Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin loses its popularity ? - page 77. (Read 5684 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 11:49:14 PM
I think bitcoin remains popular because most online stores receive more bitcoin than altcoin, although currently the price of bitcoin is unstable and tends to keep the price down, for me the other coin is an alternative investment besides bitcoin
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 11:46:58 PM
Bitcoin is popular as of now. We cant predict the future of bitcoin because this is a competent business among other currencies.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
January 31, 2018, 11:44:48 PM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is also not stable.
All these factors affect its popularity ??
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular ?

Bitcoin is still worldy known by million of people around the world and the highest price and volume as compared to all cryptocurrencies.
It just that, some people may not that on fire to Bitcoin to invest because the price keeps on decreasing but they don't see that this is the best time to buy additional coins and then just hold it until the price will rise up again.
There are speculations that Bitcoin will soon to increase its value so I am still hoping and patiently waiting for that time.
So, we better to invest now as Bitcoin is too big to lose in virtual currency world.
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
January 31, 2018, 11:34:49 PM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Prices are going down but it does not necessarily mean that its popularity is fading. Bitcoin is being accepted by more institutions all over the world and its popularity is increasing by the day.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 11:30:45 PM
It never loses its popularity , We people who used bitcoin are  confident when it comes to increasing and decreasing value we never worried. As many people who prioritize it and doing it everyday and earning a lot from this ,it never lose its popularity.
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
January 31, 2018, 11:29:43 PM
I think not, bitcoin is a gauge to determine the price of other altcoins, how do you see many other altcoin more profitable while bitcoin prices these days still drops? this is strange.
maybe bitcoin is unstable and the effect of altcoin is also unstable, and also the value of trading in the market is destroyed.
as long as there are still many people who hold and loyal to bitcoin, I think the popularity of bitcoin will remain good and high.

Well it's a fact that many ALTs have been way way more profitable than BTC during the last months. But that's normal, that's pumping of new coins, and nothing to do with popularity.

However, consider why ETH is the one growing at the expense of BTC, you can see ETH pairs for every coin on Bitfinex now. You know what that means, that perhaps ALT values will start to depend less on BTC now.

Activity: 812
Merit: 101
January 31, 2018, 11:20:20 PM
I think not, bitcoin is a gauge to determine the price of other altcoins, how do you see many other altcoin more profitable while bitcoin prices these days still drops? this is strange.
maybe bitcoin is unstable and the effect of altcoin is also unstable, and also the value of trading in the market is destroyed.
as long as there are still many people who hold and loyal to bitcoin, I think the popularity of bitcoin will remain good and high.
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
January 31, 2018, 11:18:40 PM
BTC earned in popularity, but lost a lot in dominance. It actually brought attention to ALTs, that are now challenging it.

One might say that it's the whole crypto world that got all attention, BTC got some more attention, but ALTs got even more attention.
Activity: 58
January 31, 2018, 11:18:13 PM
I do not think it is losing popularity, a dump does not mean lost of popularity, this is crypto and crypto means volatility, in fact today it is early time for crypto, year ahead bro.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
January 31, 2018, 11:17:06 PM
People are judging the levels of popularity of bitcoin on the basis of it's prices in the market.  Whenever there is upward trend of price rise in the market ; people will start saying the bitcoin is still the most popular coin in the market but whenever it faces downward falling trend the same people will start giving just the opposite judgments that bitcoin is losing it's popularity.
But before being judgemental we must take into considerations many factors behind the volatility in the price.  We must not forget that there are some speculators; big whales and greedy persons who always thinking about making huge profits in all the business industries and likewise same is the case in bitcoin trading too.  Speculators will always try to gain, sometimes by pushing up the prices and at some other time by pulling down the rates.  Rumours suiting their intentions will be spread in the markets and small investors will be just becoming pray to them.  
So my opinion is bitcoin has not lost it's popularity; it is a king of all cryptos ; and in the near future I do not see that it's popularity will be going down.  
My suggestion is just gain deep knowledge about the market; keep patience; buy at the downfalls ; stay invested for longer duration ; definitely you will be feeling yourselves lucky owners of the bitcoin.
Activity: 634
Merit: 106
Europe Belongs To Christians
January 31, 2018, 11:15:07 PM
It is sad but Bitcoin best years are over  Undecided Mainly because bitcoin became so congested and stopped developing itself while other currencies progressed.  It doesn't help also that only big miners can mine BTC and not average GPU/CPU users. This is not what Sathoshi wanted. Mining should be available for everyone.
But now we have hard fork called Bitcoin Cash which is 8 times faster and much cheaper, which resembles Satoshi idea more closely. And many other altcoins to choose from.

with 8 MB blocks on bitcoin crash, it will easily cross 1 TB in space for running nodes, right this is exact what satoshi wanted, everyone to buy 1-2 TB drives just to run full nodes .
Activity: 94
January 31, 2018, 11:10:58 PM
I don’t necessarily think its losing its popularity but its just recent events that have caused the sudden drop in price.
Yes, some incidents have affected the price volatility of bitcoin, but it is still especially prevalent, knowing that his population is growing and not being discarded by investors because of price volatility.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
January 31, 2018, 10:58:47 PM
Although recent bitcoin prices have been declining, I think this is normal volatility, and bitcoin remains the dominant player in the entire cryptocurrency market and its position will not be easily shaken.
Well i think bitcoin cannot loose its popularity because we really need bitcoin for good and for our daily needs and it is really now getting more important and valueable this time arround because we are really suffering the poverty made by the corrupt government that is really getting more worst everyday.
Yes i agree that the bitcoin is really getting more popular and i believe that this popularity cannot end maybe it will takes a long time or maybe a decade for bitcoin to loose its popularity because tbis is now the trending on social media the bitcoin is really amazing and many people wanted to have it.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
January 31, 2018, 10:53:03 PM
Although recent bitcoin prices have been declining, I think this is normal volatility, and bitcoin remains the dominant player in the entire cryptocurrency market and its position will not be easily shaken.
Well i think bitcoin cannot loose its popularity because we really need bitcoin for good and for our daily needs and it is really now getting more important and valueable this time arround because we are really suffering the poverty made by the corrupt government that is really getting more worst everyday.
Activity: 129
January 31, 2018, 10:52:51 PM
I don’t necessarily think its losing its popularity but its just recent events that have caused the sudden drop in price.
I also think that the recent decline in the price of bitcoin, but I think it is normal fluctuations, and today its price has started to pick up, I'm optimistic about the future of Bitcoin.
Activity: 145
January 31, 2018, 10:36:55 PM
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 10:34:19 PM

I do not think so. Although some people under the bitcoin car, but still a steady stream of people on the train. And, I think it would be hard to think of a bitcoin car after getting off the bus.
dy1
Activity: 8
January 31, 2018, 10:29:04 PM
nope it will become legends Grin Grin
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 10:22:16 PM
Sure it is loosing , Just look at the bitcoin price today , lossing , loosing and loosing.

Nah mate I don't think so, that the market value of bitcoin is being affected by the popularity of bitcoin, There's many reason why bitcoin is dipping and its not about the people who lose money/faith from it. Bitcoin is gamble where you take your chances to do great trade at the right time and you need a  good strategy .
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3
January 31, 2018, 10:17:44 PM
It is probably because of the decrease of price which affects its popularity and people who are thinking that some other coins will surpass bitcoin but this is totally not true. This all altcoins and other coins are made because of bitcoin. Yes for sure you can profit with other coins but look at that statistics while bitcoin is decreasing so as other altcoins are, Bitcoin has gain of tons of popularity over when the price reached at highest @ 25k but some people do think that this is the right time to buy and bitcoin will surely increase in the future. Bitcoin is not just a short investment were you just pump and dumb but this is more a long-term investment, you gotta believe that it will increase again soon.

Pages:
Jump to: