2017, 11:14:59 PM

SPEAK ON IT.
please don't use all capslock. if you hard seeing letters due to your eyesight, use magnifier tool in your computer to help you. in my opinion, bitcoin can rise and it can drop. we don't how to huge it will drop or how high can price goes. it's all part of cryptocurrency market. everything happens in market
Activity: 770
Bazinga!
June 04, 2017, 11:14:32 PM
if by going down you mean anything under $2000 then i wouldn't count on it if i were you. anything is possible in bitcoin but as i always say getting hit by lightning is also possible!
you need to get used to seeing $2500 buddy.

The guy says he's got vision problems and you all still bash him, smh.

using caps doesn't change anything about any type of "eye problem", there is zoom in any browser.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
June 04, 2017, 10:13:10 PM
The guy says he's got vision problems and you all still bash him, smh.

Hope the price of bitcoin goes down, it shouldn't go lower than 1800. But I hope I'm wrong.

THANKS MAN. AT LEAST NOT EVERYONE HERE IS A RUDE AHOLE.

IM IN THE SAME BOAT.
Activity: 714
June 04, 2017, 09:36:16 PM
Anything is possible, moreso with bitcoin. It can go down if the demand for it becomes lukewarm or it could pick up once there's some good news that propels it upward. Right now, I think we are in the consolidation phase and it wouldn't hurt so much if you could buy some now and just wait for another price surge that us almost sure to come.
Pages:
Jump to: