Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin hit 15000$ by the end of this month ? - page 3. (Read 590 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Bitcoin is slowly in the recovery state...
I think it will hit the 15000$ mark by the end of this month..
Is that so?
This is very possible  that bitcoin is going to touch  $15,000 before end of this month. We are seeing a coins flip right now and I do expect us to make a lot of push some days to come. I am thinking to buy at this moment and hold tell the end of June or July before selling. I see a repeat of what happened last year in this price pattern.
Well we're already past half of february and it seems that there isn't any way or they aren't anything thatay trigger btc to jump 4,000 -
5,000 dollars in the next few days. We may not be seeing those kinds of movement for most of the year.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
We see finally some movement in price in last few days and right now think this is much better to see slow and steady recovery in price and maybe this is the best. Seen and read to many articles that suggest something about this but 15k no matter how close it is wont be crossed at least not this month.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I think that it will be too soon to take such a mark before the end of the month, perhaps such a price will appear by the middle of March that looks more realistic in my opinion
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
Is that so?
This is very possible  that bitcoin is going to touch  $15,000 before end of this month. We are seeing a coins flip right now and I do expect us to make a lot of push some days to come. I am thinking to buy at this moment and hold tell the end of June or July before selling. I see a repeat of what happened last year in this price pattern.
Activity: 356
Merit: 14
https://exiptoken.io/
In early January 2018, 1 BTC had a value of nearly USD 15,000. Then, at the end of the month, the value of one of the largest cryptocurreny was even fell to be in the range of USD 8.568.

Although it had recovered to be at USD 10,142, but bad luck Bitcoin still continues until early February. Digital currency was once again experienced a decline that forced 1 BTC worth USD 8,568.

The number was the worst since November 25, 2017, which at that time Bitcoin had touched USD 8.561 (Rp 115 million). Now, Bitcoin's own value is in the range of 8,900 (Rp 119 million), based on data from CoinDesk.

The decline in Bitcoin prices is expected to be caused by the new regulation adopted by the South Korean government related to the ban of cryptocurrency in the Ginseng Country.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
Is that so?
I hope not. I would like to see slow but stable grow rather than fast and unstable. Look what happened last time, btc value has mysteriously increased its value to $20K and then it crashed to 6K. I think we are lucky that crash wasn't deeper.
My prediction for this month is 1btc = $12K.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Everyday we are seeing a stretch of 200 usd approx so in matter of this month end we can see 15000k atleast..i am optimistic in this scenario.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
imo, btc is 15000$ in next 2-3 months, about May or June
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
This is a tough question to ask. I personally don't think it will reach 15 000 USD by the end of February as there is too little time left, only ten days, which is not enough.

the rise from now to $15k in 10 days is a rise which is a little bigger than 30%! that kind of rise is not really a big deal for bitcoin. the fluctuations alone are about 10% per day. 30% in 10 days is about 3% rise per day which sounds perfectly logical to me based on bitcoin's growth rate.

i don't know if it happens or not, it seems it might and i am just pointing out that it is not really a big rise either.
Everything can happen to Bitcoin, even a 50% increase has occurred in just one day. Things that seem impossible in other sectors would be a natural thing to happen in Bitcoin. Drastic price increases and prices will usually experience panic. When prices rise very quickly then we all panic buy, while when the price decreases then we do panic sell. That is normal and I think about 70% of traders do that, it can be said as an economic outburst because we want to take momentum. Yet not forever it will be in accordance with the expectations that we have, even when we experience delays in taking momentum in just a few minutes then we can just lose it all. Analysis is necessary, but luck we must also have. This is sort of a very unpredictable thing.

According to some facts that occur then the price of Bitcoin can increase and decrease from 1%, 10%, 50% and even hundreds of percent in seconds, this is the real thing and we all have known Bitcoin in a long time, hope that we always get a good momentum in taking every decision that happens.
Activity: 443
Merit: 260
Guaranteed!

I better sell everything I own and buy BTC if I get an guaranteed 30% increase within 10 days  Grin
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
Is that so?
for sure before end of this year we will hit $15,000 as we are near $12,000 now so 3k just as step away.lets just hold tight as we are moving up soon..i have waited this for long hope it will now

It is possible to achieve. However, there is still the possibility of a price drop below 10k $. The downtrend trend has not yet been broken.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
This is a tough question to ask. I personally don't think it will reach 15 000 USD by the end of February as there is too little time left, only ten days, which is not enough.

the rise from now to $15k in 10 days is a rise which is a little bigger than 30%! that kind of rise is not really a big deal for bitcoin. the fluctuations alone are about 10% per day. 30% in 10 days is about 3% rise per day which sounds perfectly logical to me based on bitcoin's growth rate.

i don't know if it happens or not, it seems it might and i am just pointing out that it is not really a big rise either.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Is that so?
for sure before end of this year we will hit $15,000 as we are near $12,000 now so 3k just as step away.lets just hold tight as we are moving up soon..i have waited this for long hope it will now
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1464
Self made HODLER ✓
Is that so?

It is possible but, why do you care about short term price? Sometime in the future it will be worth even more than $20K.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
Let's first see if we're able to maintain current range above the $10k level for a longer while. Currently the market has tested the peak of $11,3k unsuccessfully, so it's going to be interesting if the resistance point is going to be broken through today. If so, we'll be up for an attempt to reach $12k, if not, we'll be dipping back to the lower $10k range and hopefully fuel another attempt to climb up. I don't mind any of the aforementioned scenarios as long as $10k remains, because that for me and directly the market is the most important thing. Anything under $10k is like going back in time unnecessarily....
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
Is that so?
its  not easy to answer since no one has the balls to shoot that idea,but considering the coin is moving good today its not far to hit $15000 maybe not this end month but for sure before second quarter ends is the possibility.and besides dont be eager,things will happen step by step and not i just single night.le just bhappy about the progress of bitcoin this week.good signal for waiters
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Is that so?
Quick recovery is what we are witnessing to bitcoin after the big dip. $15,000 for the end of the month is not a joke and there's a possibility. It was able to reach $11,000 for this week but still everything needs to be balance as long as it doesn't move quickly again this is way better than to be worried of a quick pump so we will not expect quick dump.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
this price prediction really has become a hot potato, this is very interesting in my opinion. actually no one knows about the problem of prediction if the price fluctuates, we all also know that the price of every minute is sometimes up sometimes down. now the price is in the figure $ 10,457 interval 5 minutes this price can change, could have been up and could have gone down.
later this month, the prediction is still 50/50. but, this potential is in my opinion good, although slowly the price will continue to rise. but, there will be little pebbles on the way that block this rate.
we must remain optimistic that by the end of this month we can at least penetrate the $ 14,000 fortress.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
I dont think it so,,!
Nobody can answer exactly for this question. I am agree to you now those time bitcoin price is increasing. But not that it price will hit 1500$ in this month. It possible will be next 2 or 3 month later.
Activity: 182
Merit: 147
I remember seeing threads last year about the chances of Bitcoin hitting $15,000 by the end of December and as we all know, it reached a remarkable value of about $20,000 when most people just aspire for $15,000. Bitcoin really does break and go beyond expectations, so I guess with just a few days left in the month of February, reaching the $15,000 mark is not impossible. We might never know, Bitcoin can even hit a greater value than what we most expect, just like how it did last year.
Pages:
Jump to: