Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin going to be forever pump and dump? - page 5. (Read 915 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
All of us noticed the pump and dump scenario in Bitcoin and all other coins, is it going to be forever like this? Isn't there going to be a stage wherein the price will be stable? Cause it seems like riding and leaving a virtual money vehicle. Any thoughts will be highly appreciated.
We don't know because bitcoin value is ladderized it not so permanent not just like a paper money have a stable value
Activity: 27
Its the common property of every stock on global investment platforms. without pump and dump no stock investment can be profitable
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
Any assets that is volatile can easily be pump and dump because it market can easily be influenced by big investors and enemies who only want to make profits once their pump the market they cash out the gains profits.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
Take away volatility from crypto and it loose it decentralized nature, bitcoin can never have a stable or fixed price because it operate in the economic law of demands and supply once the demands are high the price goes up.
Activity: 168
anything can happen at anytime with bitcoin.bitcoin price is unpredictable.right now price is very stable.I hope the prices will increase and we all make money.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
if it is stable, then there is no point to play, to sell and buy

This is true. Volatility behavior of Bitcoin is nature historically. This is where we can get the opportunity it's either we buy or sell. Pump and dump could be forever but these are not difficult to deal with if you have patient then surely you will gained it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 33
the reason why the price of Bitcoin is going up then going down is not always because of pump and dump
well pump and dump affects the price of the bitcoin but I think bitcoin's nature is just volatile and nothing else
price will be stable in the future of bitcoin settles down
bitcoin just started few years ago so give it a time to grow more
Activity: 32
Because of the humps and dumps I don't believe btc economy as its fluctuations is too high to be stocks rather it is gambling money
copper member
Activity: 57
Everything has its uniqueness and the fluctuation properties is that for bitcoin economy
Activity: 70
Bitcoin is "created" in digital form by a community that anyone can join. The process of creating bitcoins is called "mining". Mining is carried out using a network of computers on the Internet.
Activity: 356
Merit: 12
I think it's very difficult, it's also a bit of the beauty of the cryptos. it is a market where news can raise or lower the price very quickly. I think it is also thanks to decentralization that the price is so unstable.
Activity: 143
Yes, the price will not going to be stable since bitcoin is very much affected with buy and sell movements in the market or supply and demand. It is also volatile in nature.  Bitcoins demand also change because of some country restrictions.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
All of us noticed the pump and dump scenario in Bitcoin and all other coins, is it going to be forever like this? Isn't there going to be a stage wherein the price will be stable? Cause it seems like riding and leaving a virtual money vehicle. Any thoughts will be highly appreciated.
For me, it will not easy as that it cannot be possible to have a stable price in bitcoin, because as you can see the price of bitcoin is dependent to some factors that can have a big impact to bitcoin.
Activity: 114
It can not be said that bitocin prices are being pumped, because bitcoin prices are currently falling, and the second problem is that bitcoin will never die, as it affects other cypresses. If Bitcoin dies, the whole virtual currency market will die, this can not happen, it will be stuck for a while, waiting for the opportunity to recover, when the virtual currency market returns to stability.
Activity: 256
Merit: 105
The price can not be stable, because it is impossible to control the market of currencies. Bitcoin is assets, the same as shares of different companies. There, too, prices are constantly changing, but not so much
Activity: 202
Merit: 18
if it is stable, then there is no point to play, to sell and buy
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
As long as big institutional investors will not be in, it will stay unstable.
Of course the best  would be a steady grow

I noticed that altcoin pumps are much less today than last year, and the current criptocurrency market has a lot of speculation. So, big investors are trying to get as much as they can with dumps / pumps before market stabilization
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
Market swings are just normal in every market situation even in forex. Crypto volatility is just too high as it is unregulated and is still new and pioneering. I don't think bitcoin volatility lasts forever once it will be used by large percentage of world population.
Activity: 25
To those btcsians who thinks that pump and dump situation overcoming will help  I say that for this situation only we can profit here.
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

Nokia was once a blue chipper and look what happened. ENRON is not a pump and dump stock but look what happened. Bitcoin is still alive even though you are claiming that is forever pump and dump. Well at least you admit that it is FOREVER..
Pages:
Jump to: