Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin loses its popularity ? - page 78. (Read 5684 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
January 31, 2018, 10:11:08 PM
bitcoin is not losing its popularity.
It is the opposite, bitcoin is gain more user around the world.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 08:08:20 PM
I don’t necessarily think its losing its popularity but its just recent events that have caused the sudden drop in price.
Activity: 218
Merit: 101
Blockchain with solar energy
January 31, 2018, 08:02:00 PM
Bitcoin is still the most popular cryptocurrency. The hype just begun when the price hits about 20k, but when the price went down to 10k many people are just disappointed and many switch to altcoins. As for the price stability, all cryptocurrency has a volatile price, so you cant expect it to be stable. For me, bitcoin is still the best coin that will give you more profit, its price now is our chance to accumulate more. Let's just be patient and it will surely go back to 20k this year.
Activity: 902
Merit: 112
January 31, 2018, 07:53:28 PM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is also not stable.
All these factors affect its popularity ??
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular ?

how can you erase bitcoin popularity if all or most of the cryptocurrencies are depending on bitcoin? most if not all exchanges are trading alternative coins with bitcoin. most of the buy walls are consist of bitcoin, every "most" token is depending on bitcoin trade and their dollar value also depend on bitcoin to usd value. bitcoin is anywhere.
bitcoin is like a mall where it consists of department stores and boutiques, they will all be gone but bitcoin will stand last as it is the main building.
Activity: 28
January 31, 2018, 07:20:33 PM
I think that no, sure in february go to 16.000$!
Activity: 392
Merit: 106
January 31, 2018, 02:55:30 PM
No way.There is no chance for bitcoin to loses it's popularity.After the invention of bitcoin it has made it's future ownself.And it has now become very famous.Day by day it's popularity will increase.So don't worry bitcoin won't loses it's popularity.
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 02:20:49 PM
Well, rather than losing popularity, it is losing the trust of potential new investors which either lost money when they bought at 20k or of new investors which aren't buying becuase of this recent big dip. Although, when price will rise again we will see a rise. The market is unattractive even for us regular traders.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
January 31, 2018, 02:15:57 PM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin is still one of the best cryptos available in the market, it won't lose its fame as it helped to form the crypto industry altogether. Altcoins are growing thanks to btcs creation.
Jr.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Blockchain with a Purpose
January 31, 2018, 02:15:18 PM
When it come to popularity then no, the first thing they will know is bitcoin... Haha like when you open this furom its the first thing you will saw righ+?
------bitcoin - - - - -. org

And mostly bitcoin is the only one that are publish on the news then it will say - - - and other crypto currency value...... Etc.

Tell me if I stated it wrong.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 02:09:57 PM
Yes, Definately Eth much better and faster than bitcoin.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
January 31, 2018, 02:09:21 PM

I don't think so. bitcoin decreases its value but it is still the number 1 cryptocurrecny until this very moment and people are still supporting bitcoin. it is still very popular .  maybr people are a bit in panic for they have bitcoin investment but it doesn't mean that bitcoin will fall down to its lowest value and crash. it will rise again soon.
Activity: 128
January 31, 2018, 02:09:05 PM
for some countries this bitcoin does not have popularity, but for now it is like what I see, bitcoin is even more developed because in my region currently located, a lot of who began to learn to invest through this bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
January 31, 2018, 02:06:54 PM
I don't think bitcoin will lose its popularity afterall it is the first cryptocurrency that existed and has become the most successful currency so far as we know. With its popularity, bitcoin even became widely accepted by many countries as mode of payment.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
January 31, 2018, 02:05:21 PM
Yes, I see that bitcoin really loses its popularity, many people just do not want to admit it. This is clearly demonstrated by the price of bitcoin, which has already dropped below ten thousand dollars. And bitcoin is already on the price day for about a month. This I still do not remember. However, let's hope that bitcoin will get out of this unpleasant situation. To do this, he needs to fix the flaws with his transactions. And the first signs of recovery bitcoin is, transactions are slowly starting to come back to normal and commission fees are getting cheaper.
Activity: 11
January 31, 2018, 02:01:47 PM
Today there are many other coins, but Bitcoin, because it is the first one, provides security.  Grin
Activity: 172
January 31, 2018, 02:00:19 PM
In my opinion, bitcoin will not lose its popularity as more and more people know about bitcoin and now bitcoin is very hot in conversations besides, bitcoin users have proved their lives much better and better than before and in my opinion bitcoin will not disappear Popularity because msyarakat have started to know bitcoin users who have a much better life Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 31, 2018, 01:59:41 PM

I think that BTC could loose its price but not popularity Smiley Yes, at present we see altcoin trend but it is usual situation at the market. May be in few months BTC price will be 20k+ $
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 01:52:30 PM
The popularity of bitcoin still remain were infact since then untill now. The unpredictable price would even help to boost bitcoin popularity.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 2
January 31, 2018, 01:49:31 PM
ohh.....
we all see that the prize of bitcoin is now less....it reached a very high rank and then decrease but still now it's more popular.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 01:37:59 PM
I think Bitcoin is being attacked by the Banks and their owners including the government. The pressure on bitcoin is critical and still whatever happens to Bitcoin affect the other altcoins. Bitcoin is still popular and will overcome.
Pages:
Jump to: