Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin Mixing legal for US citizens? - page 2. (Read 4312 times)

Activity: 265
Merit: 250
August 07, 2016, 05:47:45 PM
I like mixing it is cool to think that it can be done. Cool                                                                                                                                                                                           
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
August 07, 2016, 04:57:25 PM
i do not exactly get it. why do we need to thonk about legalozation when we are using bitcoin. bitcoin is legal and we are using a servic thats all
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
August 07, 2016, 12:28:00 PM
There isn't any laws prohibiting any country including the United states from using bitcoin mixer services. So I don't see an issue for them to use it to send their bitcoins anonymously to another person or persons they are wanting to send them too.
If their were laws put in place to stop them from being used then I can see those services dying out quite rapidly.
Das
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
August 07, 2016, 11:29:56 AM
It's okay to mix your bitcoins as a U.S. citizen. Bitcoin mixing gives you an added layer of protection, by ensuring that no one can really trace your bitcoin address.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Is it okay to send your bitcoins to a mixer as long as you're not doing anything illegal?
Thank you Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: