Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin going to be forever pump and dump? - page 7. (Read 915 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
it will be always open.
 because the market is on. absolutely yes
if there is no dump and pump it meas no transaction in the market.
it usually happen not only in bitcoin but also in all business in this world.
yes many people said that pump and dump is one of the strategy for someone who has a lot of coin.
they play market and try to make the price.
but increasing or decreasing peice also depends on the news about the event token.

The market is volatile and that is the reason why bitcoins is really good for long term investment, if market will be stable then there is no reason for us to invest because the price will stack and we will not get any profit from it.
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
As long as big institutional investors will not be in, it will stay unstable.
Of course the best  would be a steady grow
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It will continue to pump and dump due to the number of whales in the market and newbies that don't know how to hodl Grin If people woulc simply stay calm then we would have a stable rise like gold. However, people go mad during the bull runs and then run for the hills when it dumps, hence the volatility in the market

As of now the bitcoin price is rarely dumping but its is normal situations. Because bitcoin is a digital money currencies which implies all over the world. The price of bitcoin is not stable. its  unpredictable sometimes dumping and sometimes pumping. So their is a rollback of the price of the bitcoin. So if we are invest our money her in bitcoin theirs nothing to worried about the price volatility.
Activity: 208
DocTailor ICO:
it will be always open.
 because the market is on. absolutely yes
if there is no dump and pump it meas no transaction in the market.
it usually happen not only in bitcoin but also in all business in this world.
yes many people said that pump and dump is one of the strategy for someone who has a lot of coin.
they play market and try to make the price.
but increasing or decreasing peice also depends on the news about the event token.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
I think not, because as the time goes by there are conpanies that implement bitcoin as sort of payment for their employees or type of payment their transactions, so i think soon bitcoin will not be only an investment but it could be the currency for international transactions.
Activity: 169
Merit: 11
I am sure bitcoin prices will pump because bitcoin increasingly rare because it continues to be mined and additionally bitcoin enthusiasts are getting more and more I am sure with bitcoin will pump
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
If bitcoin continues to be used as an investment, it may be unstable forever, unless it is only a means of payment, it is likely to be stable.
Activity: 672
Merit: 127
We all know the risk of cryptocurrency specially bitcoin togehter with other currency. Pump and dump varies on the environment involve in the crypto space which inevitable because it unregulated. But the issue today is the news that are cracking the stability of the cryto market which I think that needs more regulation that just having an opinion of the journalist and influencers.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
All of us noticed the pump and dump scenario in Bitcoin and all other coins, is it going to be forever like this? Isn't there going to be a stage wherein the price will be stable? Cause it seems like riding and leaving a virtual money vehicle. Any thoughts will be highly appreciated.

You needn't have to ask because volatility of bitcoin is part of the whole package and so its definitely going to be a pump and dump until there's nothing more to mine so brace up yourself  for it or go invest in something else.
Activity: 139
There is no basic price of Bitcoin. Its price depends on the buyer and seller. So pump and dump will continue forever. we have to invest only surplus money and wait to pump also exit at proper profit.
Yeah exactly bitcoin is not stable currency it uses to rise and fall. Someday bitcoin price rise very high bad some days it get down so you will have to hold your bitcoin with patience at the time of falling price and let it be high. Volatility of bitcoin is very good because it use to change the price of bitcoin in market, if you have bitcoin it is very important to hold it and not to sell until you see that bitcoin market is at the peak, so falling of price is very common so no worries.
Activity: 224
Maybe before bitcoin is simply a pump and dump but right now we don't need to encourage people to buy bitcoin because bitcoin itself proven its market price that will always go high up in proper time with lots of positivity going on the crypto community.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
As long as there are whales with large numbers of Bitcoin, there will be pump and dump scenarios. The more they have, the more the want. The high volatility is also a result from these pump and dumps. Investors and traders take advantage of this volatility and make good profits with it.
I do not think that pump and dump can be because of the whales i do not think that whale can now effect the bitcoin price too much, because bitcoin price is now too high and it is difficult for them to influence bitcoin price with their investment.
Activity: 1040
Merit: 538
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Well, all cryptocurrencies have volatile prices, and they can't ever be fully stable. The price can be stable at some point, but there are always small oscillations, a few dollars up or down. This is how the price is and it can never be stable and it is a good thing for investors and Bitcoin is mainly used by them.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
One time government will create such rules and laws, that Bitcoin can become stable. And all traders, signal sellers will die or don't earn as much as right now. But current situation with pumps and dumps is normal!
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
As long as there are whales with large numbers of Bitcoin, there will be pump and dump scenarios. The more they have, the more the want. The high volatility is also a result from these pump and dumps. Investors and traders take advantage of this volatility and make good profits with it.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
All of us noticed the pump and dump scenario in Bitcoin and all other coins, is it going to be forever like this? Isn't there going to be a stage wherein the price will be stable? Cause it seems like riding and leaving a virtual money vehicle. Any thoughts will be highly appreciated.

I am sure.It will be common.Bitcoin is the decentralised digital currency.If the investors in bitcoin had increased,you can expect huge raise in the price off  bitcoin.If the demand is reduced,automatically the price of bitcoin will reduce and this will occur due to some fake news in the market.
By this ,pump and dump is common in bitcoin.And you have to use both wisely to buy and sell the bitcoin.
Activity: 453

these weeks the price is stable, lasting $ 8k and if it grows only a few percent to $ 9k. so I think it's stable, it does not go down inside and does not rise high.
I guess, you do not have to worry anymore with this situation. it seems that bitcoin still survive and is likely to start growing in April. yes we'll see what will happen later.
Still we are thankful that bitcoin is not getting below $5k if that happens that is really a bad indication that maybe bitcoin was decreasing in demand but as we can see it dumps but not too much, still good to invest at.
Activity: 154
No, not at all. You have to understand that pump and dump will be everywhere in our life. Yes maybe it is going through a down phase. But it near future it will bloom again.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

these weeks the price is stable, lasting $ 8k and if it grows only a few percent to $ 9k. so I think it's stable, it does not go down inside and does not rise high.
I guess, you do not have to worry anymore with this situation. it seems that bitcoin still survive and is likely to start growing in April. yes we'll see what will happen later.
Activity: 112
Every pum and dump have individual reason its always happen in the market . crypto market specially btc volatility too high you have to prepare yourself for any circumstance . btc price right now gradually increasing so its take a time to stability .
Pages:
Jump to: