Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin hit 15000$ by the end of this month ? - page 2. (Read 590 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
Bitcoin is slowly in the recovery state...
I think it will hit the 15000$ mark by the end of this month..
Is that so?

It seems Bitcoin will fail to hit $15k by the end of this month.  There is only a few days left for February and all we can see is Bitcoin going down again after its recovery.  Some said it is only a correction and I hope it is and not another crash price rally.  I guess Bitcoin will be around $10k a $5k short from your prediction at the end of the month.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Is that so?

By the end of the year: yes, pretty sure.
So if you hold until the next Christmas pump, you get profit.

But in a month, you cannot expect such a big performance.
Remember that after last Christmas BTC dumped from $19k to less than $9k and still hasn't recovered yet.

The first big pump in history was when it first reached $1k, then dumped and it took almost a year to recover!

The right strategy for crypto is to HODL for 12+ months, not expecting a performance in 1 month
yeah you are telling truth just 3 days are here in feb and there is no chance for us to see prices at 15k because people are panicking and they are worrying there will be a charisma if prices reach to the 15 in such short time,
Activity: 613
Merit: 305
Why do people do this? Can bitcoin hit 15,000$? Maybe. But will it really hit by the end of the month? Not really. If there are great things happening in the markets, then we can expect a nice rise. Otherwise just the normal stuff won't change much.
the bitcointalk forum already has so many predictions that you do not know who to believe to whom not. And in general do people know What they say. To date It's okay, Bitcoin is almost like an air bubble and you need to beware of any possible consequences of the drop in the price of Bitcoin.

No it's not an air bubble and it's not like the Tulip mania.

Because BTC has both scarcity and an actual use for society.
Tulips had none of the two.
They are two very different assets not to be confused.

Tulips can be cultivated anywhere (no scarcity) and have no actual use.
So it was an obvious scam when it got pumpled.

Crypto is scarce: has the supply limit, and it's very hard to clone a currency and make it popular like the VIP currencies. So if you even clone the BTC and you make your crypto, it's like it doesn't exist because nobody will trust it.
Only major cryptos count, so there's actual scarcity.

Crypto is useful: BTC was made to escape from poverty , slavery, unemployment imposed by our govs.
So it has a big use and very high probability to gain value.
Activity: 613
Merit: 305
Is that so?

By the end of the year: yes, pretty sure.
So if you hold until the next Christmas pump, you get profit.

But in a month, you cannot expect such a big performance.
Remember that after last Christmas BTC dumped from $19k to less than $9k and still hasn't recovered yet.

The first big pump in history was when it first reached $1k, then dumped and it took almost a year to recover!

The right strategy for crypto is to HODL for 12+ months, not expecting a performance in 1 month
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
Why do people do this? Can bitcoin hit 15,000$? Maybe. But will it really hit by the end of the month? Not really. If there are great things happening in the markets, then we can expect a nice rise. Otherwise just the normal stuff won't change much.
the bitcointalk forum already has so many predictions that you do not know who to believe to whom not. And in general do people know What they say. To date It's okay, Bitcoin is almost like an air bubble and you need to beware of any possible consequences of the drop in the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 100
Merit: 12
I think there is not much of a chance for that to happen at the end of this month, but bitcoin will reach 15000 $ at the beginning of next month easy !
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
$15k before the end of February is extremely unlikely. I would be happy if bitcoin continues a slow but steady recovery, breaking $12k and reaching $13k in March. Then $15k may become a possibility in April.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
I strongly doubt that bitcoin will reach 15k USD by the end of February. It's hard enough that it's struggling to break 11k resistance. To frequent pullback.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
Is that so?
It depends on the news one big news can make bitcoins pump up to 15k usd but in normal fluctuations it can only range 10-12k until this month end to make a stronger support and estbalishing a good trend before it pull ups. I don't know why market and the investors seems to be afraid nowadays and it might be one of the reasons to consider.
It will not reach at 15k in so short time because bitcoin is now increasing with slow rate and prices again came down from 11 to 10k and this shows that some people sold out so possibility of 15k will be in march,

Yes there is a strong possibility of bitcoin crossing $10000 but $15000 is not achievable I guess looking at the current market situation.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Is that so?
It depends on the news one big news can make bitcoins pump up to 15k usd but in normal fluctuations it can only range 10-12k until this month end to make a stronger support and estbalishing a good trend before it pull ups. I don't know why market and the investors seems to be afraid nowadays and it might be one of the reasons to consider.
It will not reach at 15k in so short time because bitcoin is now increasing with slow rate and prices again came down from 11 to 10k and this shows that some people sold out so possibility of 15k will be in march,
Activity: 1526
Merit: 420
Is that so?
Possibly it will reach that mark if all are about good news will be published throughout the media. But there’s no guarantee since a lot of factors are affecting its price and some are abtract that even the public don’t even know about whats happening in crypto space.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
I think no, not this month it will not hit $15,000 the price of bitcoin but maybe in the march or april I'm sure it will hit $15,000 price, as of now the price of bitcoin is going down hopefully will not going back down again at the price $6,000.
Yes bitcoin price decrease a lot of us and this state of bitcoin I dont think this month could hit at that price. So many speculation about the value of bitcoin but it can happen maybe more than $15k this year.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
Is that so?
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
Is that so?
IMO we could reach $ 15k. but, with a note we have to work very hard and improve its performance. look at the current price up and down in the figure of $ 10k - $ 11k, very difficult to reach $ 15k at the end of the month. an estimated $ 15k will be reached later in the month of March, probably not too early in the month but in mid-March.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
I think no, not this month it will not hit $15,000 the price of bitcoin but maybe in the march or april I'm sure it will hit $15,000 price, as of now the price of bitcoin is going down hopefully will not going back down again at the price $6,000.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
10,129 is actual price of the bitcoin at this time.  So we need only 4,871 dollars to reach the target price of 15k dollars.  You can buy bitcoin niw if you have extra money in your wallet right now.

But if it's not reach 15k dollars the possible to reach that price is the month of march 2018. But anytime possible to happen that so always be watch to the bitcoin price So yoi can know if your target has already hit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
Is that so?

If there's a giant bull ready to break the 11k resistance, I don't think anything should stop it from regaining that ATH of even $20k USD. But the market is at a plausible stalemate at the moment. - Going back and forth between 9k and 11K for a week now.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 753
Is that so?

It's not happening. And for those who said that it's guaranteed, that's just crazy.

Nothing that involves speculation is guaranteed. That's the only truth.

We're currently correcting as a result of the huge recovery that we've seen so far. We will see now whether or not the $10k floor holds up or not. If we don't see that $10k level hold up then we can actually see it adjust downwards to $9000-9500 in the short term.

Either way, I think that we're quite far away from $15k at the moment. You'd have to wait till at least late next month for a chance to test teh $15k level imo.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
Is that so?
There is not much of a chance for that to happen the month is already ending and we are about the go back to prices below 10k if the current trend keeps going, so 15k is a price we are not going to see at the end of the month and we will probably not going to see it anytime soon as the traders try to find the base price for bitcoin, but do not worry we will reach that price again we just do not know when that is going to happen.
Pages:
Jump to: